Chapter 12

Lipstick, Lollipops, and Love

By the time Dara had made her appointment with the front desk, it was seven o'clock. Seeing that she hasn't seen Seungri after she asked him to leave, she decided to visit and properly say goodbye.

 

Dara knocked lightly against the burgundy wood door, and it opened a few seconds later, revealing a very tired-looking panda with very deep dark circles. The frown on his face quickly disappeared as he saw who was at the door.

 

"Hey Seungri!!!" Dara greeted as the door swung all the way open to let her in.

 

She slid into the room and plopped onto the doctor's bed, "So how are things down here in the clinic?"

 

"Today was tiring.." He looked down at the ground for a moment, "There were a lot of people with colds and mere fevers..Just same old same old.." 

 

Dara solemnly smiled, not understanding his pain, "But you're so young! You're only just starting college, you have to wait until you graduate to become like Daesung!" 

 

Seungri smiled bitterly and looked at the woman in front of him, "Daesung's the same age as I am. He just has a gift." 

 

Her eyes widened at the piece of information, then grinned, "Seungri, he probably worked for it. Everyone works hard to get to their goal. Just.." She paused, and got up to walk over to Seungri, who stayed alert for her next actions. Dara took her two index fingers and stretched the panda's mouth into a smile.

 

"There! That's how you should look like when you're striving to get your goal!" Dara smiled at her masterpiece, "Did you see Dr. Daesung's angelic smile? No wonder he's gifted! He smiles. He's happy about what he does."

 

Seungri sighed and nodded sadly, understanding her advice. He turned around and put some papers into some manila folders, then stacked it into a cabinet and closed the door. Right when he closed the cabinet door, Dara heard a tremendous growl come from his stomach.

 

".....Was that your stomach?" Dara asked, shocked at how a stomach could make that kind of noise.

 

The latter slightly blushed as he scratched the back of his nape, "I actually haven't had the chance to eat anything today since I had so many appointments.."

 

"AWWWWWW! This panda bear is hungry? When do you get off? Let's go eat!" Dara suggested, brightening up Seungri's dark eyes.

 

"I actually end right now!" Seungri lied happily; she didn't need to know that he can get off whenever.

 

"Dang you have really good timing, Dara!" He laughed as he took off his white doctor's coat and revealed to Dara a rather stylish outfit.

 

A white v-neck with some dark blue jeans and a stylish belt. He took out his black blazer out of his closet and wore it, finishing off the mastered look.

 

Seungri caught Dara's impressed expression and smirked, "You like?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down, causing Dara to glare at him, "You little conceited panda!"

 

"LITTLE!?!?!" He cried out, "So much for a confidence boost!!" 

 

Dara smiled at this boy. She knew at once that he was going to be an important part of her life.

 

"Come on vamanos! C'mon Dara let's go! Everybody let's do it!" Seungri began to sing the Dora adventure song with 'Dora' replaced as 'Dara'. Dara absolutely hated it when people sang this purposely because it was just annoying, and plus, she hated Dora. 

 

Out of frustration and playfulness, she grabbed Seungri's ear and dragged it outside into the hospital lobby.

 

"OWW! OW! OW! DAARAAAA!!" Poor Seungri..being tortured brutally in front of hot nurses..Off with the list of the 100 nurses that loved his charismatic side~

 

"I'm going to call you Diego if you keep on singing that song!" Dara warned softly into his ear, giving off a very scary and threatening vibe off to Seungri.

 

"AHH YES!! OKAY DORA!!!" 

 

Dara pinched harder, "AHHHH THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! FORREALS!! DARA!! I MEANT DARA!!!"

 

Dara burst out into laughter as she saw the scene in front of her as she let 'Diego' onto the floor.

 

Seungri was currently in a fetal position, wimping and holding onto his ear like it was the end of the world.

 

But of course it didn't really hurt, he just wanted her attention. Hehe.

 

Dara rolled her eyes at the boy in front of her and grabbed him by his collar, "C'mon. I'm hungry."

 

She looked up, realizing there were still people around them looking at the two curiously. Dara smiled and waved at them, motioning them to keep on doing what they were supposed to.

 

Through the people that she waved to, her hand stopped abruptly when she saw Jiyong looking at the two people's awkward positions with an amused expression.

 

"Going somewhere?" He asked with a gentle smile, surprising Seungri.

 

"Yeah! We're going to grab some dinner, wanna come with?" She responded with some hope gleaming in her eyes. Dara was still blushing after their incident in the hospital room.

