.........

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Kikwang's POV:

After we got our bags we all piled in the van and drove to Jeju hospital as fast as possible. We were already going above the speed limit that police gave up chasing us. When we finally arrived at the hospital the kids and I ran straight to the administration area.

"We're looking for a patient named Lee Sangmi!" I said really fast. The nurse looked up and was shocked to see me.

"Yes my father is Lee Kikwang, now please tell us where we can find our mom!" Kimi said.

"R-r-room 143 second floor." she stuttered. "Thanks" we yelled as we ran towards the elevator.

"Appa what if its not her?" Sangki asked. "

It doesn't hurt to make sure." I replied. The elevator dinged and we stepped out walking fast to the room. The guys were already in the back trying to catch up with us. When we entered the room we saw a nurse cleaning the room.

"Excuse me but where's the patient that is suppose to be here?" I asked.

"Oh I think the other nurses took her to the hospital's garden for some fresh air. She really likes it there because of the red tulips." the nurse said.

"Thanks."I replied.

"So is she there?" Sanghee asked. I shook my head.

"Garden" as I said it we started running towards the garden everyone looked at us like we were a bunch on maniacs on the loose. Some of the health care workers were yelling at us to stop running, but we ignored them and finally reached the garden. There weren't much people, we scanned the whole area and my eyes landed on on lady sitting on a wheel chair looking at red Tulips. I started walking towards her saying a silent prayer in my head. I was no right behind her while the guys were behind me.

"Sang-mi?" I asked. The patient turned around and it wasn't her. I sighed and apologized to her and started heading back towards the guys with a disappointed faces.

"Kikwang?" I heard someone called me. The moment I heard that voice I recognized it immediately. I turned around and there she was walking on crutches making her way towards me. I quickly ran towards her and hugged her really tightly. She dropped her crutches the moment I held her and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Your alive! You alive! I thought I had lost you." I said as the tears started to run down my face.

"Your here your finally here. I've been waiting for so long wondering where you were or if you were coming." She sobbed.

"Where are the kids?" She asked. I looked behind me and the guys were all shocked to see her.

"Umma?" Kimi and Sangki came closer.

"Oh my goodness look at the two of you look so much bigger now." She continued to sobbed as the kids hugged her.

"Sang-Mi?" This time it was Junsu hyung and Sanghee. They walked up to her and hugged really tight.

"I missed you so much. My life felt so incomplete without my twin." Sanghee cried. Soon the rest of 2pm and Beast joined in for the group hug.

"Excused me but the patient needs to return to her room already." The nurse said. We nodded and I help Sang-mi with her crutches and led her to her room, and place her on her bed. After the nurse checked everything she left all of us to talk to her.

"Mi what happened during the explosion? The police said that everyone in the house were burnt to death. How did you survive?" Junsu hyung asked. I was seating by her holding her hand while the kids were on the opposite side.

"The house keeper helped me. Kwanghee ordered all the guards to escape and that left me and him." She began.

Sang-mi's POV:

~Flashback~

"All of you get out of here!" Kwanghee commanded. One by one the guards left leaving me with this insane man.

"Now shall we died together?" He smirked.

"Kwanghee don't do this I have kids that I still wanna to see grow up. Please there are a lot of girls out there. One of them will accept you, but that girl isn't me." I reasoned

"Shut up I don't want no body else. You are the one I want." He yelled. All of a sudden the door swung open and an elderly women came in and whacked Kwanghee with a pan. But Kwanghee had already press the button.

"Agashii leave before you get blown up to!" She shouted. Kwanghee was getting up.

"GO AGASHII!" She shouted so I ran out the door and jump out of the closes windowed.

Tumbling that was all I remembered before I completely out.

~Flashback End~

"After I out I didn't know what happened. I woke up a few days ago and the doctors told me I in a coma for a year. The first thing that popped into my head was Kikwang. So I made the nurses contact you as soon as possible. I waited and Slowly got worried that you weren't gonna come." I began to cry again.

"Shhhh I'm here now don't be scared. I'll protect you more no matter what." Kikwang said as he kissed my forehead.

Did you guys actually think I would kill her off? NO!!! Anyway this story is coming to an end just a chapter left. Thanks to all the people that read my story and continued to read the sequel as well.