New Years!!!

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Sang-mi's POV:

"Junsu oppa pali!!! I want the food to be ready before we start popping fireworks!! why couldn't you just make your famous smile dukkbukki?" I complined.

"Well sorry that the bbqing takes so slow. You need to cook it the way I do it or you'll all end up having salmonella and blame me for not cooking it long enough. Plus I'm tired of eating dukkbukki" He retorted.

"Aish Teacyeon oppa make sure he cook properly ok?" I asked.

"You got it Mi." He replied. I walked into the kitchen where I left Doojoon. Kikwang, and Yoseob oppa to bake the cupcakes. Only to find all of them covered in cake flour.

"He did it." They said in unison. I took a deep breath and looked at them.

"I don't care who started it. As long as I see that the cupcakes are done then I'll let it slide. Now are the cupcakes finish?" I asked as calmly as possible.

*Ding* the oven went. I walked towards it and took out the pan. And to my relief they were perfect.

"Now I want you guys to decorate it nicely and clean this room up. Arrasso" I asked.

"DEh." They saluted.

"Remind me not to anger your wife." I heard Yoseob oppa said, which causes me to smirk. I went into the living room where the kids and Wooyoung, Junho, Hyunseung oppas, and Dongwoon  playing with the karaoke machine and singing to random songs.

"OHHH FOREVER SIS IN THE HOUSE!!!!" Wooyoung oppa yelled as he sang my parts of our songs.

"Take it away Mi." Hyunseung oppa said as he handed me the mic. I then started to rap and dance along with the music. I looked at Kimi and Yohee who were dancing along with me.They  had the steps down that I was so shock cause they never dance in front of me or Heimi. I looked at the boys who were teaching Sang-ki brake dance move. Oh the things they teach our kids. After the song I left and went to the garage to see how the firework set-up were going.

"Hey guys how set-up going?" I asked.

"We're almost done." Nickhun oppa said as he set up the ladder that was holding the Chinese fireworks.

"Mi come look." Chansung oppa called. I went toward him and saw what he made.

"OMG Oppa that is so cool! Where'd you get the pipe? I found it lying around in garage. Now I'll be easier to shoot aerial fireworks." He explained. Then we heard honking, I turned around and saw Junhyung and Heimi coming towards.

"Here's the extra fireworks we bought." Junhyung handed the fireworks to Nickhun oppa.

"Mi is everything prepared yet?" Heimi asked.

"Yeah the guys just need to decorate the cupcakes and finish cooking the bbq." I said. We headed inside and saw that everything was set-up. The food was on the table and the kitchen was clean. We grabbed our food and went outside and started the show. The kids had fun twirling their morning glories, while the boys had fun shooting aerials in the sky.

It was really fun to watch, but the next day a pain to clean up! But that's what you get when you have a fun and active family

 

Okay so I've been reading You Again recently and notice that I was using the wrong nickname for Sang-hee in every chapter I referred to her as Hee but in You Again her nickname was Heimi...So from now on that's her name...I hope I didn't confuse any of you...Have a Fun and Safe New Years everyone!!!