 

Jiyong smiled at her reaction and shook his head, "Sorry, I have a lot of broken legs to tend to! Have a happy birthday, Sandara." He winked and walked away, which surprised Seungri even more. At the back of his mind, he silently wished that he had Dara to himself, but scowled after realizing what he had just thought.

 

"No. That's not the person I am, nor will I ever become like that, Kwon Jiyong. Get her out of my mind. Now."

 

Meanwhile, the two walked in silence. They both listened to the extra pair of footsteps the crutches were making before Seungri broke the silence, "So it's your birthday today?" As he opened the door to a high class barbecue restaurant.

 

Dara took a double take at the quality of the sleek exterior building. The whole complex was practically all made out of glass!

 

She smiled as she walked through the doors Seungri had opened for her and nodded, "I guess it really is.. I'm not really in the time of my life to be focusing on  mere dates though.. I have more responsibilities to concentrate on!" Dara thought of Seunghyun and cringed at the thought of him yelling at her again tonight when she got back home.

 

But it was okay, since she knew that just a hug would calm that big bear down.

 

"So you and hyung talk, eh? That's really..really interesting.." Something in Seungri's voice didn't comfort Dara at all. 

 

"Why? Is he usually not like that?" Dara asked, wanting to find out how Jiyong really is when he's not in front of her.

 

"Well...hyung...has had some problems with his parents while he was high school.. He went from really fun, carefree, and nice, to stingy and moody." Seungri held up two fingers to the waitress, who led them to their table. 

 

"Now that he's come back..he's just a bastard that wants to perfect everything.." He sighed as he sat down in his seat, remembering all of the memories he's gone through.

 

"Come back? Where was he before?" She murmured loud enough for Seungri to hear.

 

"I heard he was in America.. But I don't know exactly where.." He replied, still in his own deep thoughts.

 

"Why does this story sound vaguely familiar?" Dara whispered to herself as she skimmed through the menu.

 

Seungri was in too deep of his thoughts to even hear anything in reality.

 

flashback

 

"HEY RAT!!! HURRY UP AND COME BACK HERE!!!" Jiyong yelled, making Seungri scared for his life as he hid behind the pole.

 

"It's just a game, hyung!!!! You said that the one who loses gets to flick the loser on the forehead!!" Seungri defended himself, which didn't work out very well.

 

"I SAID ONE FLICK NOT TWO, YOU RAT!! C'MERE!!" Jiyong chased the rat with his middle finger slinged back onto his thumb, ready to flick some ratty foreheads.

 

The two seven year olds ran around the block, only to find two other boys, looking down on them with a delighted expression.

 

"What do you want?!" Seungri cried out, making Jiyong shut the younger one's mouth with his hand.

 

"Shut up rat!" 

 

"Yo, I'm Daesung, and this is Youngbae!" The two chinky boys looked at the two big eyed boys and smiled.

 

Seungri frowned at the sudden introduction from strangers. He's seen them around school, but they didn't seem like his type to be friends with him, so he steered away from them.

 

As the four boys, well three because Seungri wasn't paying attention, were planning to play Mafia, Jiyong noticed that his rat was feeling out of place, since he was the youngest one here by 9 months.

 

"LET'S GOO KICK SOME MAFIA BUTTS!!" Youngbae shouted out, kicking Seungri aside onto the curb.

 

"OW!!" Seungri cried out as he fell to the curb. 

 

"Dude, what's your problem! Be nice!" Jiyong glared as he ran to the rat's aid.

 

"Geesh Jiyong.. I'm just playing.. You don't have to be so freaking serious about it." Daesung said smiling as he walked over to the three.

 

Jiyong glared back at them, throwing them a heated, scary glare.

 

Daesung and Youngbae backed off slightly, trying their best not to look Jiyong in the eye.

 

"I'm sorry guys, but I think we're gonna pass on this game today.. How bout another time?" Jiyong grinned at his new friends.

 

"Fosho my brother!" Youngbae hesitantly said, backing away from the two very slowly.

 

"BYE!" Daesung and Youngbae ran off, joining other boys in a game of soccer at a park not too far away.

 

"What are you doing just falling down like that! You have to stand up for yourself!" Jiyong nagged on Seungri, who was silently crying.

 

"You baby, why are you crying!!!!!" He exasperatedly sighed as Jiyong sat on the curb, next to the 6 and a half year old that started bawling his heart out.

 

"I'm sorry Rat.. C'mon.. Don't cry!! Forgive your Tom! Do you wanna play Tom n Jerry again? You could flick me three times this time!" Jiyong genuinely smiled at Seungri as he his hair, thinking of him as if he was his real brother.

