Highschool Ideal Type chapter 30

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
3 years have passed and the group MBLAQ had become one of the most successful groups by far to come out of Korea. As for you went back to your previous label company SHINee Entertainment after her contract expired and returned to the group BangGang again with the fans feeling happy that their beloved long lost member has returned. Paris, on the other hand, is trying to get Joon to marry her again but no avail because he's not interested in her at all and has rejected her many times, Edward continued to look after his children in England while Paris is in Korea with her business which is not going anywhere. ~YOUR POV~ I've worked very hard with my solo projects and as I am back in the group the popularity rose once again, to be honest, I missed everyone in SHINee Entertainment and seeing my friends' popularity rising makes me happy. HyunA is in a group by the name of 4MINUTE and her boyfriend DAWN is in a boy group called PENTAGON and their fans love them a lot and crown them as the royalty power couple of SHINee Entertainment. I was in the practice room with my members rehearsing our new upcoming comeback until I saw Joon entering quietly after our rehearsals were over I sat next to him. "Hey Joonie what's with the long face?" I asked him. "Paris is the problem". he replied while ruffling his hair all annoyed. "What did she do this time?" I asked him while rolling my eyes. "She's annoying to the point that it feels she's stalking me wherever I go". Joon whined. "Want me to confront her?" I asked while rising my brow. "Yeah tell her to go back to England where her boyfriend is". said Joon. "Yah I think you should say that yourself because I obviously can't because of how dumb she is". I scoffed. "If I do that she might think I'm a bad person and I don't want her to think I'm a heartless person and then goes to journalists like Dispatch and ruin my image". said Joon. "Joon, forget about it, okay, if she ever tries to spread lies I will be the one to spill the beans and expose her myself". I said to him while clenching my fists at the thought of Paris ever trying to hurt Joon. We then left the dance studio to eat some food in the cafeteria everyone knows that we are siblings now and we get a lot of praise of being the most talented siblings, we were having a vegan meal today and we were eating peacefully Paris storms in like a crazy woman. "JOON! Why are you ignoring me! I've tried calling you but you won't answer my calls!" Paris screamed making a big fat scene making everyone all stare at her. "Aigoo stop making a scene I already told you that I don't love you". he replied back while he continued to eat his food. "Are you seeing someone that I don't know?" Paris gritted her teeth. "And what if I told you that I'm someone new?" he smirked. Uh oh... not good I looked at her she was mad AF. Hey don't look at me, I was just sitting there while sipping on my tea quietly just enjoying the drama and then Paris looked at me as if I was a bug she wanted to step on quickly. "Are you dating your so-called sister over here?!" she slammed the table. "Okay". I spoke up. I stood up as I've heard enough nonsense from and I grabbed her ear and pulled her. "You better leave me out this because I didn't know my brother has a girlfriend... and it's not me so leave me out this oo or otherwise I will have to rip your ear off and feed to the dogs". I threatened her as I twisted her ear. Paris whined in pain until she got on her knees ready to beg me for mercy. "I'm sorry but I need to know who he's seeing". Paris gritted her teeth. "Why do you care so much of who I'm seeing/ It's not like as if we are dating of anything". Joon replied as he sipped on his mango juice. Paris looked at him with red eyes. I looked at Joon shocked that he didn't care about what Paris thought or felt at that very moment. ~JOON'S POV~ Paris has been nothing but annoying she keeps on following me wherever I go, even my bandmates, labelmates and friends are getting irritated just by her presence. So I kept rejecting her approaches and she doesn't know that I lied about liking a girl so that Paris won't continue to think that I like ......-ah because ever since my mother married ......-ah's father we became family so it would be weird dating my mother's husband's daughter. I've become a household name when it came to acting I'm still active in MBLAQ, I was nominated for my performances for a mature role for an upcoming Korean film titled Rough play also known as An Actor Is An Actor, I would be playing the main character where it involves a lot and I mean a lot of rated R bed scenes which causes many fans to be heartbroken. "Paris please, I won't date you go back to America where your kids are". I coldly spoke. "I will if you accept to remarry me and I will stop bothering you". Paris replied annoyingly. "Ah jeez I already have someone in my life so please do us all a favour go back to America and marry Edward the father of your children, you have no idea how annoying you are". I deeply sighed as I rolled my eyes as I walked away from her. I went out of the dance studio and travelled to my next destination which is the filming set for Rough Play little did I know Paris followed me T__T I really don't know what to do at this point anymore, she's really testing the waters to lose my but I decided to ignore her and pretend she didn't exist, it was funny to see her angry face while seeing my scenes with my female co-actresses that were part of the movie. You had been busy with your new solo comeback as well as the BangGang upcoming comebacks, Joon made sure his acting side shines on this upcoming movie that would be released on the end of the year. Paris, on the other hand, she is feeling extremely hopeless at this point that she has lost counts on how many times Joon had rejected her approaches on multiple occasions.