All Hell Breaks Loose

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

SangMi's POV:

The kids and I were peacefully sleeping in our room, when were forcefully dragged into a van. I tried to break loose from Kwanghee's grip, but only to get slapped and shoved inside.

"Where the hell are you taking us Kwanghee." I hissed.

"Since that stupid husband of yours tracked us we need to move."

"Why can't you just accept the fact that I will never love you!!" I hugged the kids closer to me. In fear that Kwanghee might do awful things.

"Like I said before if I can't have you no will."

"Your crazy and I hate you." I spat at him. Only to earn another slap.

"Stop hurting our mommy, you evil man!" Kimi shouted.

"Oh shut up you twit. Your lucky your Sangmi's daughter or you'd be drowning in the bottom of the ocean." I slapped him across the face.

"Don;t you talk her like that." I snarled.

"Whatever. As long as Kikwang doesn't get his hands on you I'll be fine." We stopped at another beach house, and he then dragged us up the stairs.

Kikwang POV:

Once we landed on Jeju the guys and I were escorted by the police to their van.

"We just got called by my sister in law she said that they somehow found out we were coming and made a move she was currently following them when I received her call." I informed the chief.

"Why don't you give her a call now?" They asked. So I took out my phone and called Sanghee.

"SangHee where's your current location?" I asked the moment she answered her phone.

"It's at a secluded beach house the address is XXXX-XXXX" She answered.

"Gotcha we'll be there soon." I said and hanged up. I looked at the police and nodded. Within 30min we reached the destination. We saw Sanghee hiding behind a bush.

"Sanghee." Yoseob called out. Sang hee looked up and ran towards us.

"Their keeping her and the kids somewhere up there." She said. I took the mega phone in the van and spoke.

"KWANGHEE WE HAVE THE WHOLE PERIMETER SURROUNDED. SO YOU EITHER GIVE BACK MY WIFE AND KIDS OR WE WILL FORCEFULLY TAKE YOU DOWN." i SHOUTED.

Kwanghee's POV:

"KWANGHEE WE HAVE THE WHOLE PERIMETER SURROUNDED. SO YOU EITHER GIVE BACK MY WIFE AND KIDS OR WE WILL FORCEFULLY TAKE YOU DOWN." I heard Kikwang shout.

"How the hell did he find me?!" I said frustrated.

"My husband is not that dumb. You think he wouldn't strategies before coming? I purposely distracted you in the van so that you wouldn't notice the taxi that was following us the whole time." Sangmi mocked.

"You ." I slapped her.

"It's the end already Kwanghee."

"No it's not! As I said before if I can't have you no one will!" I shouted. "He can have his precious kids back, but you your staying with me till the end." I order my men to take the kids and give them to the police.

"Ha are you stupid? You think giving back my kids will let you out of this problem?"

"No but I do know that we will die here together. Forever together." I smirked I took out a presser out of my pocket and presented it to Sangmi.

"This house is installed with over 30 bombs. With just a click of this button we will all die." I laughed.

"Your insane!" She shouted.

"Yeah and you know who made me like this? It was you." I pointed. "If you would've just accepted my proposal we wouldn't be in this mess."

"I don't love you Kwanghee get that in your head."

"Well then this the end for us." I clicked the button and.....

 

ohhhhhh cliff hanger....Please Please Please comment...I spent over an hour for each chapters I write...And not hearing from you guys is kinda discouraging...So Please comment...