Family Outing

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Kikwang's POV:

As soon as the cameras turned off I immediately stood up and grab Sang-mi"s hand and heade towards the exit. Along the way we greeted everyone and thanked for having us.

"Yo Kikwang whats the rush for?" Nickhun hyung aasked.

"Oppa I'm not feeling so well so I asked him if we could leave as soon as possible." Mi explained.

"Oh is that so? Well I hope you get well soon. I'll inform your brother as well." He gave Sang-mi and I a hug and left.

"Do you want to go home already?" I asked. He shook her head.

" Can you take me to that place you brought me before?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

During our first year anniversary I took her to this park that no one else knew of and had a little dinner. Ever since then she would always asked me to take her their. We arrive in our car and got settled down.

"Jagi why don't you sleep for now. It's gonna be a thirty minute drive so sleep get some rest ok. I don't want you stressing yourself." I said.

"OK." She replied. After five minutes I could hear her softly snoring. I watch her sleep as I drive. She looks so peaceful that no one would've figured that shes going through so much. First with Cho Rong now with Kwanghee. I wish that I could just take her worries away, but I can't I can only promise that nothing will harm her or our family.

"Jagi irona." I said as I shoke her awake.

"Hmmm?" She asked as she gently rub her eyes. She's lucky she waering light make-up or yikes her face will be covered with black smuges.

"We're here." I answered. I walked out of the car and took the blanket out of the trunk and set it underneath the big willow tree. Mi made her way towards me and sat between my legs.

"Why can't our lives be as peaceful as this park?" She asked.

"Well we chose to be in this life theres no turning back now is there?" I remarked.

"True." She replied. We stayed silent for awhile enjoying the scenre in front of us.

"Ki what if he's planning something against me?" She asked.

"Then I'll kick his all the way to Mexico." I retorted causing her to giggle.

"I promise that he will never get to you. I will always be there to protect you." I smiled.

"Thanks Ki. Love you."

"Love you to Mi."

"Hey what time is it?" she asked all of a sudden.

"it's 2:30 why?" I asked.

"The kids finish school in 30 minutes." she explained.

"Oh yeah. Well let's get going shall we?" I held her hand and walk towards the car.

"I'm driving back and you rest. And don't try and argue with me cause you know how stubborn I can be." She retorted.

"Arraso." I said. I got in the passenger sit and her in the drivers and off we go. As soon as the car began to move I fell asleep.

Sang-mi's POV:

I watch as Kikwang slept and took in all of his features. I'm so blessed to have such an loving anf understanding husband. I gave him a light peck on the lips and continued to drive.

(30 minutes later)

Kikwang and I were standing by the gates of Kimi amd Sang-ki's school waiting for them to come out. When the bell rang one by one we saw little kids running towards their parents. Then we spotted Kimi holding hands with Sang-ki runing towards us.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She shouted. Sang-ki jumped into my arms as Kimi jumped into her fathers. I gave them both a peck on the cheeck as we made our way to the car.

"So how was school today?" I asked.

"I was awesome mommy! 2pm samchoons came to visit us! They sang and dance for us. Then Junsu samchoon gave me and Sang-ki a present from Japan." Kimi said happily.

"Did you thank samchoon for it?" Kikwang asked and Kimi nodded.

"What about you Sang-ki, how was school today?"

"We have a new student today mommy. She's so pretty and nice! Sang-ki got to play with her." Sang-ki smiled.

"What's her name sweetie?" Kikwang asked.

"Minji daddy." He answered.

"Aww my son is growing up. He already has girls lining up for him." Kikwang faked a tear.

"Yah he's still to young to know those thing." I said as I slap his arm.

"HEHE! He's going to be just like me." He praised.

"Whatever waht to go to the park kids?" I asked and they nodded their head really fast. We buckled their belts and drove to the nearest park. Once we got their we started to play all sorts of games.

"Kids run the monster coming." I shouted while Kikwang was chasing us.

"Gotcha. Daddy will now have a great dinner hahahahah" WE giggled as he was hugging as really close.

"Daddy ice-cream truck." Sang-ki pointed.

"You guys want ice cream?" Kikwang asked and the kids and I nodded. We made our way to the ice-cream vendor.

"We'll have two chocolate and one vanilla please." Kikwang ordered. He pass the chocolate cones to the kids and handed me the vanilla one.

"Aren't you getting one?" I asked.

"Nah I'll share with you." He answered. We sat on the bench savoring our ice-cream cone. Kikwang took pictures of us and uploaded it one Twitter.

"Look 500 hundreds replies already." He praised.

"Hey it's getting late we should head home already." I said. Kikwang nodded and off we went.

WOOHOO long chapter for you all!!! Hope you all enjoy ^_^....COmment and Subscribe!!!!