Flowers

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

It's been a week since our little vacation to the beach. Which I made add was one of my most memorable day. Anyway I was at home with the kids playing around with the kids when the door bell rang.

"Stay here kids mommy is going to see who's at the door." I tell the kids.

"Arraso ummma." They replied. I giggled and went to answer the door.

"Hello ma'am are you Lee Sang-mi?" A guy asked while holding a bouquet of red tulips, my favorite!

"Yes, and may I ask who you are?" I questioned.

"I'm here to deliver these to you." He replied and handed me the flowers. I signed his little clip board and closed the door.

"Mommy who are those from?" Kimi asked. I shrugged and read the little card.

I'll see you soon....

~K

I smiled of course it would be Kikwang.

"So mommy who is it?" Kimi asked again.

"I'm pretty sure appa sent it." I replied.

"When I grow up, I'll be just like daddy." Sang-Ki stated. I smiled and kiss him on his chubby cheeks.

"Let's go call him." I suggested. We gather in the living room and put the phone on speaker.

"Yeobosayeo?" Kikwang asked.

"Yeobo thanks for the flowers I love it." I exclaimed.

"Daddy your unfair. You send mommy flowers but not Kimi." Kimi pouted.

"Daddy is Daebak." Sang-ki shouted.

"Woah slow down guys, what flowers are you talking about I didn't send any flowers." He asked.

"Huh? But the little card said I'll see you later and had your initial on it." I asked confused. I turn off the speaker and held the phone to my ears.

"Kimi take your brother up to your toom and play with each other. Mommy will join you guys soon k?" I asked. They nodded and did as their told.

"Jagi why not ask 2pm hyungs I asked the guys and they said it wasn't them." He suggested.

"Ok I'll keep you on hold." I said. I put him on hold and called Junsu oppa.

"Oppa are you guys pranking me again sending me flowers thinking it was Kikwang oppa?" I asked.

"Nope dongseang we're in Japan right now and we're quiet busy." He replied.

"Oh okay oppa thanks, and good luck, love you bye." I replied and hung up the phone. I was getting nervous. I got back to Kikwang.

"Yeobo it wasn't them either their in Japan." I answered. I was very nervous.

"Jagi why are you so nervous? Maybe fans sent it." He replied.

"Yeobo only certain people know my favorite flowers." I said.

"White Roses. Everyone knows that, even the fans do." He said.

"Oppa did you really forget my favorite flowers? Its Red Tulips. White Roses are Sang-Hee's favorite. People just assume it's my favorite also. I never went and told the public. So only 2pm, Beast, and my family knows." I explained.

"Your right. Jagi mianhye."He said.

"Other then you guys, there is one more person who knows it, and I hope it's not him." I said.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Its...."

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!I know you guys hate it...but too bad...insert evil grin...who is mystery guy and what connection does he have to SAng-mi??? That for you to find out....Comment and Subscribe now!!!