Final Chapter =)

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Before you guys freak out thinking I stole this fic...I change my user name from Kikilover637 to Minyoung637...Enjoy

Sang-Mi's POV:

Few weeks have passed and I was finally discharged from the hospital. I was still in need of using the crutches, but Kikwang would often take it away so that he could be the one to help me walk. Other times it was the kids or one of the guys. We were currently on a plane back to Seoul, I was so happy to return and see all of my other families reactions to me being alive.

"Yeobo how do you think our parents are gonna react when they find out I'm actually alive?" 

"Jagi everything will be fine. They'll actually be happy that you are alive, and think how happier your fans will be when they find out your alive. If you haven't since the pictures, the river where we spread your "ashes" were a lot of flowers that your fans left."

"Mommy Daddy's right so stop worrying ok?" Kimi added.

"Well since you asked ok." 

"Mommy watch me!!" Sang-ki cooed as he did his cute ageyo. "Buing Buing" he cooed as he balled up his fist and rubbed it against his cheeks.

  (HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!)

"Awww you look cute." I cooed as I hugged him close to me.

"We will be landing in 5 minutes please be sure all seatbelts are fasten and Thanks for choosing Korean air for your flight." The intercom spoke.

"OMG we're already here!!!."

"Jagi relax everything will be ok." Once we landed we boarder off the plane, but once we reach the entrance a mob of reporter surrounded us. Kikwang being close to me held me close, while I held my head down, and keeping the kids near me.

"Kikwang who is this lady? Have you found a new love interest?" One report asked.

"Junsu how was your stay in Daegu?" Another asked.

"Have you guys moved on from Sang-Mi's death." So many question were flying everywhere. The security helped us through the crowd and safely into our car. 2pm oppa went to their own van promising to see us later.

"Be ready to see the headlines tomorrow." Sanghee said.

"Aish I can't wait to see the look on their face when they see that Sang-mi is alived." Doojoon oppa grumbled.

"Hey why don't we visit CUBE ent. and tell the guys the good news?" Asked Dongwoon.

"Are you ok with that Jagi?"

"Ohh come on mommy I miss Aunty G.NA and 4minute!!!" Kimi pleaded.

"Ohh and don't forget BTOB hyungs." Sang-ki added.

"Sure why not. Whose BTOB?" I asked.

"Their the new boy group that CUBE release to die down the whole Sang-Mi is dead issue." Junhyung oppa answered.

"Are they good?"

"Yup and if you saw Sungjae my god you'd think that Kikwang was hiding a long lost brother from you. They can practically pass as twins." Hyunseung oppa exclaimed.

"Hmmm really now." 

"And my god Unnie their vocals are so amazing!!!" Sanghee added.

"So are you saying that mines aren't?" Yoseob oppa pouted.

"Don't worry Daddy I think you are number 1 in singing." Yohee praised.

"That's my girl." He grinned. 

We arrived at CUBE and passed through the security who were surprise to see me walking hand in hand with Kikwang and the kids.

"Sang-Mi?" He asked.

"How are you ajusshi?"

"Ho-how I thought.."

"We all thought that, but turns out she made it out." Kikwang explained.

"Well glad to have you back." He said with a smile. He let us through and we made our way to the president's office. We knocked on his door and walked into his office. President literally fell off his chair when he saw me walk through the door.

"If you are a ghost I'm sorry for all the schedules I given you when your were still alive!" He exclaimed.

"Presidentnim it's me don't worry I'm alive." I giggled.

"Is that really you Mimi?" I nodded. He came up to me and gave me a hug.

"You young lady gave me a lot stress when we all thought you were dead!"

"I'm sorry I'll try not to cause anymore trouble." I giggled.

"Ok go on I know you miss everyone else." He usher me out. I gave him one last hug and left for the dance studio. I burst through the door and startled everyone.

"WHO WANTS A DANCE BATTLE WITH THE UNDEFEATED SANG-MI" I yelled. Next thing I knew I was tackled to the ground by G.NA unnie and 4minute.

"When B2ST oppas told us you were alive we didn't want to believe them, but here you are." Hyuna sobbed.

"Guys don't cry! your gonna make me cry!" I said.

"You deserve to." G.na said making us giggle.

"WE HEARD SCREAMING WHAT HAPPENED?" Seven boys burst into the room. I looked at them and my eyes landed on one boy. I went up to him and examine his face.

"Wow Hyunseung oppa wasn't lying when he said Sungjae looked like Kikwang." I remarked.

"Ummm not to be rude or anything, but who are you?" Asked a boy with blonde hair.

"Eunkwang that's no way to talk to your Sunbae." Jiyoon unnie scolded.

"NAh unnie it's ok. Well if you were wondering my name is Lee Sang-Mi wife of Lee Kikwang and leader of the group Forever SIs." I explained.

"BWOH??" They exclaimed.

"Mianhye Sunbae." They bowed.

"Yah don't do that just call me Noona or Mimi." I said.

"Ohh I see you met BTOB." Kikwang and the guys came with the kids behind them.

"Aunty!!! Hyungs!!!" Kimi, Yohee, and Sang-Ki yelled running towards them.

"Awww Kimi you look so big now!" Jihyun unnie cooed.

"Yohee still cute as your father." Sohyun added.

"Hey what's up kiddo." BTOB greeted Sang-ki, who giggled.

"So care introducing yourselves? Cause I only know Sungjae from oppa's descriptions." 

"Ohh sorry Sunbae Well I'm leader Eunkwang and these are Hyunsik, Minhyuk, Ilhoon,Peniel,and Chansub." Eunkwang pointed to each member.

"Well it was pleasure to meet you." For the rest of the day we had a Cube family day catching up all miss times. It was really fun, and I hope that we'll continue to be like this from now on...

 

 

 

THE END.....

Sorry I kinda rushed this story so I understand if you find this ending ish.....Anyway thanks for all the people who read this fics....And please continue to support all my other fics as well.

BYEEEEEEE!!!!