Freedom?? More Like Helldom

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Sang-mi POV:

It's been three days already and still we were kept captive in this bedroom. Ocassionally Kwanghee would come a deliver us food to eat, which I evenly distribute among the three of us. Other times he came home drunk and started to abuse me whenever he comes close to hitting the kids I throw myself at him. I hate so much right now, but what can I do? No one knows our current location.

"Knock knock guess who? You don't need to becasue you know it's me." Kwanghee said as he entered the room with multiple bags on his hands. "Here go and take a shower you guys stink bad."

"And you blame us for that? You keeps us in here like a bunch of prisoners." I glared.

"Aww don't be like that Sang-mi. Just go in the bathroom and take a shower than I promise you can all go out. Too much darkness is bad. I'll see you all in an hour." With that he left the room and locked it.

"Kids come on we gotta go shower before he comes back." I commanded.

"Mommy I'm scared of him he's a bad man." Kimi said.

"I know honey but there's nothing I can do. Sorry. Let's go and take a shower." I lifted them bith up in my arms and we all showered together. Kwanghee supplied us with shampoo and other bathroom necessesities. Once we were finish bathing we brushed our teeth's and changed into the clothes Kwanghee had bought for us. Later he came back and looked at us.

"I knew they would fit perfectly on you. Let's go you guys spent to much time in here." He led us into a dining room filled with many food and drinks.

"Have a sit and dig in." I ordered. I looked at my surrounding and found out we were at a beach house. In front was a clear view of the ocean but in the back was a forest.

"Mesmerized Sang-mi? This house belongs to my parents, but since they live in America I get this house to myself. Now eat so we can all go down to the beach."

"Why are you doing this?"

"You mean letting you out?"

"Yes, and why are you acting like we're one big happy family? Because I can assure you we will never be. How did you even know that I was picking up my kids that day?"

"Let's just say I had a spy in Cube Ent. Don't worry you'll meet her soon. Now stop asking questions and eat. I just wanna give you guys a little freedom while you stay here."

"Freedom? More like helldom" I muttered. I help the kids with their food and grabbed little for myself. Kikwang? Yeobo how are you doing? Did you realize that we're missing?

 

short update for you all...now who could that person Kwanghee is talking about? Find out soon.....