Highschool Ideal Type chapter 27

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
7 months has passed and your clothing line has became a massive hit in Asia and you have planned to expand to Europe, you're back to the music studio with Kris, Luhan, Tao, Lay and Jackson making music and a couple of weeks later you dropped your debut solo MV onto YouTube breaking views record less than 24 hours making it the first kpop artist to break barriers apart of current kpop groups. ~YOUR POV~ I finally released my solo debut album and I'm back in Korea now doing my music promotions and I'm signed with JYP Entertainment where my friends GOT7 are signed, I was in the dance studio rehearsing after I've finished practising my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered quickly without looking who it is. "........-ah! did you see the news!" a female voice screamed down the phone. "Yah Momo could you quit being so loud you're gonna make me deaf one day". I scolded. "I'm sorry ......-ah but there's big news... Paris and Jungkook got divorced". said Momo. "Wait what? Divorced? How?" I asked. "I don't know but dispatched confirmed it because they interview Paris and she's here in Korea". Momo replied. "Oh jeez she's here? I hope she doesn't know I'm in JYP". I replied as I sighed. "Who knows but she seems really interested in Jackson". said Momo. "OMG not this again... she really trying to piss fans off they will fight her for real and there will be no one to defend her". I said. "I know a lot of people do not like her at all". said Momo. "Why am I not surprised". I replied with scoff. "Anyways she's going to have an important event here in Seoul". said Momo. "What event?" I asked confused. "Well the Paris Hilton make-up line that will be happening this week coming". said Momo. "Oh okay at least I'm not invited for her event". I replied. "Actually she invited every single enterainment companies in Korea". said Momo. "Oh boy she's going to make a scene when she sees me in her event... the woman hates my guts, so it's better off if I don't turn up". I explained. "Who cares about you she should of thought about it before being dopey and inviting every single famous artists from every single entertainment comapny in Korea". Momo replied. You know what Momo is right who cares what Paris thinks I will turn up at her invite problably to piss her off. "Okay I will turn up at the event but first we need a special gown that will go for the kill". I replied with a hint of cheekiness. "Oh excellent idea, I will let the rest of the girls know and we will arrange a girls day's out this week". said Momo cheerfully. "Anyways I got to leave because I have an variety show activity on Weekly Idol". I replied. "Okay then I'll let you go and let me know when you're free". said Momo as she hunged up. I was relieved that I have people close to me that really care for me and parents secretly do call me whenI have my days off from my tight schedules. ~PARIS' POV~ I was running late for one of my important interviews in Seoul to promote my latest makeup collection. It has been quite annoyed the fact I have to divorce again but I have a new target now and it's to get Jackson Wang to be my third husband and I will make him filthy rich sine my daddy doesn't want to help me this time round well I guess I have to do this myself. I met up with my manager and went inside the car to go towards the destination of the interview I was half an hour late. My interview went pretty well and now I have to focus on my upcoming event and how to make it perfect. ~LEE JOON POV~ I was in the dance studio with my friends rehearsing our new choreography for next comeback until our manager came in out of breathe. "Guys I have an announcement that just occured". said the manager. "Okay what's the announcement?" Seungho asked. "There's an upcoming event and every single entertainment companies are to attend". the manager replied. "Whose the host?" I asked. "The host is Paris Hilton". the manager replied. I felt sick for a moment as soon as the manager mentioned her name I believe she's still have the nerve in stepping her foot in my country, if our SHINee Entertainment is invited that means JYP Entertainment are invited too meaning that .......-ah is also attending meaning more problems is going to be caused by Paris and it ain't gonna be pretty. "Oh my God no". I sighed in worry. "I can feel more drama is going to erupt sooner or later". said Seungho. "Let us all pray that this crazy woman leave Korea". said G.O. "We have no choice but to attend". said Cheondung. "He has a point plus there's going to be free food!" Mir exclaimed excitedly. We just face palm ourselves at this boi didn't get what we were trying to say T_T somebody please smack this boi. ~YOUR POV~ I met up with my female friends that are from JYP and SHINee Entertainment, yes I still keep in touch with my ex group bandmates as I know it was all Paris' doing in kicking me out of the group and from the label company just to keep away from Jungkook and Joon, she's just a selfish blonde girl from America who many girls from all around the world hates. "What do you think of this dress girls?" Suzy asked. "Suzy-ssi you're worrying too much anything looks good on you". said Min. "It's so hard to pick one dress". Suzy whined. "Hey how about we call your step sister .....-ah, I mean she's a fashion designer right?" Tzuyu suggested. "I'll send her a text message to her". I replied. ~JACKSON POV~ My boss calls to come in to his office because he wants to discuss something important to me. I looked at ......-ah who was entering the apartment quietly with a sweet smile on her face. I was honestly worried for her well being as we all know that Paris Hilton had invited every single celebrity in Korea to her event. "Hey Jackson... what's with the long face?" she greeted and asked. "Oh hey... it's nothing I was just over thinking my new lyrics for my new upcoming song". I lied with a forced smile. "Jesus you need to relax your head". she replied with laughter. "~Heeeey~ I at least work very hard on my music craft" I pouted with a whine. "You're such a baby!" she roared in laughter. ~THE NEXT DAY~ I went to see my boss the CEO of JYP Entertainment and JYP himself explained the situation I had a feeling I was going to be the next victim of Paris in getting what she wants which is to destroy ......-ah and it's not fair .....-ah went through a lot because of Paris' selfishness. "I had a feeling she would go after me since I have a connection with .......-ah and whoever goes near her will be the next one to her list". I spoke up with a sigh. "We need to protect her from Paris because who knows what she has plans to do .....-ah". said JYP. "Well we are housemates and we're only friends". I replied. "I have a perfect place for her so that no one suspects that you 2 are sharing the same apartment, you know how dispatch is like". said JYP. He's right she needs to be protected at all cost and we can't let it repeat a third time just because Paris wants to be the most famous, first we need to buy a new flat where BTS currently living because I know where they live is highly secure 24/7 and then get more security to protect her at all times. The day came for Paris' special event and Edward, Kimberly, Kanye, Ariana, Nicole, Nicky, Conrad, Barron and Richard are all present at the party, little did they know that you would turn up at the event with you female friends from different companies which made Paris boil in jealousy on how many connections you've made, at this point Paris was on the verge of exploding making Edward to control her temper. What evil deeds has Paris planned against you this time round?