Highschool Ideal Type chapter 14

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
A month has passed and the whole school knew that you and Joon are officially dating, the two of you have been spending time together 24/7 and since the you two are living together it makes life easier. ~LEE JOON POV~ I've been having the best time of my life which is having ....-ah n_n well don't get me wrong I did broke a lot of hearts of the girls who had a crush on me ;_; sorry ladies I chose my ....-ah is my lifeu... I saw Paris and her minions walking pass us, of course she was really jealous of ....-ah dating me but at the end of the day ....-ah is my ideal type of girl who I would marry and spend the rest of my life with. We then went to class and sat next to each other as always, we always work together and get the best grades for all of our subjects we do together. But... something really serious happened. One morning ....-ah and I headed to school like we normally do as we entered the building I started to hear a lot of murmurs and all eyes were on us for some strange reason. "Do you know why is everyone staring at us like that?" .....-ah asked me. "I wish I knew too". I replied. Then Paris and her minions came appeared in front of us, Paris stepped forward in front of .....-ah and her slapped her across her face making me to hug ....-ah. "Yah what's your problem?!" I exclaimed in Korean. Paris just simply walked away from us making tilt my head in confusion my focus then turned to ....-ah. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Nae oppa I'm fine". she replied. We then headed to our classroom where the whole class became silent as we entered. We then sat down on our seats I then turned myself around and faced a friend of mine Doojoon. "Yah hyung what is going on?" I asked him all curious. "Didn't you hear Paris is pregnant". he replied all surprised. "Oh I didn't know that. By the way why is everyone looking at me and ....-ah as if we done something wrong?" I replied and asked him as I eyed around the classroom. "Well Paris said that you're the father of her child and that ....-ah is a who steals other peoples' boyfriends". Doojoon replied as he whispered to me. "Are you freaking kidding me?!" I whispered back. "Nope just sit back and watch the drama because in any second with Paris and her minions". said Doojoon. How can a girl like her be such a selfish and horrible person. I then turned to ....-ah and I held her hand because I love her too much to lose her, I just don't wanna see her hurt. ~YOUR POV~ I felt Joon's hand holding onto my hand and I can sense worry on him... I just wonder why is he so worried. He is worried that Paris might hit me again? Then again why did Paris hit me? I don't talk to her so I don't understand her to be honest. All of a sudden Paris barges in the classroom... she's in the wrong classroom -_- but whatever I can sense more drama is about to happen. "Oppa I wonder what she wants?" I whispered to Joon. "I'm wondering the same thing too". Joon replied. "I can sense there's gonna be drama coming out of Paris and her minions". I said. "I think so too". he replied. "Uh oh here she comes". said Doojoon. Paris then came toward our desk and then smirked evilly. "Sorry to break it to you but you have no rights to be with Joon". said Paris. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" I asked her rising a brow at her. "I'm carrying his child so you better back off". she warned me. I looked at her and she was smirking ear to ear. "I you want me to believe you". I scoffed. "I don't care if you believe me or not but he is the father of my child". Paris laughed bitterly. "....-ah I'm not the father of the child". Joon cuts us out in Korean. "Nae oppa I believe you". I replied back in Korean. "Enough with speaking in Korean!" Paris shouted at us. "Then if you had enough of us then why did you come to Korea in the first place?" I asked her expressionless. "Don't you question me !" she shouted even more louder. "Ugh why does it have to be the Americans making so much drama". One girl said in Korean. "Yah blondie! Why don't you take your annoying drama somewhere else". said a girl in Korean. "We hate stupid dramas like this it's embarrasing". said another girl in Korean. From this point Paris was getting even more angry and she then turned her sight towards those girls who spoke up. "Leave them alone, because what they just said is right why don't you take your annoying drama with you and just leave us all alone". I stood up against Paris as I warned her. "We're not done!" Paris pointed at me all furious. With that Paris and her minions let the classroom, I sat back down to my seat and Joon was able to breath which such ease... Poor Joon. "I apologise for the stupid drama that girl was causing". I said to the whole classroom as I made a bow in Korean "~Ani~ it's not your fault that girl should know her place". said one of the girls in the classroom. "Nae she thinks this is America and does what she pleases". said another girl. "I think you are one brave girl to stand up against rich girl like her". said Yoseob. "Ah thank you Yoseob-ssi". I replied shyly. The whole day was going well at school after school we headed home as usual and we saw Paris and her minions outside of our doorstep. "God what do they want?" I muttered. As we got closer Paris and her minions looked at us as we arrived. "What is it this time Paris?" I asked her seriously. "Well I asked my daddy to buy me this house". she smirked. "This house is not for sale". I replied. "I have lawyers to put you in jail for going against what I want". she said in her bratty tone. "Lawyers my Paris, Jesus this world doesn't always revolves around you". I replied back. As Joon turned the key to open the door Paris' minions stopped me. "Make one more step and Paris will call the police on you for trespassing premises". said Ariana. "Stop making up BS". I said as I flicked Ariana's forehead. Joon and I enterted inside the house putting all locks on the door leaving Paris and her minions out. "Oppa we can finally breath now". I said to Joon. "Yeah me too". Joon replied. ~PARIS POV~ AGH!!!! I can't believe those two!!!!! I want Joon all to myself!!!!! FLASHBACK TO A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO I woke up feeling sick and I didn't know why I was feeling like this. I rushed to the bathroom and then I felt a lot better, I went to check my phone and I looked at the date and started to think when was the last time I had my period... OMG my period is late so I took out a pregnancy test and went to the bathroom and I waited for awhile and it turned out positive and I then remembered that I got laid with Mr. y Mixed-raced English guy, he's the father of my child. I texted him to meet me up in the park. Edward then met me in the park and I told him that I was having his child. "Are you sure it's mine?" he asked me. "Well duh I haven't had with anyone since I came here". I giggled. "So you're carrying my child". he smiled. "Nae and we use this pregnancy to break up .... and Joon". I said. "What a great idea". he said as he smirked at my idea. I know get what I want when I want it and I want Joon all to myself. END OF THE FLASHBACK Great it's a lot harder than I thought, so I decided to text Edward to meet me in the park. "Hey beautiful". he said ily. "Hi". I smiled as we passionately kissed. "So how was your day?" he asked as he gently rubbed my belly. "Horrible". I pouted. "Oh why?" he cooed as he asked me. "That ..... is a lot smarter than I thought". I replied. "Well you what that means right?" he smirked. "No what is?" I rose a brow. "It's time for plan B". he replied making me smile evilly. "Plan B it is". I replied back as I kissed his cheek. So Paris and Edward are planning to break up you and Joon... Paris is pregnant with Edward's child... WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!