Highschool Ideal Type chapter 42

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
It has been 5 months since you made your solo return with "Never giving up" and a week after with another song "lost and rescued" breaking all sorts of records all around the world and breaking the internet. BangGang returned with their official comeback with you there with the new songs with the MVs "It's Friday" and "Sisters forever". Paris was feeling powerless in trying to get rid of you without the help of Edward and her father, who all turned their backs from her. ~PARIS POV~ I was getting even angrier by the minute, feeling powerless at this point. I texted to the men that took care of her the last time but unfortunately they both declined my offer of my double pay to kill off ...... so I could be great and get all the attention as it should be, but there's these unwanted attention is on that scumbag who stolen my spotlight time and time again. I called my agency, so I could start working for new projects of my reality shows. But tonight I have to where the best outfit because I'm attending a film premiere event, so I hope I break the internet with my charming self. ~YOUR POV~ 5 months had passed, and I'm on top of the charts again on my solo comebacks, on the group's comebacks and on my acting career made big buzz of my return onto the big and small screens. In every activities and important events I attended I had the upmost protection from the best securities that SHINee Entertainment has offered me on each of my activities in which comes in handy, so I don't get mobbed by sasaeng fans. My success of my career is back on track and my faithful fans have stuck by me from day one and have helped me to make my name be known in the world of kpop. I attended the red carpet for my recent film release and I saw that Paris was there while eyeing me intensely as I stood at the centre while photographers were busy calling wanting a picture of me, I was all smiles and poses for the highlights for any fashion critics and for magazines to see who wore the best outfits of the event of the day. After I went in with Joon, So Min and Jungkook that were with me making Paris eyes twitch in annoyance. ~ JOON POV~ I walked past Paris with my fiancée, and what on earth is she even wearing, and her makeup looks so tacky; it was obvious that no one is even paying any attention to her. The venue was packed a lot of the a-lists important people and celebrities taking a seat in one of the biggest screens in the cinema, and we sat in the middle for a better view. I'm feeling so proud of .....-ah for succeeding for what she has done in her career while Paris is clenching her fists out of jealousy it was no longer .....-ah being with me or being with Jungkook but she simply can't stand that .....-ah is successful, oh well can we do, right? ~YOUR POV~ After the screening was over all I heard in th auditorium was cheers and claps as I stood up everyone stood up obviously except Paris to cheer me on. Seeing this nice atmosphere means that my acting comeback was successful probably I might win an oscar. As we coming out of the venue we saw Paris by herself mumbling things to herself and at this point I kinda feel sorry for her but at the same time I don't as she had it coming for being such an entitled brat who expected evryone to bow down to all of her whims that even Edward and kids moved far away from her with his current wife and has full custody of his children, Joon has moved on from all of the unnecessary drama caused by Paris and he is getting married to Somin soon, her father is now paying more attention to her younger sister who has been neglected due to Paris' selfishness in getting what she wanted, Nicole Paris' younger sister is currently getting treatment to her mental illness but she is slowly getting back on her feet and slowly mending things with her father and siblings. ".....-ah are you okay?" Joon asked me. "I'm fine bestie". I cooed happily as I grabbed his arm just like the old days at high school. When was the last time that we were like this? Jeez it feels great to have that feeling again. ~JOON POV~ I smiled at ......-ah and this feels so nostalgic and made me feel like the teenager I once was, now I am engaged to be wed I feel like I've grown into a confident man who has found the perfect wife-to-be who is supportive regardless of my past with my ex wife Paris. "Shall we go grab something to eat?" Somin asked cutely. "That's a great idea noona now I'm hungry because you mentioned food". Jungkook replied. "I know just the perfect place to go eat, a place that Joon and I used to go during our high school days". .....-ah remembered. After we walked out of the venue we took a taxi to go to the restaurant that .....-ah and I used to go and eat and as soon we arrived we had felt a breeze of nostalgia running through my veins and it felt that time has stopped and went back in time to the time I was still a high schooler. I stopped in my tracks and looked at the house where .....-ah used to live and it was the same house where .....-ah and I started dating after my mum and her dad got married and left the house to her, my heart is there for her after all these years I still love her but now my love for her has changed because now I'm getting ready to get married to someone who loves me for me not because I'm Lee Joon of MBLAQ or actor Lee Joon. "Oh wow the house is still there looks like no one is living here". ....-ah suddenly spoke up. "Oh that's because your father bought the house so when you did came back that you would return". I replied. "Well I'm back now I can move back in anytime". she replied with a smile. "We can help you move your stuff back here". said Somin. "I guess the time has come for ....-ah to come back to her home". Jungkook pouted which made him resembled a bunny. "I was thinking to move back in around 3 days". .....-ah suggested. "That's sounds like a plan". Somin hugged .....-ah cutely. 3 days has passed Jungkook and lee Joon along with MBLAQ and BTS members helped to move your stuff back your house that your father had left for you once you returned back to Korea. You felt that someone has been watching you from afar but you decided not to overthink it at all.