Quality Time With My Hubbie!!

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

After our hectic dinner we finally got all the kids in bed and everyone else was pretty much knocked out also. Except me and Kikwang.

"Jagi wanna go for a swim?" He asked.

"But its already cold out." I reasoned.

"Don't worry I know a place where the water is warm and has a great view." He replied.

"O.k then let's go." We got up from our beds and got into our bathing suits. He then lead me out of the house and into a small excluded area near the house. He was right the view was so amazing! You could see the moon shining brightly in the sky. The water was so shallow and warm. It was such an romantic place to be.

"It's so beautiful here." I said in awe.

"Jagi come here." I heard him call. I looked back and he had a pinick basket with him. When he opened it there were champange and crackers.

"You really prepared this?" I asked.

"Of course! With all the things going on I barely get to see you." I smiled and sat between his legs, while he wrapped his arms around my waist. He hand me a glass of champange and just sat their listening to the waves.

"Thanks yeobo." I said. It was just so touching that he would do this for me. It's so sweet!

"I should be the one thanking you. You gave me a second chance to love you, two beautiful kids, you always take care of, and most of all you gave me happiness. I could never find a girl as wonderful as you. Sang-Mi I love you so much! Words can't describe how much I care for you. I want to wake up every morning looking at your beautiful face, and go to sleep knowing that I'll see you again in my dreams. If I were to die then I would until the day we get reunited. Sang-Mi I love you with all my heart." I started to tear up because everything he told he was so sweet. I turned around and gave him a big kiss.

"I love you too. I love you today as much as I did in the pass, and I'll love you even more as years pass us by." I say as I gave him another kiss. After our little heart to heart conversation we went into the water. We were having such a great time that we didn't notice the time fly by. The sun was already starting to rise up.

"We should go in already the sun is getting up." I said as I walked out the water. Then I felt strong arms lifting me off the ground.

"Yah put me down." I said.

"My lovely wife shouldn't be walking after a long swim. So left your hot and strong husband carry you back to the house." He replied with his irresitable grins. I just smiled and let him carry me back to the beach house. Once we got to the room we took a shower together and went to sleep.

 

Soooooo????How did you like this chapter? I wanted them to have a sweet moment before I start the drama...Because what is a fic without drama right? Well I just want to say sorry to my sibbies that I havent been updating much...I hope you guys forgive me ^_^ Anyway please comment and subscribe!!!!