Chapter 15

Lipstick, Lollipops, and Love

 

"BANG BANG BANG BANG!"

 

A flustered young man woke up to a pounding at his apartment door.

 

"WHAT?! What's happening?!" Seungri squealed under his covers as the pounding continued.

 

"SEUNGRI OPPPA GET THE DOOR!" He heard her little sister call out from the room next to him.

 

He groaned as he unwillingly sludged over to the door, "Who is it?"

 

"Dara's friend." 

 

Seungri's eyes widened at the name and had just realized that he had totally forgotten about Dara this entire night.

 

"! What if she got lost?!" Seungri cautiously unlocked and opened the door, revealing the same hawk-eyed and beautiful man he saw at the restaurant with that red-haired girl that had been with him.

 

"Oh...hello.." Seungri whispered as he bowed in respect, "What brings you here?" 

 

The man stared back at him quietly, making him avoid eye contact with him because of the intensity of his glare.

 

The girl besides him seemed to notice that Seungri was getting a bit uncomfortable and rolled her eyes and reached out her hand, "Hi! I'm Park Bom and this is Choi Seunghyun, Sandara Park's best friend. We were here because Seunghyun wanted to ask why Dara was at the hospital today?"

 

Seungri smiled and bowed at Bom, whose eyes glistened under the moonlight, and returned her hand shake.

 

"I'm sorry but I'm not Sandara-ssi's doctor. I'm just the doctor's assistant. While the head doctor, Dr. Kang Daesung, and Dara-ssi were talking, I wasn't permitted to stay and listen for privacy reasons," Seungri yawned, cracking his knuckles as he stretched his back.

 

Bom nodded, understanding that he was't the right person to ask.

 

Seeing Seunghyun's fallen face hit something in Seungri's heart, "But..If i do find out, I will be sure to tell you over a cup of coffee."

 

Seunghyun looked up at Seungri and smiled gently at his sweet gesture, "I'm sorry for waking you up at this hour."

 

Seungri raised his hands and waved them, "No, it's fine! I'm just glad we're on good terms now," he chuckled, remembering the thoughts he hand about this gorgeous man last night.

 

The latter chuckled as well and awkwardly scratched his nape, "Well, Seunghyun and I are going to head back home..so catch up on some sleep!" Bom announced, waving her petite hand gently. 

 

Seunghyun bowed his head, "Thank you for the information," and after seeing Seungri nod, he turned and raised a hand, his back still to seungri, "I'll see you again someday."

 

Seungri shuddered but felt relieved that this Choi Seunghyun man hadn't killed him with his sharp, amazing eyes.

 

He closed the door and trudged over to his room, and fell helplessly into his bed, falling into a deep slumber about Dara.

 

-

 

Jiyong was laying down on his couch, since Sandara had taken his bed to go to sleep.

 

He laid there, thinking about what had happened back at 'his' house.

 

Where had his family gone? Was Dami safe?

 

If there was one person that Jiyong would live with for the rest of his life, it would be Kwon Dami.

 

But something in his body told him otherwise.

 

"Sandara Park.." He whispered to no one in particular, and remembered the kiss they had almost shared if it weren't for Seunghyun and Bom barging in.

 

"What was I thinking?" Jiyong said as a deep crease formed in his forehead.

 

He felt that little something in his body that made him take that back.

 

"No..I can't be..in..love..." He disregarded all of the thoughts of maybe forming a crush on Sandara away, and decided to read some books about the human body to study for his admittance test for Seoul University this week.

 

On the other side of the thin wall, Sandara Park was also awake, reminscing all of the events that had occured today, which was a LOT.

 

She giggled to herself when she thought of the kiss that her and Jiyong had almost shared, "I'm gonna do it next time!!" She fisted the air, and laughed at her silliness.

 

"But what am I going to do about Seunghyun.." Dara frowned. She immediately regret all of the nasty things she had told him. How could she say those kinds of things to her best friend? She felt terrible. And she was going to fix it as soon as possible.

 

"As soon" her eyes began to droop as she cuddled with the pillow that had Jiyong's scent, "as possible.."

 

<>

 

"Hello?" She called out, confused of why she was in a white bed in what seemed to be a hospital.

 

She saw Seunghyun on a chair next to her bed, sleeping.

 

It was dark in her room, so she got out, careful not to wake Seunghyun, and opened the door.

 

She tiptoed out, and slowly closed the door behind her, making sure the creaks weren't too loud.

 

There was a woman, who looked like she was in her late 20s, with eyes that were evident that she cried continuously, and an eldery married couple with the same gloomy expression next to this woman on a couch outside her room.

 

"Is something wrong?" She asked, causing the three people to look up and glare at her.

 

"You took his life. You took my JIYONG'S life." The elderly mother pointed her trembling index finger at her as the young woman tried to calm her down, "Mom, calm down. We shouldn't be talking to a girl who killed our Jiyong.." 

