Highschool Ideal Type chapter 8

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
So it is the weekend and your dad was getting ready to leave Korea for good and you will obviously gonna miss him but it's for the best. It's Saturday and you are getting ready for the date with Joon, You are a bit nervous since you two have been friends for a long time it feels a bit weird going on a date with your best friend. ~YOUR POV~ I have been up since 4 o'clock in the morning and I struggled to choose the right outfit... Wait a minute why am I desperate -_- I should calm down and be less desperate I really don't want him to think I want him so badly -_-' I like this when it comes to important ppl in my life I become obssesive and have less sleep (I know it's not healthy I just can't help it). I already took a shower so early and made the final decision on the outfit which was a yellow basketball vest dress with a number 17 on the back of it with white short to go underneath so that no erts look with, a Pikachu cap (with the ears on them), a pair of long red socks that goes up to my knees and a pair of red/yellow Jordan trainers to go with the whole look... I know would try to cover my body like the other time, I'm doing it just for him actually I have no intention to drws attention to guys I'm not that kind of girl. I went in the kitchen to prepare lunch and snack and knowing how we are; I'm not a restaurant person it costs so much money and Joon is the same way and I hope he likes what I'm making. I took the train that goes to the main city and we agreed to meet each other at 9 am outside of the station and wait for him. 'Where could he be?' I asked myself. ~LEE JOON POV~ I woke up at 7am, organized my room I exercised for a bit then had a quick shower, got dressed, ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and then left the house. I took the train to the main city as got off the train I thought she might take her time since she's a girl they sure take more time to get ready so I thought, as I was coming out of the station I spotted something really familiar with and I'm super obssessed with it whenever I see one (Pikachu). As I got close to the target I touched the Pikachu's ears that were sticking out and made the girl in yellow turn around and it was .......-ssi, man she looks so cute I can't even. "Yah... How many times do I have tell you not to wear these kind of outfits and you're gonna draw unwanted attention". I said to her while blushing. "~Oppa~ Don't be like that~". she pouted all cute... OMO *0* why the bottom lip though?? "Haha, fine but don't complain when a random guy come up to you and try to steal you away from me". I said with a warning. "But don't you like it?" she asked all of a sudden. "Like what?" I asked. "This little guy on my head". she pointed out Pikachu. I really tried to endure her cuteness and plus the Pikachu in which I failed, it's too much for my heart. So I lift her like a little child since she's pretty short for her age it makes it even more fun to , a random guy decided to look at ....-ssi's something -_- I knew this would happen but his expression went from puppy eyed excited to dissapointed. "Oh C'mon! What is this man!?" the guy exclaimed all dramatic. "Hah! You erts are going to be unlucky today!" .....-ssi victoriously exclaimed. "Why the shorts... Shorts are for grannies". said the boy who must be in his early twenties and doesn't sound like a proper American. "Listen old man don't say idiotic things to people you don't". she glared at him. "Hey I'm not a old man... I am the most famous and iest singer in the world". he boasted out loud. "Ugh... well not in this country you're not". she replied back. "Wait you're a singer?" I asked him. "Yes, sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Justin Bieber". he said. "Ugh so you're that annoying singer causing trouble". she rolled her eyes. ~YOUR POV~ I can't believe the immigration let him in the country, he's a bad influence. "I really like your songs". said Joon totally ignoring me. "Yah... Wae Geurae?" I glared at Joon. "Can I have your autograph?" Joon took out a piece of paper and a pen in hand (That was quick -_-). Justin gave Joon his autograph and then pulled me in so that he can take a picture of Justin, Joon and I in a selfie mode. I swear if he my body I will kill him for real. He then left us alone because of his tight schedule. "Thank God he left". I said in a relieved tone. "Well I like him". he said in innocent tone. "He's trouble". I said to him all direct. "Really?" he asked. "Oppa... haven't you been watching the news?" I asked him with my widen eyes. "No I haven't actually and plus you shouldn't believe what the news say, you know". he said all calm. "It has been a year since his scandal started Joon". I replied. "Bwo! Jinja?!" he exclaimed all shocked. I nodded. "Why haven't you told me before?" he asked... wait is he complaining? Aish this man. "Aish this man! Because it would be troublesome that's why I said nothing about it". I said in fustration. "You like him, don't you?" he started to interrogate me.. "Yah! He's not my type!" I snapped. "Hmmm I'm not sure about that... why didn't you blush when he was around?" he continued. "Yah that's enough Joon! I said I don't like the guy well I don't like him, his personality stinks! Stop asking me nonsense, arasseo?!" I raised my voice sounding like his mother. "A-arasseo... sorry". he replied like a child being scolded. I linked arms with him so that we could start the date and Joon began to blush (so cute). "Joon are we heading to the park today?" I asked him. "No we're not going to the park today because we go to a theme park and spend the whole day together". he said with a smile. "Okay, by the way I made lunch so that we don't have to waste our money". I told him. "Now we're talking". he said. ~LEE JOON POV~ I hold her hand so that we don't get lost and she looks so cute blushing kekeke. "Oppa let's ride on this one". she pointed out a roller coaster. "You can go alone". I said to her. "Then I'll find another that will". she said. "Yah! I'll go with you then!" I grabbed one of her Pikachu ear. "Ah my Pikachu ear... be gentle". she pouted... why are you being so cute ....-ah. "Because we are on a date, let's go on the roller coaster". I told her all defeated. "Yey! I knew you wouldn't say no". she said all happy while hugging me. We had a great time together and it was weird to go on a date with her but I felt really comfortable than with a random I barely know, we reached to .......-ssi's doorstep and she invited me in to have some snacks and a cup of hot tea. As she came back she bourght some dvds and some blankets for the two of us to share and she snuggled in next to me I felt heart happily skipped a beat; we forgot to look at the time and it was getting late, as I was trying to get to get ready to leave I felt of a sudden a really tight grip on my body and as I looked it was ....-ssi's arm wrapped around my waist and my red face was burning up as if it was about to explode. "I need to go .....-ah". I told her. "~Please don't go~ Stay with me tonight~..." she pouted with looked up to me all cute. "F-fine but just remember that I'm a man, okay?" I told her trying to avoid her. "Now we're even". she said. "Huh? What?" I raised my brow at her. "If you're a man then I'm a woman". she replied. Aish why is she doing this to me??? My feels right now is way too excited >.< She leaned in towards me and peck kiss on my lips O////O What will happen now that you two are sleeping on the couch together all alone... Will anything happen???? Find that out on next chapter.