Highschool Ideal Type chapter 36

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
A year had past and SHINee Entertainment has decided to cooperate with the police in searching you. You have lost more weight since no one has come to visit you, you thought you were going to die so you closed your eyes waiting for the reaper to come and collect your soul until you heard footsteps you thought it was Paris' two men slowly opened your eyes but it wasn't them. Jungkook has been worried sick and has been really depressed after losing you. ~JUNGKOOK POV~ It has been a year since I last saw her and I have not been able to concentrate on anything at the moment because I have .......-ah in my mind just praying that she is safe. My hyungs have been looking out for me since I haven't been able to eat or sleep in peace just thinking about her and her whereabouts. I received a text message from Joon's older sister. "Jungkook-ssi! The police finally found ......-ah! She's alive! Please come to the hospital right now". My eyes became like a pair of sockets in a state of shock (a/n: remember #jungshook uwu Okay I need to stop... back to the story). I rushed to the hospital with my hyungs and asked the receptionist the number of the room where ......-ah meeting with her who was in the waiting room pacing around with worry on her face. "Noona what happened how did the police find her?" I asked her in a whisper. "They found her in an abandoned building that was ready to be demolished where a group of builders found her handcuffed against the radiator heater". she replied as she choked. "Can we go inside and see her?" I asked. "The doctors are in there at the moment and they will tell us if we can go in after they finish setting up her room". she replied. The parents were left home with the twins while Joon's sister to get more information from the doctors so she can give the news to the parents and then the doctors came out. The main doctor ushered us in and I looked at .......-ah's frail features she looked so helpless and weak I wished I protected her from the kidnappers who did this to her. "Good afternoon Mrs Wenzel, I am Dr Han and I will be in charge of your sister's recovery". said the Dr. "Oh hi Dr I was wondering if she's going to recover?" she asked the Dr. "Well, the good news she's out of danger and mostly to recover I hope to be quick as possible". the Dr replied. "What's the bad news?" she asked all worried. "The bad news is that she's in a coma". the Dr doctor replied leaving us all in shock (a/n: I know this is the third main character that I have made that has entered in a coma but trust me this is just a drama effect). "Do you know for how long?" I asked as my tears appeared. "I don't know for how long but as long you come and visit her I think this will help her to wake up in no time". said the doctor. The doctor then left the room along with Joon's sister and the rest of my hyungs I was left behind; I pulled a chair next to her and held her delicate small hand. "I promise to stay by your side until you wake up". I said to her as I cried. ~JOON POV~ I received a text message from my older sister and to let me know that .........-ah was found which I felt happy but however, I continued reading and .........-ah is in a coma and no one knows for how long. I must keep this a secret from Paris I need to find flight tickets back to Korea, I left MBLAQ for good the last year after the release of Be A Man comeback and did an acting performance in a KDrama called Gap Dong. I asked Edward for some advice. "Hey Edward, I need your advice". I spoke up. "Yeah sure what do you need?" he replied and asked. "I'm planning to travel back to Korea but Paris is the problem who doesn't know when to leave me alone". I explained. "I mean yeah, you can travel to Korea without Paris, we both know how Paris is like". he replied as he nodded his head. "I mean if I divorce her you can have the chance to marry her, I mean you two have kids together I think it's right". I spoke. "Nah she lost that chance I think I'm going to get full custody for my children, she's not even fit to even raise the children... she's far too selfish and unstable that is making the children unhappy and it's dangerous and plus I found someone else in my life". he replied. "Oh wow so you moved on too". I stuttered in shock. I never thought Paris is also losing her children and the man who she made kids with and he found someone else too. I don't blame him he's a great father and his kids love their father more than with their mother who is literally irresponsible and is always going to parties a lot heavier all of her friends left her too because they had enough of her being so obnoxious. "So who's the lucky lady?" I asked him curiously in a whisper. "Don't tell anyone but I'm dating a beautiful woman and her name is Dua Lipa". he whispered back to me. He showed me on his phone the picture of his new girlfriend and let me just say she's even more beautiful than Paris. "She's willing to adopt all of my children and raise them as her own". said Edward. "Aye man, I'm happy for you and remember if you ever get married promise me that you will invite me to your wedding day". I smiled as I held up my pinky finger. "That's a promise, I like you from the moment .......... was dating you during your high school days". Edward smiled and connected his pinky finger to mine as we made an oath of friendship. "I'm going to pack my stuff in secret". I said. "If you ever see ........ tell her that I'm sorry for making her suffer when I dated her in the past, she's a good kid". Edward looked at me. "Yeah, sure I will pass on the message to her when I see her in Korea". I said with a smile. I went upstairs to start packing my stuff and I saw from the window Edward and his children playing outside, Edward has been secretly packing his children stuff to move back to the UK without Paris' consent since she's been unstable and has been obsessed with .......-ah for far too long and she's getting even crazier and to the point that no one wants' to deal with her, this included her beloved father who has spoilt her that he felt guilty on what he raised even he cuts ties with her and is dedicating on his two sons and another daughter. I can't wait to see ......-ah I heard from my sister that she was found and is alive I'm so happy to see her again and maybe I can go back to acting. ~G.O POV~ After hearing that ........-ah was found I felt peace in my heart that she's okay I was able to call Choi Ye-seul a famous actress who I became very close to and I have started to have feelings towards and now that .......-ah is in good hands now so I might ask Ye-seul out on a date I don't remember the last time I ever felt this way for any woman to be honest. Wish me luck >.< (a/n: So we know that Choi Ye-seul is G.O's wife but this takes place in an alternative universe where MBLAQ are still active and G.O is just getting started with Ye-seul). You are in a coma and no one knows for how long, Jungkook promised to stay by your side until you wake up but will he keep his promise? Will Ye-seul say yes to G.O's date offer? How crazy has Paris become? When will the battle of the custody of the children start? Will Joon ever be even more successful as an actor if he goes back to Korea?