Beach

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

After all the dishes were done we were all in the living room watching whatever was on and the kids were upstairs playing in the room along with Dongwoon and Junho.I started spazzing off to space when I thought of something fun to do today!

"Hey guys lets go to the beach." I suggested.

"Oh sounds fun." They exclaimed.

"Well it's been awhile since we all had fun right guys?" Dujun oppa asked.

"You got that right. With all the promotions we were doing we need to relax!" Junhyung oppa added.

"So are we going?" Junsu oppa asked.

"Oppa we wouldn't be talking about it if we weren't" Sang hee retorted.

"Aish you and your smarty mouth." Yoseob oppa said.

"Okay everyone shut up and go back to your dorms to pack your stuff. I just rented us a vacation house." Kikwang oppa said.

"Woah that was fast!" Chansung and Wooyoung oppa said.

"Dude we're Hallyu stars it's easy to rent things fast." Hyunseung oppa said.

"Got that right." Nickhun oppa added.

"Well what are you guys waiting for? The bus will be here in an hour. Get your butts out of here and pack your things!" Kikwang said.

"Yah we're still older than you! But we're going already. Sheesh." Taecyeon oppa said.

~1 hour later~

"Everyone in the bus!!" Yelled Kikwang. In the pass hour we were busy changing and packing clothes for the kids and Kikwang and I. We were now all settle in the bus and ready to go.

"Lets hit the road!" Junho oppa shouted. Throughout the whole ride the kids slept while everyone else were goofing around. The rappers were having raps battles again. Vocalist were on the karaoke machine trying to determine who was the better singer. Dancers were showing off their moves. How they were able to dance in the bus without falling is still a mystery to me. Sanghee and I were on the laptop planning for our next album. In two hours we finally arrived at the beach, and it was so beautiful!!!

"Kyaaa!!!" Sang-Ki, Kimi, and Yohee yelled as they ran towards the water.

"Umma Pali!!! I wanna play in the water!" yelled Kimi. Yohee ran back to Yoseob oppa and drag him to the water.

"Appa you promised Yohee you will teach me swim." she cooed.

"A little help please?" the rest of 2pm and B2ST asked.

"Hey kids let's help Appa and samchuns first then we can go swimming." I said. They gladly accept. In 20 minutes everything was settled in everyone's assigned rooms and were all ready to head to the beach.

"Umma let's go! Sang-Ki and I wanna build a sand castle." Kimi said as she dragged her little brother towards the sand. I followed the two and started helping them.

(Mi's bathing suit:http://www.gd-wholesale.com/userimg/1/3477i1/swimwear-amp-bikinis-401.jpg)

Soon Sang-Hee and Yohee came to join us. (Hee's bathing suit:http://www.myhotshoes.com/product/P11122-PURPLE/Bikini-Set-Purple-Padded-Halter-Top-Skirt-Bottom.html)

The guys started coming out of the house one by on with their swim shorts on.

(Sorry guys they were the only ones I could find wearing swimwear...)

"Hey kids why don't we go bury appas and samchuns!" Sang-hee suggested.

"Leave it to you to make the devious plans." I sighed.

"Unnie don't pretend that you don't want to." She retorted.

"Fine fine. So kids wanna bury appa and samchuns? I asked. Only to received fast nodding from the three.

"Okay here what we do. We bust out our ageyo on them that way they'll accept. Arraso?" I explained.

"Yes mommy/aunty" They replied. So the five of us got up and ran towards the twelve boys.

"Appa/oppa/Samchuns can we bury you in the sand?" We all asked at the same time. While adding some puppy eyes and pouty lips along with it. Sang-Hee and I could see the hesitation in their eyes, but they didn't want to let us down. In the end they agreed to do it. In 20 minutes tops we have already buries all twelve of them living only their head exposed. We saw a by passer and asked if he could take a picture for us. Which he gladly did.

"Come on kids lets go swim!" I shouted.

"Yay!!!" The three cheered.

"Yah what about us?" Junsu oppa asked.

"Oppa your strong get out yourself." Sang-hee suggested.

"At least help us, the sand is heavy." Junhyung oppa complained.

"Stop complaining and get out yourselves. And you call yourself BEAST idols. Then prove it to us." I said and added a mehrong with it.

"You guys are so gonna get it once we make it put of here." Taecyeon oppa threaten.

"Will see about that." Sang-hee retorted. "Come on kids lets hit the water. We were heading towards the water when I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

"You shouldn't have unleash the BEAST." Kikwang whispered in my ears. Then he threw me into the water.

"Yah-" I got cut off when someone splash water in my face. I opened my eyes and saw Nickhun, Hyunseung, and Wooyoung oppa splashing water into my face. Then from under the water I felt hands grabbing my legs and pulled me down. When I resurfaced I saw Taecyeon oppa laughing while doing that weird face he loves doing.

I look toward Hee who was receiving the same treatment.

"Umma what about us?" Kimi shouted while looking as if she was about to cry. I was about to get her when Jaebom oppa came from behind them and brought the kids over to us.

"Wow you guys are so nice. Go to the beach, but you forget to invite the most awesome Jay Park. This is a conspiracy!" He said sounding offended.

"Oh shut up Jay hyung just be happy that I called you to come." Changsung retorted. After spending sometime in the water we got out and started to cook dinner. We had some little fights here and there, but overall we had an amazing time.

Chingus jeonmal mianheyo!!!! I know I haven't been updating much, but that because homework is piling up big time. And when I do have free time my brothers won't let me use the laptop!! So to make it up to you I made this chapter really long! I hope you forgive your bad author!!! And Don't forget to comment because i love them!!