Funeral...

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Each member of 2pm and Beast are gonna have a POV in this chapter...Just letting you know....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlhQ18_Y1u4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsdgDaILHfM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Kq9rkNE9s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJp-8C5OtQY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2_Rerg6XRY

Listen to these songs as you read...They kinda fit the mood....

Kikwang's POV:

A couple days had already pass since the explosion and we already set everything up for SangMi's funeral. We gather all the ashes that were found and put it in a marble box. We didn't bother checking whose were whose ashes. ZE:A had a seperate funeral for Kwanghee. Every close friends and family members of SangMi came, we decided to hold her funeral in Jeju since it was where she spent her last minutes, even if it weren't the best. It was so hard to keep the tears from flowing down my eyes, especially when I saw my in laws.

"Kikwang I know how much you loved my daughter, and I am glad that she had an amazing husband like you." Appa said.

"If I was so amazing I would of been here earlier and she would still be alive." I choked on my sob.

"Son please don't beat yourself up too much. Everything happens for a reason, but remember that within her last minute she was thinking of you and your children. She loves you all so much, remember that. Now I want you to be strong and take great care of your children. You are all they have now, you need to step up and be not just their father, but also as their mother." Umma said. I nodded and gave her a big hug.

"Everything will be alright as long as you be strong. This is what SangMi would of wanted, you being strong and not waste your time crying over her. You know my daughter." She encouraged as she wipe my tears. I was then called up to give a speech.

"Where do I begin? SangMi was simply amazing. Amazing wife, sister, co-worker, and mother. And to not be able to hold her in her last minute hurts me deeply. I know now that when I wake up in the morning I won't be able to see her smiling face. And when I go off to work I won't have her their nagging me asking if I got everything. But I know I can achieve anything because she left me with two wonder kids, that I promise to take care of until my last breath. As everyone has been telling me I will be strong and get through any obstcles in my way. I will always cherish all the memories we created together, and as we peomised at our wedding to love you until I die. One day we will see each other again, and when that happens I will never let you out of my sight." I concluded my speech. More tears flowed down my eyes as I walked down the stage. The kids ran up to me and hugged me really tightly.

"We will never leave your side daddy. We will take care of you just like mommy did." Kimi promised. I looked at her and SangKi and smiled.

SangHee's POV:

It was my turn to go up. I haven't spoken ever since the day of the explosion. I just couldn't, I mean how could I when the sister I had spent my everyday with just died. It was very hard to accept the fact that she was gone.

"SangMi unnie was the best twin I ever had. Whenever I was in trouble I could always count on her to save me. She was my pacemaker, she kept me going when I thought I was about to give up. She gave me strenght to do my best in everything I do. It's really hard to accept that she gone. Since birth their wasn't a time you'd see us apart. From taking a shower to taking our college exam we were always together. Even when we got married, we always made a way to spend time together. Unnie your so unfair, you promised that we would always be together, but where are you now? Now I can't be in Forever Sis if I'm missing my sister. I miss you so much unnie, and I'll wait until we meet again." I finished and walked down the stage.

Junsu's POV:

"I know that I haven't been much a brother to my little sister. Like not being able to comfort when she had her first major breakup with Kikwang. But I really loved her so much. I promised my self that whenever we got free time I would take her and SangHee out, but I never got the chance. I wished that I spent more time with her when we were smaller. Thinking back the only thing that I focused on was becoming a singer, now that I know that I won't be able to see her ever again I regreted it. If I knew this was gonna happen I would of postpone becoming a singer so that I could shower her and Sanghee with love. SangMi I promise that I take better care Sangmi and your kids, so I hope you'd be proud of me."

Doojoon's POV:

"SangMi was a very helpful person whenever I needed to control those beast. Now that your gone who's gonna help me? I'm really gonna miss this little twerp, but I know someday we will all meet each other again. Until that happens I will promise to keep all of together."

Hyunseung's POV:

"SangMi I hate you! Who's gonna have dance battles with me now huh? Cube will never be the same without you. We won't have our little troublemaker anymore. So to compensate where you are now you better be improving your dance skills because when I say you again I will finally beat you."

Junhyung's POV:

"I'm not really good at making speeches, but Sangmi when I see you again may it be when I go to heaven as well I will give a good nagging for leaving us." Everyone started to giggle a bit. "No more rapping partner for me. I would ask Hyuna, but you know her she complains to much. So I rather wait."

Yoseob's POV:

"SangMi just like Hyunseung hyung said I hate you too! Now whose gonna help me when I mess things up with SangHee? Whose gonna do ageyo with me now? Life's unfair isn't it? You were such a kind person, you didn't deserve to die young. I'm gonna miss you so much, I never even got the chance to show you how great it is to have me as a older brother, but that can wait."

Dongwoon's POV:

"Mi I only have one thing to say and that is that I promise to look after your kids since you were so kind and help me when I was at my wrost. Thank you Mi and I hope you rest in peace where ever you may be."

Nickhun's POV:

"Mi I was suppose to teach you Thai why did you have to leave so soon?You were such a bright and cheerful person and it hurts me to see go. But like everyone said we will meet each other again."

Taecyeon's POV:

"Dude we were suppose to go to Boston together and go to that club, but now I don't think that can happen. Don't worry about us. We're beast Idols anyway we can get through anything as long as we are together. You taught us many thing and I'm very greatful for that. You will be miss.

Wooyoung's POV:

"Hey you still owe me money you twerp. But I guess that can wait. I don't have much to say, but say that you were the best dongseang we ever had."

Junho's POV:

"Mi I just want to thank you for all the things you did for Beast and 2pm without you we wouldn't be as popular as we were then. You gave us strenght when we were facing problem with Jay hyung. I'm glad you came into our lives."

Chansung's POV:

"Mi whose gonna cook us breakfast, lunch, and dinner now that your gone? You always been the best cook out of the rest of us. I'm gonna miss all the food you cook for us. But I will miss you the most. You were more than a friend to Beast and 2pm, to us you were our little sister. And for us not to be able to save you in time really hurts our pride. But all we can do is move on, because I'm pretty sure that's what you would of wanted."

Kikwang's POV:

After everyones speeches the priest blessed the ashes and we made our way towards the river where SangMi and I went to when we were first dating. I opened the marble box and started to scatter the ashes into the water. I bent down so that Kimi and SangKi could do the same. I passed the box along and eveyone started to scatter the ashes. After all the ashes were scattered we threw in her favorite flowers which were the red tulips. One by one everyone left leaving me and the kids.

"Mommy I gonna miss you." Kimi said.

"I promise to grow bigger and help daddy." SangKi added.

"And I promise that we're gonna be a happy family even though you are far from us." I said. We stayed their fo a couple more minute then went to the airport to go home.

 

Such a sad chapter...Also one of my longest...Oh and if your wondering this fic is gonna end soon but look forward to a surprise...Comments please!!!