P.I.C. Partners In Crime

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Anneyeong yeorubun!!! I was gonna start updating during my spring break...But since it's my birthday today...I decided to give a gift by updating...Enjoy ^_^

 

Kikwang P.O.V:

It's been days since Sang-mi and the kids have disappeared, but we still have no idea where they are. I'm about to have a mental breakdown, but I must stay strong and hope we can get them back safely.

"Kikwang!" someone shouted. I looked at the direction the voice came from and saw Junsu hyung and Sang-hee staring ay me.

"Huh?"

"Dude I know your worried about my sister, but spazzing out like this won't help."

"I don't hyung. I'm just so frustrated. It's been days and we still have no lead."

"Have you tried questioning ZE:A themselves about Kwanghee's whereabouts?" Hee asked.

"No. Why haven't I thought of that!? Come on will go now." I demanded. We headed out and drove to ZE:A dorms. We knocked and Siwan opened the door.

"Hyung what's bring's you here?"

"Can I talked to all you? It's urgent."

"Sure come on inside." We step in and followed him to the living room, where all the members except Kwanghee were watching t.v.

"Guys Kikwang and Junsu hyung and Sang-hee is here to talk to us."

"What did you want to talked about hyung?" Heechul asked.

"As you all should have heard my little sister has been kidnapped and they took along with them my niece and nephew."

"Yeah." They replied.

"Well heres the thing Kwanghee has always been obsessed with Sang-mi even before he debuted with you guys."

"Now we want to know if you guys know anything about Kwanghee's whereabouts" I finished.

"Well he told us that was gonna stay at his parents beach house for awhile since we are on hiatus for awhile" Hyung Shik answered.

"And where is this beach house?" I asked.

"At Jeju Island here's the address. We've been there before." Jun young handed me a piece of paper.

"Thanks a bunch guys. We better get going the faster I get there the faster I'll get my wife and kids back.

"No problem hyung. Just promise us you won;t hurt Kwanghee. He made be the bad guy but he's still a brother to us," Minwoo asked.

"I promised. But I won't be the deciding if he goes to jail." With that I left their dorm.

"Junsu hyung call everyone and tell them we're going to Jeju tonight." I asked.

"Hee I want you to go to Jeju first and track the location. Once we land we're headed straights,"

"Got it oppa." With that we went our separate ways. I called CEO and told him our plans.

No Ones POV:

"President Hong did they really find Mimi?" Gayoon asked. Her and Apink girls were around the president curious.

"We're not sure yet. They are gonna check tonight." He replied and left.

"I hope Mi is okay." Hyuna muttered. Everyone left leaving one member left. She tool out her phone and called someone.

"Yeobosayo."

"Oppa leave the house. Kikwang guys are coming." She warned.

"Ok thanks Bomi. Keep me updated." With that they hung up.

"Unnie who are you talking to?" her dongseang asked.

"No one let's go practice."

 

 

Comments are loved especially bcuz it's my birthday...