Just Let Me Go...

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Kikwang's POV:

Hmmm it's been a whole hour already, but Sang mi and kids aren't back yet. Must of went out for some ice cream.

 

1 hour later....

Ok it's two hours where the heck are they??!! I'm freaking losing my mind!!! Calm down Kikwang, calm down, let's go to the practice room, dancing will calm you down.

 

Another hour later....

 

WHAT THE HELL!!! iT'S BEEN THREE FREAKING HOURS ALREADY!!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!!!!

 

*beep beep*

I looked down at my phone and finally I received a message from her.

Yeobo change of plans the kids and I are gonna be flying up first. We're already on the plane. Sorry for not letting you know sooner. Mian Sarangheyo??? ^3^...

Something doesn't feel right. It was specifically stated that we would all be leaving at the same time. I need to call President Hong.

*RING RING*

"Yeobosayo?"

"President Hong it's me Kikwang."

"Oh Kikwang what's up?"

"Did Sang-mi tell you anything of her and the kids leaving early?"

"Nope I have all the tickets with me. Wait let me check her bank out."

"Ok."

"Kikwang none of the money has been touched."

"President Hong I have a bad feeling about this. I just received a text message from her saying that she and the kids left to go first. It said that they already have boarded the plane."

"Call everyone up and I'll postpone all oversea activities until this is sorted out."

"Ok sir."

I hanged up and started calling everyone up and imformed them of what's happening. In thirty minute my house was filled with the rest of Beast and 2pm.

"Where could she be." Junsu hyung asked.

"Hyung I don't know, but I have a feeling I know who did it." I said.

"Who?" Taecyeon hyung asked.

"Kwanghee."

"Kwanghee? Why Kwanghee?" Wooyoung hyung asked.

"He was Sang-mi's stalker back when we were in Seattle." Sang Hee said.

"Mommy I saw a man punching aunty Mimi's driver when I walked out of the school." Yohee told her mother as she sat on her lap. The guys and I immediately=ly surrounded mother and daughter.

"Yohee tell uncles and daddy how the man looked like." Yoseob encouraged her.

"I didn't get to see his face daddy. All I saw was him punching the driver." She replied.

"I hope she's ok." I sighed.

~Meanwhile~

Sang Mi's POV:

I woke up with my head pounding, I looked at my surrounding. I was laying on a soft bed with the kids laying on either side of me. I got up and walked towards the window, I looked outside and all I could see was the sea.

"Oh your finally awake!" I stiffened at the sound of that voice. I slowly turned around and my eyes widen. Kwanghee was standing right in front of me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked as I quickly walked towards my kids and held them close.

"Simple I won;t you to stay here with me."

"Kwanghee I'm married already. There's nothing you can do about that."

"I don't care as long I have you here your all mines."

"Yes I'm here, but I will never be yours. I belong to one man and one man only, and that is Kikwang." I yelled. This cause him to slap me across the face.

"What are you doing to my umma you big fat meanie." Kimi yelled.

"Shut-up you brat."

"Don't you call my daughter a brat." I glared at him.

"Whatever it's not like you can ever leave this place. Sang mi remember this, if I can't have you no one can." He said and left the room.

"It's ok babies mommy will protect you guys." I sobbed. Kikwang save us please.

 

 

Woohooo Updated!!!! Now you know who did it...Now you guys need to comment and tell me what you think ok....No more update soon comments it very discouraging because I want to update as quick as I can but because of schoolwork and house work I can't...So please take the time to write me a good comment telling me what you like or what I need to fix. Thanks I love you all ^_^