Breakfast!!!

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Sang-Mi's POV:

After washing up with  the kids we went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"So kids what should we have for breakfast?" I asked the kids. They looked at each other and nodded.

"PANCAKES!" They both shouted. I chuckled at their cuteness.

"Pancake it is. Are you gonna help umma?" I asked and they nodded thier heads really fast.

"Can I help?" Kikwang asked. I smiled and dragged him into the kitchen.

"You can help by making our coffee." I said. "Kimi can you grab me the pancake mix?" I asked.

"Ok umma come Sang-ki." She called her little brother. I went to the fridge and grab the eggs. Then to the cabinet for the bowls and whisk.

"Here umma." Kimi said.

"Thanks sweety. Now up we go." I placed both Kimi and Sang-ki on the counter top. "Can you to crack three eggs in the bowl?" I asked. They nodded and did as they were told. I added the mix and mixed it together. They put their little hand on top mines and together we mixed the batter.

*Click*

"Aww what a perfect picture!!" Kikwang squeled.

"Yah you better not post that on Twitter." I warned him.

"Too late already did. Omo a 100 replies already." He exclaimed.

"Did appa go crazy umma?" Kimi asked.

"I'm afraid so." I replied.

"Don't worry umma you still have Sang-ki." I giggle at his response.

"Yes your right you much more cuter than your pabo appa.

"Yah I'm standing right here." The three of us giggled. That did it cause the next we knew we were caught in another bone crushing hug. This we came to know as the Kikwang Punishment.

"Yeobo we can't breathe." I complained. He giggled and released us.

I put the kids down and went to go cooked the pancakes. I also cooked sausages and over easy eggs. I set the table up and was about to call the kids and Kikwang when the doorbell rang.

The four of us went to get the door and was surprised to see the whole beast and 2pm family along with Yohee.

"Good Morning!!!" They shouted.

"Hmmm. Let me guess you guys were to much of lazys but to cook your own breakfast so you decided to come to our house caused you guys knew I always cook breakfast." I stated.

"Exactly!" They exclaimed.

"Samchun you guys are so mean!" Kimi said. "You make Sang-Ki umma work to hard." Sang-ki added. I looked at the kids and started to giggled.

"Come inside" I moved aside.

"Thank You" They shouted.

"Wait let me grab food for the kids first. Knowing with you guys here the food will be gone with a blink of an eye." I said.

"Ok." They said.

"Kimi,Sang-ki,Yohee what would you want for breakfast?" I asked as I lead the three towards the table.

"Auntie can I have pancake and two piceses of sausage?" Yohee asked.

"Sure here you go." I handed yohee her food and told her to eat at the kids table.

"Umma we'll have the same as Yohee." Kimi said.

"Okay sweetheart here you go." I handed them their food and they went to sit by Yohee. When I turned around all the food was already gone!!! Everyone already took their shares.

"Thanks Sis." Junsu oppa and Sang-hee said.

"As always your food is daebak." Hyunseung said.

"Don't worry we'll help with groceries." Nickhun oppa added.

"That way we can always have breakfast here!!" Doojoon oppa added.

"Here jagi I save you some." Kikwang said.

"Thanks yeobo." I said then I started to dig in.

"Someone has to do the dishes and its not gonna be me." I declared.

"I'll do it noona." Dongwoon volunteered.

"I'll help clean up to." Junho and Wooyoung oppa said.

"Imma keep the kids busy." Junhyung and Yoseob oppa said.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"It's the least we could do. We're always come in and eating your guys food." Teacyeon oppa said.

Updated!!!Don't You feel bad for Sang-mi having to feed 17 people??? Hehe anyway comment guys and please no silent readers!!!!