Chapter 8

Lipstick, Lollipops, and Love

"Seunghyun I'm homeeeeee!!" 

 

In a few minutes, a storm coming down the stairs were heard. Dara closed her ears slightly to brace her from it.

 

"SANDARA PARK WHERE THE HAVE YOU BEEN!? IT'S ALREADY NIGHTTIME, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I STARED OUT INTO THE DARK LIKE THAT?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ING DARA. IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAY SINCE WE'VE COME HERE AND YOU'RE ALREADY GETTING INTO TRO--" Seunghyun was cut off when Dara wrapped her arms around his nape, making him feel safe.

 

"I'm right here Seunghyun, I'm fine and safe.." She leaned her cheek against his shoulder, and Seunghyun placed his arms around her tiny waist.

 

"I..I just..got worried.." There was a pause, he seemed to be crying, "I.. thought you..died or ..I don't know..something bad happened..I thought you wouldn't come back.." 

 

Dara pulled back and stared at Seunghyun. "You serious, bro? I could have whipped up the most baddest out there! We went through the Johnson's together, and hell, I was the one that beat almost every battle with them! There's no way some mob in Korea can beat me." She smirked and hugged her best friend again, "And plus..I'll always come back for you, Choi Seunghyun.. And that's a promise!" 

 

She still felt tears coming down onto her shoulder and pulled back again, "Why are you still crying!! Stop it you crybaby!" 

 

Seunghyun chuckled and leaned his forehead against Dara's, "I didn't want to be the only one remaining in this.."

 

She poked his cheeks with one index finger poking each cheek, "Yah! You babo! Don't you remember what you told me at the meadow that day?"

 

The latter knowingly looked at Dara and grinned, "We started this together,"

 

"And we're going to stay together till the end." She finished off Seunghyun's sentence and they stood their staring at each other for a few seconds, then parted.

 

"I gotta stop doing this oogly oogly stuff with you, Tabi.. If people see us, they're gonna think we're in some cutesy relationship." Dara stuck a finger in and fake gagged. 

 

Seunghyun felt offended, "YAH!! You should be honored to be thought to be in a relationship with this hunk right here!" He pointed to himself with his thumb.

 

"Pshh..Hunk? YOU should be honored that you're thought to be dating this y mama right here!" Dara stuck her tongue out and ran upstairs.

 

"I'M THREE MONTHS OLDER THAN YOU SANDARA PARK!!!" He started running after her, making sure both him and Dara didn't trip going up.

 

"AGE DOESN'T MATTERRRRRRRRRR! DO YOU THINK MERYL STREEP IS HOTTER THAN MILA KUNIS?!?!!?! I DON'T THINK SO!" She shouted as she slid into the master bedroom.

 

"WELL..YOU'RE COMPARING A GRANDMA TO A HOT CHICK, SO NO." 

 

"DOESN'T MATTER TOPPY!" 

 

"SANTOKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

 

"Let's eat some dinner," Seunghyun smiled, "Together."

 

Dara giggled then nodded, panting from all the running and screaming.

 

"Ahh that was a good workout.." He laid down against the wall and stared off into the darkness. "It's kinda creepy to have a room with only windows.. We should get curtains to cover that up.. I don't want to be staring at a serial killer at 3 in the morning.." 

 

"YAH! Don't get scary images into my head!" Dara was plugging her fingers into her ear, forcing herself not listen to Seunghyun.

 

He laughed and unplugged her ears with his hands, "You little bunny, you're probably scarier than all of them combined." 

 

She giggled and slapped him playfully, "I know right..I don't know how you can manage to be with a scary hot chick like me!" Dara winked and laid down besides him.

 

"Let's go decor shopping tomorrow! I want a bed to sleep in, ASAP." Seunghyun groaned, feeling his back cramp up because of the wall.

 

"Wow, I'm surprised your fat isn't helping you cope with this!" Dara said sarcastically, earning a flick on the forehead.

 

"You little bunny.. You're gonna get it.. One day.. But not right now because I'm hungry.." Seunghyun flipped out the iPhone he used in LA and dialed a number.

 

"What kind of pizza do you want?" He mumbled, listening intently for the other line.

 

"SWEET POTATO PIZZZA POR FAVOR!" Dara screamed, almost popping his ear drum.

 

"Sandara Park! TOO LOUD, BE QUIET!" Seunghyun shouted back, making both of them laugh.

 

"So, you want a sweet potato pizza?" He heard the other line say, also laughing because of the two's quarrel of friendship.

 

"Yes, please! I want it as soon as possible!" Seunghyun answered back, and shut his phone after giving the worker his address.

 

"It's gonna take ten minutes, so get your stomach ready!" He told Dara, who immediately got excited.

 

"YAAY PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" 

 

____

short update! I'll update tomorrow too :)