Strong Heart = Surprise

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Sang-mi's POV:

We were in the middle of filming Strong Heart, with me sitting by Kikwang and the rest of 2pm around us. They just came back from Japan, so they behind their smiling face I know they were very tired. The show was how it always is with the MC asking how Kikwang and I were doing. ZE:A, SUJU, and Sistar were there to sharing their story. When it was my turn I decide to share the story of the time when Junsu oppa first met Kikwang.

"Ok Sang-mi sshi lets see what you got for us." MC said. I turn my board and on it I wrote "Why my brother is an Beast idol."

"Hmm what an interesting title. So it has to with your brother Junsu sshi?" Teuk oppa asked. I nodded.

"Mi whatever your gonna talk about remember oppa always have things up his selves." Junsu oppa remarked, which caused the studio to burst into laughter.

"Ok where to begin? Well this was when I was still in high school, Kikwang and I were at my house to finish our project. I left him in the living room to change my clothes." I started and looked at Kikwang they both have the surprise look on their face, which made me giggle.

"At that time Junsu oppa already debuted in 2pm so he didn't know I was dating Kikwang only Sang-hee did. Out of all the days he decided to visit our house he decided to comeover when I had a guest. When he got inside Kikwang was looking at our Family pictures. Junsu oppa over thought he was a robber so he flip Kikwang on our living room table. I heard all the ruckus and hurried down. Only when I got there I saw my brother glaring at Kikwang while Kikwang was looking at me for help. So I started yelling at Junsu oppa explaining that Kikwang was my boyfriend and not a robber. Poor Kikwang was left unconscious on the floor. Ever since then I always refer to him as the Beast. Which is an irony because Kikwang is a BEAST member." I finish off. The whole studio was bursting with laughter along with the camera crew.

"Yah in my defense I was just doing my duty as the older brother protecting his little sister." Junsu oppa retorted. After my story telling it was time for Teukiegayo where Leeteuk oppa, Shindong oppa, and Eunhyuk oppa drag me and Kikwang on the stage and dance. Only to interrupted by 2pm.

"No PDA kids watch this show." Teac oppa teased. Which earn him a slap from me. We went back to our sit and enjoy the show.

"Wait before we end the show we would like to show the audience something." Eunhyuk oppa said.

"IT'S EVERYONES PRE-DEBUT PICTURES!!!!!" Shindong oppa yelled. One by one they went up to idols showing the audience pictures of our pre-debut days. When they got to ZE:A I turned very quiet and my eyes widen. Right when they showed Kwanghee's pre-debut picture all I wanted to do was run away from the studio. It was him, the man that just won't let me go. He turn around a smiled at me, which made me even more scared.

Kikwang's POV:

We were enjoying looking at everyones pre-debut pics, but when they got to Kwanghee I felt Mi tense up besides me.

"Jagi you ok?" I asked.

"Ki it him." Was all she said. I tried to calm her down by holding onto her hands tightly.

"Don't worry the shows almost finish. Once it is will go straight home ok." I said. She nodded and remained silent. Kwanghee then turn to face Mi and gave her a smile. She started to shiver, and all I could do was hold her hand tightly. I will make sure that Kwanghee stays away from my wife.

Kwanghee's POV:

Damn Super Junior! I didn't want to reveal my identity to her yet. How the did they get those anyway I made sure all of them were gone! Argh whatever. I turn around and gave Sang-mi a smile. Though when I looked at her she looked scared of me. Soon Sang-mi you'll be mine.

There you have it his Identity is finally revealed!!!!Yeorubun I'll try to update regularly since it's winter break...So thanks for all my subbies who are patiently waiting on my updates...Don't Forget to COmment and subscribe.