 

"Kwon Dami, we have every right to punish this girl!" The elderly father complained, still glaring at her, "You are a disgrace to this world with the horrible act you have done, young lady." 

 

"She shouldn't even be considered as a lady for what she has done to him." Dami looked at her with a scorned expression.

 

"Wh-What..? I didn't kill Jiyong.." Her words trembled as she tried to speak, not understanding anything that was happening.

 

"You are a filthy MURDERER." The elder lady shouted at her, making her heartbeat rise.

 

She felt faint, and next thing she knew, she was in a cloud of darkness.

 

"Sandara?" She heard a voice somewhere very close to her and froze.

 

"Ji..yong?" 

 

"Please excuse my family..They just don't understand.." Dara heard him say.

 

"Understand what Jiyong? Why is everyone saying that I murdered you?! You're alive right?!" Her voice began to rise, as she heard Jiyong chuckle.

 

"I'm a part of you Dara. I will always be a part of you as long as you are living." 

 

Dara scrunched her nose, "What is that supposed to mean? That doesn't answer my question, Kwon Jiyong!" 

 

She heard someone sigh, probably Jiyong.

 

But the weird thing was..she heard from inside of her, as if Jiyong resided in her.

 

However that wasn't possible right? How can someone live in another human body?

 

Then it hit her.

 

"Jiyong..your heart..is in my body.." Then she felt angered. She just took a life for her own sake! Dara never wanted this to happen. She just wanted to pass away happily and join her parents in the clouds up above.

 

"KWON JIYONG!! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH THINGS?!" Dara screamed at herself, feeling pained for both not being able to see her parents, and for taking Jiyong's life.

 

"I just.." She heard Jiyong start to say, "I just couldn't see you die like that.."

 

Dara stood still. "Why? Why Jiyong? Why couldn't you see me die? What importance am I to you for you to do these kinds of things?! I never allowed you to do a ing heart transplant to bring me to life again!"

 

Jiyong chuckled again, "Because I love you, Sandara Park." 

 

His words stopped Dara from yelling at him again.

 

He loved her?

 

She suddenly saw Jiyong's parents and sister again, cursing her on the floor.

 

Then she heard wheels of a cart coming nearer. It had stopped in front of her.

 

Out of curiosity, she grabbed hold of the blanket that covered a strangely familiar shape and slowly pulled.

 

There laid Jiyong, pale. Dead. His eye lids were half opened, but his eye balls were rolled back.

 

Dara shrieked, screaming the hell out of herself, making people around her deaf.

 

<>

 

"SANDARA!!" DARA!!!" Jiyong shook Dara, who was currently screaming her head off.

 

He assumed she was in a nightmare, and she couldn't get out of it.

 

Then as if like magic, her eyes popped open and she sat up in lightening speed.

 

"JIYONG!!!!!!!" Dara ringed her arms around his neck and hugged him awfully tight, thanking the lord that he was alright.

 

"D-Dara.....You're..killing..me......" Jiyong whispered in parts from the shortage of air.

 

Dara's eyes widened at the thought of her killing Jiyong and immediately let go and pulled apart from him.

 

"I'm so sorry Jiyong..I'm so sorry.." She began to sob, surprising Jiyong.

 

"It's fine Dara, it was just for a moment. It's not like you killed me or anything!" Jiyong chuckled as he pulled her in for another hug, but gentle.

 

Her sobs began to quiet down, "So wanna tell me about your nightmare?" He asked, brushing away a bunch of distrangled hairs away from her beautiful face.

 

Dara shook her head firmly like a 4 year old, and Jiyong chuckled again, making Dara's face vibrate, since her head was against his chest.

 

"Alrighty, soldier. Do you want to go back to sleep now?" 

 

Dara nodded silently, and Jiyong moved to let her go and go back to the couch, but Dara didn't budge.

 

"I want you to stay with me." She said softly.

 

Jiyong saw something flash through her eyes and disappear.

 

Something about her voice just made him want to stay.

 

And so he did. While he was still hugging her, he adjusted the two of them so they were under the covers.

 

Dara snuggled closer as she got into a more comfortable position.

 

Jiyong smiled as he nuzzled his face into her neck, smelling the wondrous scent of her.

 

"Thank you Jiyong.." She whispered before dozing off to sleep.

 

"You betcha, soldier.." Jiyong whispered back as he closed his eyes, finally getting sleep into his system.

 

________

Waddup guyz! Did you have a nice Christmas / Hannukah?! 

Haha, I hope you enjoyed the update! I was out all weekend, so I couldn't update :(

Thanks for the new subscribers, dang, I actually reached a hundred! HAHAHA!

Anywho, thanks for all the support and I hope everyone has fun during winter break!

 

✮kwonjiyong