Kidnap....

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Sang-mi's POV:

B2st, 4minute, G.NA unnie, Sang hee, and I were all hanging in our practice room when the President Hong's sectary called us up to his office.

"What do you think he's gonna tell us?" I asked.

"Maybe lecture Hyuna and Hyunseung hyung on their too ual performances." Dongwoon snorted.

"Shut it maknae." Hyunseung oppa glared.

"Or made praise me on my awesome acting in Teen Top music video." So-hyun praised.

"Yeah right all you did was runaway from L.Joe throughout the whole video." Junhyung oppa teased.

"Or maybe he wants the two wedded couple to be on We Got Married." Gayoon squeled.

"I don't think so. And if he did I would decline because I don't want my children to be exposed to the media to much. I want them to grow up normally and if they wanna become idols themselves then I'll support them." I reasoned. Kikwang gave me hug as I finished saying my part.

"Yeah I agree with unnie I want Yohee to experience a normal childhood before entering the showbiz industry." Sang hee added.

"Well whatever it is will find out now." Doojoon oppa said. We knocked on the door and stepped inside.

"Oh great your all here. Have a seat everyone." Everyone got settled and listen to whatever President Hong had to say.

"O.k let's get down to business all of you will be going to New York next week and start on the United Cube concert. You will all be staying their for about two months max." He explained.

"Wooohoooo we're going to stated!!!" The boys cheered.

"President Hong is it ok if I bring the kids along? My parents are out on business trips and Junsu oppa is busy with 2pm promotion in Japan. Too add to that Kikwang parents are to busy with their own problems as well." I asked.

"Sure as long as you don't lose them in New York." He joked.

"So when are we leaving?" Jihyun asked.

"In a couple days. So I suggest you all start packing now." He answered.

"Yes sir." We playfully replied.

"Your all dismissed." He said chuckling.

"Yeobo I'm gonna go pick up the kids and talk to their teacher about their leave of absents. Why don't you go home and start packing are things?" I suggest.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" He asked.

"Yeah it'll only take awhile. I'll be home in thirty minutes." I kissed him goodbye and head towards our van.

"Ajushii let's go to the kids school." I asked.

"As you wish agashii." He replied. When we reach the school I stepped out and waited for their bell to ring. % minutes later I saw the two running toward me.

"Umma wheres Appa?" Kimi asked.

"He's at home packing our things. We'll be going to America in a couple days for concert, and since no one is here to take care of you two rascals we're taking you with us." I explained as I walked to their classroom.

"Anneyonghaseyo." I said toward the teacher.

"Oh Mrs.Lee what brings you here today?" Mrs.Shin smiled.

"Well you see my husband and I are gonna be going to New York in a couple of days and we're taking the kids with us since no one is here to care for them. So I'm here to ask if you could prepare their homework for the next two months." I asked.

"Oh sure Mrs.Lee I'll get that down by tonight and I'll give it to the kids tomorrow." She replied.

"Thanks Mrs.Shin have a great day." I said and left to go to the van.

"Ajushii you can take us home now." I said. A minute passed by and we were still not moving.

"Ajushii." I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and to my horror it wasn't the driver we know.

"Who are you?" I yelled. I held the kids close to me.

"Don't worry we won't hurt you. We're just following orders." The man replied.

"Umma." The kids whined.

"Now sit back and go to sleep." He added while putting on a mask. Next thing we knew a mist started appear and the kids and I passed out.

Oh no they got kidnapped!!!! Who could be the mastermind behind this???Stay tune....

To all my subbies I'm sorry I wasn't able to update much. That is why I made this chapter long. Forgive me!!!!!!!

Please to forget to leave comments and feedbacks!!!