Highschool Ideal Type chapter 28

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
At the event you were talking to ITZY, TWICE, Red Velvet, GOT7, EXO, NCT, SHINee, GFriend, CLC, MBLAQ and BTS which made Paris boil to her core the fact that you were close pretty much with everyone and Paris wanted to be the centre of attention which was not the case. She was jealous that you were smiling brightly while dancing with your friends just enjoying the night. ~PARIS POV~ Everything is going to according to plan with having all of my guests until that rat made an appearance and it seems they paid more attention to her than the host which is moi! I looked at my family and at Edward who was talking to important investors. I looked at my miserable younger sister who was sitting by herself and I then sat next to her. "Hey sis" I spoke up in a girly way. "Hey" Nicky replied in her gloomy tone. "Can't you be a little happier today?" I Paris sighed. "Is there a reason to be happy?" Nicky replied. "Yes, I have amazing plans you wanna hear them?" I replied in my excited tone. "Let me guess you plan to marry another guy because of her connection to her". Nicky pointed at the rat. "Oh, how did you know?" I gasped in shock. "Duh... I'm your sister I know you too well, plus your intentions were never good, to begin with". Nicky scoffed. "How about you do me a favour..." I crocked up a brow. "No thank you I do not intend dirty my hands with your awful plans just because you feel jealous". Nicky got up and walked away. I stomped my feet in anger on one in my family wants to collaborate with me when it comes to that nobody! I looked at the photographers they were taking pictures of that girl and looked at her dress one it looks expensive two her hair and make-up are on point and three she has all of the boys on her feet which includes my two ex-husbands. ~YOUR POV~ All eyes are on me I honestly I didn't expect so many photographers go crazy for me, I could see in the corner of my eye Paris staring at me. I wondering what's her obsession with me because ever since high school she became so obsessed with me that she snatched away Joon away from me and when I was in the girl group BangGang she basically made my former label to kick me out in order for her to get closer to Jungkook and now I'm not sure what she's planning to do this time T_T at this point I'm already tired with her childish antics and she's a mother how embarrassing to have mother like that. "Hey, are you okay?" Joon asked me. "I'm good and you?" I replied and asked. "Someone sure is having a bad day". Joon smirked. "Oh well, she can scream and shout like a two-year-old it's not like I care". I shrugged my shoulders. "My my my ain't she looking ugly right now". said Jungkook with a cheeky smile. "Omo Oppa O_O... well she does look ugly every time she sees me that is". I snickered with Jungkook. "Since when you called him Oppa? O_O?" Joon asked. "Well, he's older than me so he asked me to call him that way". I grinned. "You guys better watch out because the evil queen is heading this way right now". said Jackson. From the corner of my eye, Paris was walking this way where Joon, Jungkook, Jackson and I were standing. "So having a good time boys?" Paris crocked up a brow at them. "Ye-yes we-we a-are hahaha". Joon nervously replied. Jungkook pretended she didn't exist while Jackson was busy eating food. I simply scoffed at her trying to intimidate my friends and then her eyes turned to me. "I thought you retired from singing". Paris smirked. "I will never retire from something I love doing unlike you". I scoffed. Paris grinds her teeth intensely while I just shrugged my shoulders innocently then walked away towards the rest of my friends and continued to enjoy our night while Paris was sulking next to her rich father. ~JACKSON POV~ I was dreading that Paris was going to make an unnecessary scene I can tell she's a wicked woman who wants to marry a woman like that? well, not me and she ain't my type. "Hi, Jackson". Paris purred. "Um hey...". I bluntly replied. Her voice is super annoying and tries hard to be cute in which she fails real hard, I slowly moved away from her and she doesn't know that I'm already dating somebody else which Paris thinks it's ....-ah but it's not her. ~PARIS POV~ Jeez, it's not working why isn't he cooperating with me?! Wait a minute?... Who is that girl flirting with Jackson? Well, it's definitely not that cockroach and she's not that pretty either I should be the one to flirt here all of these hoes are not on my level when it comes to my beauty, iness and richness. My mood went really foul and sour very quickly, then Joon's parents arrived and that nobody went over to greet them and was standing next to my ex-husband which me more angry that she was smiling brightly with them... I need to do something just to make more miserable and even if I have to destroy her career again but this time I have to get rid of her once and I have to make sure she doesn't build her career again; then an idea hit me and I smirked on the idea on how to ruin her for life. As the events are going on the securities are alert with every moves Paris makes and she notices the securities surrounding you, so she smiles fakely at everyone. What terrible ideas Paris has in store for you? Will you be fully protected this time round?