It's....

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

ReCap:

 

"Oppa did you really forget my favorite flowers? Its Red Tulips. White Roses are Sang-Hee's favorite. People just assume it's my favorite also. I never went and told the public. So only 2pm, Beast, and my family knows." I explained.

"Your right. Jagi mianhye."He said.

"Other then you guys, there is one more person who knows it, and I hope it's not him." I said.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Its...."

Sang Mi's POV

"It's Kwanghee. Back in the stated he would always stalk me, send me flower everyday. He confessed to me one time, but I rejected it cause I was still trying to move on. Though even after I rejected him he still kept sending me flowers. He was president of the photography club at our university, and when I went in one time all over the walls were pictures of me. HE was obsess with me. So when we got the call from Cube saying we were accepted I left right away." I explained.

"Wait are you talking about ZE:A Kwanghee?" Kikwang asked.

"No he's different. The Kwanghee I knew was dark and had bad acne." I said.

"Hmmm must of been a coincidence. Look don't be to worry about it ok? I'll be home soon. I'll see you later. Love you." He said.

"Love you too." With that said I hung up the phone only for it to ring again. It was Manager Choi.

"Neh manager Choi" I answered.

"Mi you have an seat on tomorrows Strong Heart. You along with Kikwang, other guest are Sistar. ZE:A, Super Junior, and 2pm so you'll be seeing your brother." He explained.

"Arraso Manager Choi." I janged up the call and went to the kids room. Only when I opened the door, they were sound asleep hugging each other. Awww I love my kids. I took out my IPhone and took a picture of them and posted it on twitter.

"Aww Look at my two angels...."  I posted. As soon as I posted it a got a 100 replies. Some from other idols and some from fans.

 

Short update for you all...Is it really a coincident that Kwanghee name is the same as the one in ZE:A??? I don't know...Wait and find out....Sorry if I'm making you guys wait ^_^ forgive me...Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!