 

Seungri sniffled, grinned, and stood up, signalling to play Tom n Jerry again. It was just a game of tag, but only exclusively between these two boys, since they're relationship between each other is like a cat and a mouse.

 

"Really?" Seungri looked at his older brother playfully in the eye and smirked.

 

Jiyong inched away from him uneasily, not knowing what he'll do next.

 

"TAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" Seungri poked Jiyong and stood off running down the street, flailing his arms along the way.

 

The older, taller boy laughed at his younger friend's reactions and began to chase after him, "You silly little rat!" 

 

end flashback

 

"THIS STEAK LOOKS SO YUMMY!" Dara exclaimed, almost drooling at the illustration of the tri-bone steak with mashed potatoes on the side.

 

Simultaneously, a waiter came by to take their orders, "Good evening, my name is Kim Jaejoong and I will be your server for tonight!"

 

Dara gleamed at the waiter, "This tri-steak here, please! Extra butter on the potatoes too!" 

 

The waiter's hands trembled as he kept his eyes on the beautiful lady in front of him.

 

"Ahem.." Seungri cleared his throat, "You're writing our orders on your hand, Jaejoong-sshi.."

 

The latter realized he had ruined the 'coolness' he was trying to portray in front of this girl and cursed to himself.

 

"I'm sorry! Haha! What was your order, mister?" The waiter looked at Seungri with a more serious stance and took their orders and left.

 

Seungri and Dara burst into laughter at the same time, completely weirded out by their waiter named Kim Jaejoong.

 

"But you gotta admit.." Seungri paused, eyeing Dara who was looking back at him curiously, "that he was pretty hot.."

 

Dara choked on air, since there was nothing else to choke on, "PUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SEUNGRI-AHHH AHAHAHAHAHA DIEGO YOU'RE SO FUNNY!" 

 

She started slapping her knee, totally neglecting those who were trying to have a romantic dinner, and Dara was doing something far from setting the romantic mood.

 

But as she saw Jaejoong come back, she quieted down and began talking to Seungri, "So Seungri, how long have you known Jiy--AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

The entire restaurant turned their heads to see a very embarrassed and wet Dara, who had her eyes closed and her hands over her face, and a very alarmed Seungri, who looked at their waiter Jaejoong, who was still in a daze, and didn't realize that he had just spilled all of his jug of VERY icy water onto Dara's body.

 

"Excuse me! Get out of your stance! Yo! You there?!" Seungri began waving his arms in front of the waiter's face, but nothing seemed to get Jaejoong's eyes off of Dara.

 

"So...beautiful.." Jaejoong whispered as he lifted his hand to carress Dara's beautiful hair, when he was stopped by the snapping of fingers directly in front of him.

 

Dara stiffened behind her hands, having a knowing sense of who just snapped their fingers.

 

"Sandara Park, you have a hella lot of explaining to do when we get home." She heard a deep voice say in a not-so-nice way.

 

She peeked through her fingers and saw Seunghyun evily glaring at her.

 

"She's wet! Seunghyun help her get cleaned up, you weird alien!" A female voice replaced the eerie silence that was in the restaurant as the owner to the voice began patting the water off of Dara's body.

 

Dara slowly turned her head to face Bom, who was smiling at her, "You're just too beautiful, eh?" Bom looked around, then faced Dara again, "That makes two of us then!"

 

Bom winked at the latter, who sat smirking.

 

The Park sisters are officially born!

 

Then Dara caught Seunghyun eyeing the panda bear sitting very awkwardly in the seat in front of her.

 

"Hell's gonna break loose Seungri, let's go!" Dara stood and yanked on Seungri's ear again as they dashed out of the restaurant.

 

A very confused Kim Jaejoong stood, then after a few seconds, his face turned into horror, realizing what he just did.

 

"Oh .." He whispered as he saw the manager tapping his foot angrily and impatiently in front of him.

 

___________

HELLO GUYZ SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I was filled with pop quizzes and a bunch of exams! OH dear lord :(

This chapter is probably very random...yeah..not really but LOL I tried my best! It's Thanksgiving break, and tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so

EVERYONE HAVE A VERY GOOD THANKSGIVING! :)

Thanks for reading and thanks for the new subs!

I HOPE I'M NOT BORING YOU..I'M JUST SLEEPY..

I promise for a better chapter next time <3

ily daragon shippers <3

 

★kwonjiyong