Chapter 6

Lipstick, Lollipops, and Love

"Hurry up Park Sandara!" Seunghyun yelled at the skinny girl who kept looking around the airport looking for someone.

 

"I wanted to get Jiyong's number! Or maybe his full name so I can actually find him again!!" Dara complained as she tip toed to look over the tall men, but she couldn't find that black haired boy that she wanted to see.

 

Jiyong had left without a word after their flight, and Dara was confused. She had thought that she had become acquaintances with him, but it seemed like the feeling wasn't mutual. Dara felt an attraction to him and didn't want the force to go away, because she enjoyed his presence and yearned for more.

 

As she tiptoed, she tripped over her suitcase wheels and fell. Dara moved her hands to get herself back up, but her legs cramped after the 13 hour flight. She shut her eyes and waited patiently, but after a few seconds, she realized she hadn't fallen.

 

She opened her eyes and saw a balding mohwak asian with almost no eyes smiling back at her. Dara jumped at the sudden closeness of this stranger and stood up, straightening out her clothes, "Thank you!" She smiled at him and massaged her calves with her hands as she tried to put her shoe back on.

 

"No big deal. I'm Dong Youngbae!" The chinky asian said to her in an overly-nice voice, "What's your name?"

 

Dara just stared at this man. Was he desperate or what? He was kind of cute though.. 

 

"I'm Sandara Park! Nice to meet you." She shook his outstretched hand, earning a brighter smile than the one before that was plastered on Youngbae's face.

 

"Dara, why'd you stop all of a sudden?! We have to go!" Seunghyun magically appeared besides Dara, eyeing the mohawk korean in front of them curiously and suspiciously.

 

Youngbae's face slightly fell when he saw this man's hand on Sandara's shoulder, could it be..that she was already taken?

 

"Oh hey Tabi! This is Youngbae!" Dara introduced her new friend to Seunghyun, "And this is Seunghyun!" 

 

Seunghyun looked down onto this man, seeing he was at least 6 inches shorter than he was. "Hey bro." He raised his hand and waved it in a gangster way, and when Dara saw this, she scoffed, "Oh don't tell me my bestfriend is becoming gay now? Oh GAWD." She fake-gagged, sticking her index finger into .

 

Youngbae chuckled and scratched his head at the girl's reaction to Seunghyun's awkward introduction, but also felt a wave of relief overcome him after hearing Dara call the man, 'best friend'.

 

"Why you!!" Seunghyun raised his hand and was about to flick Dara in the head when he was stopped by Youngbae's warm hands. The two men stared at each other for some time, until Dara became bored and irritated, "What the hell is wrong with you guys?! You guys going gay or something?" She rolled his eyes and broke apart the two boys' skinship with her own two hands.

 

"I'm sorry, Sandara-sshi" Youngbae bowed his head slightly, "I didn't want this man hurting your beautiful face." 

 

Dara flinched for a moment, 'Creep...What the hell.....LOLOL', She thought as she burst into laughter, causing the latter to become worried at her reaction. On the other hand, Seunghyun looked annoyed, "C'mon Dara. Stop. We gotta go." He tried pulling her arm away, but Youngbae stopped him once again.

 

His tiny slitted eyes said otherwise, "Seunghyun-sshi, I believe Dara-sshi should explain why she was laughing."

 

Seunghyun glared back at this tiny eyed man, feeling offended at his remark, 'Who does he think he is, huh?' He thought, his fists tightening.

 

In a few seconds, Dara finally stopped laughing and wiped her tears away, standing back up into a proper position, "I'm sorry about that Youngbae, it was just really funny! Because you know.." she paused, leaning towards his ear, "I'm not beautiful."

 

She stepped back nonchalantly and took out a yellow pad and pen from her bag, "Can I have your number Youngbae? I don't have a phone yet, but when I do get one, I'll contact you ASAP!"

 

The latter just stared at her, mesmerized with her beauty, 'Did this girl just say she wasn't pretty? She's crazy..' 

 

He wrote his number onto the pad, still looking at Dara's face in interest and wonder of seeing something so beautiful.

