HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSU OPPA!!!!

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Junsu's POV:

Everyone is ignoring me again, and I don't even know why! It's like the time back in 2pm Idol Army when they ignored during the whole shooting as a hidden camera.

"Hey guys get up we need to start practicing." I told the guys.

"Hyung we're to tired. Practice by yourself if you want to." Wooyoung retorted.

"Aish you guys are unbelievable." I said and walked out the door.

Sang-mi's POV:

"Sang-mi you can come out now he's gone." Nickhun oppa said. I walked out of the closet and started handed them decrations.

"Hurry and hang these around the room before he comes back." I ordered them.

"Yes ma'am." They replied. I picked up my phone and dialed Sang-hee's number.

"Hello?"

"Is the cake done?"

"Yeah I'm headed up now."

"Don't take the main elevator. Go take the fire escape."

"Aish fine." With that we ended the call. I then dialed Kikwang's number.

"Yeobo is the food done?"

"Yeah we're outside JYP right now."

"Ok take the fire escape up ok. We'll meet you guys there."

"Ok." I hanged up the phone and ordered three of the members to help. Once eveything was set-up I went to go see Junsu oppa. I knew he was in one of the other practice room, he goes there whenever he feels fustrated.

"Oppa?" I asked.

"Oh Sang-mi what are you doing here?" He asked

"I came to visit you. Did I come at the wrong time?"

"No it's just the guys are ignoring me again."

"About that I talked to them,their ready to go." I smiled.

"Really? Thanks Mi." He got up and gave me a hug.

"Now come on I want see you guys practice." I said. With that we headed towards their practice room. When we open the door:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSU HYUNG/OPPA/SAMCHOON" Everyone yelled. Everyone started throwing confetti on him.

"Awww you guys do remember." He said.

"Actually I remembered. All this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't here." I stated. Junsu oppa came and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks Mi it really means a lot to me." He smiled.

"Stop getting emotional and blow the candles." I said. We sang happy birthday and had a real fun time.

"Present time!!" I exclaimed.

"Samchoon open ours first!!" Kimi exclaimed.

"OK let's see what you got for samchoon." He replied. He opened the small box and saw a key.

"A key?" He asked me.

"Your present's outside that's just easier to wrap." I replied.

"You didn't!?" He retorted.

"Oh yes I did. You can see it from here." I replied he got up and looked outside at his newly bought black Ferrari.

"OMG!!! THANK YOU SANG-MI and KIKWANG!!!" He shouted.

"Mi that's not fair!" THe other's protest.

"Merong" I replied.

THAT'S RIGHT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE ONLY KIM JUNSU!!!!!!!!!!! sORRY if I haven't update in awhile...enjoy!!!