Highschool Ideal Type chapter 23

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
You looked at your phone terrified and finding it hard to breath. You decided to keep it to yourself so that the rest of the members worry, meanwhile Joon was having a high class dinner with his family. ~JOON'S POV~ It has been a week since I've returned to Korea and so many things has changed is that people from around the world praise kpop music that has accomplished a lot throughout the years. "So... son how's married life?" my mother asked. "Ummmm... how can I put it? I'm only married her by force so yeah that's my married life... I just don't love her and I never did". I replied. "Then why on earth did you married her if you don't love her? it makes no sense at all". my sister asked. "Because she claimed that her child is mine and her father threatened to hurt ......-ah, I couldn't do anything at this point". I replied my explanation to her. "Well is it yours to begin with?" .......-ah's father asked me. "In the end the child was never mine as the kid looks darker". I replied back. "I was thinking if we could do a DNA test on the kid to proof that you're not the father of the child". my mother suggested. "That's a good idea maybe a strand of hair could be helpful". my sister chipped in as she nodded her head agreeing with my mother. "This is Paris we're talking about here... she's selfish and when wants something she's capable of getting someone hurt". I replied as I sighed. "Is she that powerful?" my sister asked. "Well yeah basically... she's the type of person who wants to be the centre of attention". I replied. Everyone remained quiet and they know how trapped I felt under the control of Paris and I wish to be freedom to the point of smelling fragrance of freedom. ~PARIS' POV~ I've found out that I'm pregnant again by Edward but this time I'm expecting septuplets which was shocking for me but at the same time I use these kids to make sure Joon to never leave and get the inheritance from his parents. I gave one of my close friends Rob Cavallo a call. "Hello?" A Male voice spoke up. "Hey Rob it's me Paris". I replied. "Oh hey how's married life?" He asked me. "My married life is going perfectly... how are you?" I replied and asked him. "Oh it's going great and I'm taking my dogs for a walk". he replied cheerfully. "Oh that's good to hear". I replied. "So any news or anything I can help you with?" He asked me. "Well I do have great news is that I'm pregnant again". I Paris proudly replied. "OMG I'm sooooo happy for you". he screamed all excited. "I'm expecting septuplet". I said to him. "Wait what? Septuplets?! OMG what has your husband been taking to make you pregnant 7 times all in one go?!" Rob replied as I know he's way too shocked. "Well good that's all I have to say". I replied with sass and of course I lied because Joon and I never had and my pregnancies are all from Edward who is now became an important businessman that he also became a billionaire one of the most influential man of the country. ~EDWARD'S POV~ I was sitting on my desk looking through important papers, I sighed deeply I've been missing Paris an awful lot lately. I bought myself a big mansion in Bishop Avenue and I received a text from Paris that she has good news to give. Later that day I met up with Paris in a high class restaurant eating our starters and then the main course meal. "Babe. I got news for you". Paris spoke up. "Really? What is it?" I asked her suprised. "I'm pregnant again". said Paris. I looked at her shocked I'm going to be father again... I really want her to divorce Joon, he really doesn't care about her whatsoever. But the problem she's too stubborn to see through him; I heard that he went back to Korea for good. Only if she understood that he doesn't want her and wants a divorce. "I'm expecting septuplets". Paris spoke up dropping the bombshell. "S-s-s-SEPTUPLETS?!" I replied all shocked, I made my lover pregnant not one or two but seven. "I know I was shocked myself". Paris sheepishly said. "I think you should divorce Joon". I suddenly spoke up. "I can't divorce him yet". said Paris. "Why not? Don't you see he doesn't love you?" I asked her. "Daddy thinks my kids are from him". Paris replied. "Haven't your father travelled to London to visit you?" I asked as I rose a brow. "Yes... he's met his grandkid already but hasn't said a word to me". she replied. "That's because he's knows that child does not belong to Joon". I said as facepalm myself. "He doesn't know". she replied. "Babe our child is mixed race he does know but rather he kept quiet about it". I explained. Paris then looked at me with panic. "What am I going to do now everything that I've built just to be destroyed by that ". Paris gritted her. "What ?" I asked her. "......". Paris mentioned .....'s name. "What about her?" I asked her. "She's stealing my thunder and I won't allow it". Paris whined. "Listen Barbie you're still y to me and forget what others think of you in my eyes you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen". I explained. "Really? You really think I'm beautiful and y?" she asked me with puppy eyes. "Yes". I said sincerest tone. "Just hearing you say it makes me happy unlike Joon he completely ignores me". Paris smiled sadly. We continued to eat our meal while chatting. ~RICHARD'S POV~ I was at a important business meeting here in Seoul to open a new hotels in Busan, Jeju and Daegu. I switched on the TV to see on the news on how they achieved so much in the past years and I see ....... there being named as the most influential idol in the kpop world and has been rumoured in dating the worldwide famous group BTS' Jeon Jungkook. "So this is Jungkook that my pumpkin was talking about?" I asked myself. I looked into Jungkook profile on the internet and of course he's single and I know why he's a kpop idol that cannot date, so I just don't know why Paris wants him now when she's currently married to Joon. I honestly don't know how to say no to my pumpkin I've been responsible for raising a spoilt daddy's little girl, unlike Nicky I totally paid no attention as I always given all the attention to Paris, Barron and Conrad while pushing Nicky away and she hates my guts, but I can't do anything to change it if only I was able turn back the time I would make everything right. I tracked down ......'s dorm to find a way to meet with ...... and discuss with her what Paris wants, I really can't say no to her. Will Paris' father end up doing the dirty work in getting rid of you once and for all or will he do something else?