 

Seunghyun seemed to notice 'THE CREEPY GAZE' that came onto the faces of the men who fell in love with his best friend's complexion at first sight, and snapped his fingers, breaking Youngbae out of his trance. He chuckled to himself, seeing that the snap of the fingers always brought his victims back into reality.

 

"Anyways, we'll be going now! Good bye!" Dara waved at Youngbae, who really looked like he didn't want her to go. His eyes then glanced over to Seunghyun, who gave him a warning look. Youngbae's eyes backed off immediately, and after one look at his dream girl, he looked at his watch and decided to wait a couple of minutes before going down to the parking lot and finally go home.

 

"OMG LOL That guy was hilarious! Did you see the look in Youngbae's eyes when I told him I wasn't beautiful?" Dara smacked her knee as Seunghyun opened the door to the taxi for her, "I swear, every single man on this earth is compelled to me."

 

Seunghyun coughed, "Conceited.", making Dara scoff, "Except of course my precious Tabi!" She ruffled her best friend's hair and leaned against him.

 

"Except for Jiyong too.." She whispered, making Seunghyun feel tense, he didn't like it when she spoke about Jiyong. He knew that Dara was interested in him, and for some reason, he didn't like it. At all.

 

Sandara Park only belonged to Choi Seunghyun. And that's final.

 

-

 

"OH Our house is so CUTE!!!!!!" Dara ran up the steps to the light blue loft and traced her fingers along the dark wooden door frame, "You picked a really great house, Tabi!" 

 

"Thanks." Seunghyun replied, unlocking the door with the key that was under the welcome mat, as told to do from the landowner.

 

They stepped into the empty loft and discovered it to be completely empty, and when I mean empty, I mean EMPTY.

 

"Hey, I gotta go check the basement for some electrical stuff the landowner told me to check, so I'll be right back!" Seunghyun's head disappeared down a staircase after getting a nod from her.

 

Dara shivered at the sudden coldness she felt against her skin and decided to roam her new home. 

 

She walked up the stairs to the master bedroom of the very large three bedroom loft. 

 

"Oh this must be the master bedroom!" Dara walked into a room where the walls were glass, and noticed that the sun was rising.

 

Her mood brightened as she sat onto the carpeted floor and watched the almighty sun grow higher and higher.

 

"What a wonderful morning!" She already felt better by the fact that she was in Korea and that she was seeing this beautiful sun rise before her.

 

Dara suddenly felt this discomfortable feeling overcome her body, and by instinct, ran to a room which looked like a bathroom.

 

She immediately vomited her contents into the toilet bowl furiously, her eyes stinging with pain and tears.

 

-

 

"Hey Tabi! Whatcha doin'?" Dara called down into the basement, wondering why Seunghyun was taking such a long time.

 

"Well apparently I have to read this huge manual before touching anything!" She heard, and was about to say that she was hungry when he interrupted her, "If you're hungry there's probably a convenience store a block away! Go and come back quick. Don't get lost munchoongah!" 

 

"Okay! SEE YOU LATER BUDDY!" Dara called out before closing the front door behind her.

 

"Bag? Check."

 

"Documents? Check."

 

"Money? Check."

 

After memorizing the house address, she made sure she had everything and walked off, halting a taxi before going into it.

 

Hungry? After throwing up? As if.

 

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked, not looking back at his customer.

 

"To the most nicest hospital in Seoul, please." Dara replied as she looked back at her house once before the taxi moved into full speed.

 

"This might take a little longer, Seunghyun..." She whispered as she left the proximity of her and Seunghyun's house with a heavy heart.

 

It was time.

 

________________

ANLKFDVAKLNDFXV GUYS!

It's been SO FREAKING LONG!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating frequently as promised :( I had a bunch of tests yesterday and today AND tomorrow! 

I had my Korean SATS on Saturday so I had no time that day either.. 

I'LL UPDATE ONE SOON 

this chapter's boring because..well...IT JUST IS ^_^ I promise it won't be like that in any other chapters.

Read, Share, Comment, and Subscribe! :) 

★kwonjiyong