Highschool Ideal Chapter 24

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
As Richard Hilton waited for you to come out of the dorm because you needed a fresh air. As soon as you went out of the dorm you felt a strong grip that grabbed onto your arm making an eye to eye contact with Richard. ~YOUR POV~ Paris' father harshly dragged me away from the dorm building towards his car. I struggled in trying to get away from him but I couldn't his grip is 10 times stronger than me. "Let me go!" I exclaimed. He coldly glared at me as if he was ready to murder me like you see in horror movies. "I must get rid of you once and for all". He replied coldly. "Why?! I haven't done anything when I'm only achieving my goals as singer". I replied as I tried to free myself from his grasp. "I'm doing this for Paris! You're in her way!" he growled at me. At this point I was tired of hearing the same thing and all I did was deeply sighed as I massaged my temples. "Paris needs you to stay away from BTS and you have to leave your girl group that you're currently in". he continued ranting. "I've had it up to here with you damn immature daughter!" I snapped. "HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT PARIS LIKE THAT YOU BRAT?!" he yelled. "What ain't you responsible in creating a monster who loves to ruin other people's lives and opportunities?!" I replied back keeping a brave face on. "I already spoken to your boss and he agreed to terminate your contract so you won't be performing anymore". he coldly replied. "Bravo you! First you torned me away from my family, then sent me far away from my friends, you forced my ex boyfriend to marry Paris and now you destroyed my career because Paris wants become a singer well done you, what's next you're gonna send someone to kill me because Paris says so". I gritted my teeth my tears were on the verged on dropping in any second. I turned away from him I but somehow bumped into two tall men wearing all black suits and felt a strong grip on both of my arms realising these two men work for Paris' father, all I could do is struggled to be free and run back to the dorm where I know but they were far more stronger than I am so there's no way I can escape, all I can say I felt something hit my head and my vision turned pitch black. ~PARIS POV~ I received a phone call from my daddy that he dealt with that rat and got rid of her from the girl group and her boss who is the CEO from the entertainment company terminated contract. Finally I have peace that she won't be performing anymore and I told my daddy the good news of my pregnancy. Edward is happy that he's a father again and I need to get a way to get closer to Jungkook and make him work for me. I'm gonna call my friends to make party to celebrate the downfall of that nobody that dared to rise to the top now I will be the to take that spot now that she's gone. I will also invite Edward too. ~YOUR POV~ I slowly woke up and my vision was really blurry but as it got clear I looked around where I was and in a beach no soul to be found my tears freely came out and my sobs became louder, history repeats again all because Paris' selfish ways. She completely destroyed everything I had. I then felt a hand of my shoulder and I looked up and it was one of my close friends. "J-Jackson?" I asked in between sniffles. ".....! What are you doing here all alone?" he asked all surprised. "It's a long story". I mumbled loudly for him to hear. "Come with me I'll look after you". he replied as he carried me in a bridal style. "Jackson I really don't to burden you". I replied all worried as I wiped my tears away. "Hey you were never a burden and besides you're my friend and friends always look out for one another". he replied while grinning. We got to his place and I looked around it was a big place and the Tv was on and it wasn't Korean at all and I turned to Jackson. "Jackson where am I?" I asked him. "Hong Kong". Jackson replied making my eyes bulge in shock. "OMG". I sighed. "How come you're alone in Hong Kong I don't think you have any concerts as I know of". Jackson spoke up. "It's a long story I don't even what to do now". I sighed as I ruffled my hair out of fustration. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked me and I nodded my head. I told him everything from the beginning making him shocked. "Do you remember what happened and how you ended up in Hong Kong?" Jackson asked me after I finished telling him my story. "I don't remember I must have out as I winced in pain on my head. "Hey are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone. "Yeah I'm okay it's just a headache... no need to worry ah!" I tried my best not show my suffering. "No you're not look at you, you're in pain here let me have a look". said Jackson as checked my head and his eyes looked like a pair of sockets that was about to drop in any second. "What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked all confused. "That is not a headache... you have a open wound we have to go to the hospital like right now". Jackson pick up a jacket. The journey was painful the pain on my head was getting worse, we arrived at the hospital with Jackson giving me a piggyback. All I know is that the doctor gave me a anesthesia to check my head my vision turned black. 2 hours later I woke up the nurse came in to check on me and I looked on my left side with a sleeping Jackson, the nurse gave me my medications and then she left, I simply sighed at my situation now I'm back to square 1 Paris ruied everything I've build up for myself. I also remembered Jackson is a solo artist in Hong Kong but he's still in GOT7 in Korea. "Are you okay?" he asked me. "I guess so". I replied weakly. "The doctor said you should rest". Jackson replied while holding my hand. "J-Jackson what am I gonna do now?" my voice cracked. "What do you mean? You're gonna get better that I know for sure". said Jackson with a bright smile. "Jackson I got nowhere to go, I got no job everything that I've achieved got ripped away from me". I said while sobbing. "Hey let me help you. I'll set a YouTube channel so you can continue your singing and dancing, in Korea you can set up a clothing and makeup line and you can promote in Hong kong as an actress". Jackson suggested. "Jackson I'm scared that it will repeat again, I'm scared to lose more people in my life". I replied while crying. "I'm here I won't allow anything bad to happen to you again you've experienced enough damage from Paris". said Jackson as he soothed me. 3 days later I was discharged from the hospital and I continued to with Jackson because I felt safe. I know I will continue to achieve with my new found dreams and I will show Paris I'm not gonna let her break me from achieving to get to all the way to the top. Paris' schemes worked in getting rid of you. You are in safe hands and with the help of Jackson he will help you to rise to the top once more. Will you achieve your new dreams and hopes? Did you moved on from Joon or has Joon moved on from you?