A Year Later...

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Kikwang's POV:

"Yeorubun please fasten your seatbelts we will be landing in Incheon International Airport in ten minutes. Please remember to gather all personal belonging as you get up to leave. And thanks foe for flying with us, and we hope you have a wonderful stay in South Korea. Kamsahamnida." The inter call went. 

I slowly got up and woke up Kimi and Sangki who were peacefully sleeping by me. It's been over a year since we lost SangMi and we tried our best to cope with the pain. President Hong and JYP put all our activities on hold, and told us to take a break. So Beast, 2pm, and Sanghee all went to different places to get over our lost. Yoseob, Sanghee, Yohee, and Junsu hyung all went back to Daegu and stayed with their parents. Taecyeon hyung went to Boston and spent time with his family. Wooyoung went to Busan, Junho and Chansung hyung stayed back in Seoul, while Nickhun hyung went to Thailand. As for the rest of Beast they all went home as well.

The kids and I on the other hand decided to go to California and stayed there for a bit. SangMi and I bought a house over there since we were planing to bring the the whole gang during the kids summer break, but that never got to happen. During our stay I enrolled the kids in one of the schools there, it was hard at first because they didn't really know how to speak English yet, but we got through it together. So now the three of were fluent in English. It was really hard playing both mom and dad for the kids, because I had to deal with Kimi starting her umm you know...And Sangki girl problems. He only 9 and he already has girls after him.

But all in all we did good for a year. Many girls tried to get me to like them as well, but I just couldn't forget about Sangmi. It was like there was something pulling so that I won't fall for any of them. Well after our long stay we decided it was time to go home. Also since SangMi's death anniversary is coming up tomorrow so we decided to meet up in Jeju. So when the plane landed I help the kids with their belts and waited in the lobby for our next flight.

"Appa when is our flight to Jeju?" kimi asked. She was beginning to look more and more like her mother. I smiled and answered her.

"Umm in about another hour. Are you guys hungry?" I asked and they both nodded their heads. So I took them to a burger restaurant that was in the airport and had our meal there. After we finish eating we headed out and roamed around the airport it has been awhile since we came back to Korea. What amazed me was that there were no fans here. I guess Pres. Hong kept it a secret that we were returning. Soon our flight was called and we boarded the plane. Another hour later we finally landed in Jeju Island. We walked out and saw 2pm and Beast and Sanghee and Yohee waving their arms like there was no tomorrow.

"Kikwang! SangKi! Kimi!" They all shouted as they tackled us with hugs and kisses.

"Man what took you guys so long we've been here for like three hours!" Hyunseung hyung complained.

"Mian samchun, but we did lived all the way across the world." Sangki answered.

"Ahh we have a wise guy here. How have you been buddy?" Junsu hyung asked.

"I've been good samchun just like appa I have a lot of girls following me." This caused everyone to look at me shock.

"What good looks runs in the family. What can I do about that?" I asked the rest of the guys just laughed it off.

"So Kikwang are you ready to see her again?" Junhyung hyung asked.

"I don't know hyung we'll see I'm just happy that we're all together again."

"Ok enough with the lovey mushy moments and get you things I wanna go to sleep." Doojoon hyun complained.

"Say the person who wasn't in a plane for more than 24 hours." Sang Hee said as she held Kimi and Yohee close.

*Ring Ring Ring*

My phone started ringing and everyone stop walking.

"Who is it hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"I don't know let me answer it. Yeobosayeo?" I answered,

"Hello is this Mr.Lee Kikwang?" A woman asked.

"Speaking may I know who this is?"

"Hi I am a nurse at Jeju Hospital and I'm calling to inform you that your wife has awaken." I almost dropped my phone, but I held it tightly. My eyes were as big as flying saucers.

"Hello Mr. Lee are you still there?"

"Ma'am I think you have me confuse with another person."

"Umm I don't think so the patient specifically stated her husband's name is Lee Kikwang. The patient's name is Lee SangMi."

"Ma'am that impossible my wife died a year ago due to an explosion. And if it is her why am I only begining contacted now and not a while back." I shouted. The guys were now looking at me full of shock Kimi and Sangki were by my side.

"Sir please calm down. When the patient was brought to us by an elderly couple, she was unconscious, she had attained a third degree burn around her leg area. And due to shock she has been comatose for over a year. She has recently awaken. We asked you to come down and confirm it first if it is not your wife then we are sorry to trouble you."

"Arraso" I answered and hanged up my phone.

"Appa what's wrong? Who was that?" Kimi asked. I looked at everyone and then the kids.

"There's a possibility that Sangmi never died."

"BWOH?!" Everyone shouted.

"That was a called from Jeju hospital they said they have a patient under the name Lee Sangmi she was brought in by an elderly couple but due to shock she was comatose for over a year and has recently woke up." I explained.

"Then what the hell are we doing here?! Hurry your asses up and grab your stuff! We need to confirm this ASAP!" SangHee shouted. With that we rushed to the baggage claim and grabbed our bag. Then piled in the van and drove straight to Jeju Hospital.

"SangMi please let it be you." I prayed as I hold the kids tightly.

 

 

So what do you guys think? Is it really her or a fake??? Find out soon....