Highschool Ideal Type chapter 6

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)


It's back to school after the summer holidays and you feel a little bit nervous to see Joon... Joon is also really nervous meeting you at school, he's worried that he might act awkward around you. 



~YOUR POV~


I was feeling butterflies in my stomach making it clear that I not ready to face Joon, after I met him and the boys during the summer holidays. Okay I guess I can go in school now so  that I don't see Joon, all of a sudden I felt a strong hand reached to my shoulder making me jump and I turned around and saw it was only Joon; I really thought I was going to die on the spot.

"AISH! You nearly gave me a heart attack..." I said to him while holding onto my chest trying to clam myself down.

"Oh... mian I didn't mean to scare you like that". he apologized to me with his adorable puppied eyes look on his face.

"It's okay". I said to him.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" he asked me all of a sudden.

I simply nodded him shyly and went inside the school without a word. OMG I hope I didn't acted weird >.<



~LEE JOON POV~


I watched as .....-ah went inside the school without a word... she's acting a bit weird and I'm curious about it, she looks so cute the way she's trying to avoid me n///n. I went inside the school where as usual all of the girls started to give me gifts, which was weird they never gave me anything before... why now?.


"Joonie-oppa please accept this gift". said a girl whose in a higher class than me.

"Oh that's nice... how come you girls are all of a sudden giving me these gifts now?" I asked her curiously.

"Well... this gift is not from me actually". she said.

"Oh really? Who is it from?" I asked with my eyes widen.

"It's from a girl in this class". she replied while handing over a piece of paper to me.

I looked at the name of the mysterious girl and her class, I was confused because I knew that it wasn't from .....-ah... so who could be the girl who sent me this? As walked towards my classroom I saw a girl standing at the door with a smile on her face and she hugged me all of a sudden... Who is she?!

"Oppa I have been looking for you everywhere". she said while forcing to be all cute/y and I don't like it.

"Hmmm... who are you?" I asked all confused (she must be new here in school).

"My name is Paris Hilton". said the blue eyed blond girl.

.......-ah was walking into class and I called her name and she turned to face me.

"Oh hi oppa... hmm it looks like you're busy at the moment". she said to me.



~YOUR POV~



The girl looked at me like a bug that was about to be squashed.

"Hey, are you free tonight?" he asked me in Korean.

"Nae... wae?" I replied and asked him curiously.

"There's something I need to tell you". he replied shyly.

"Ok". I replied quickly.

"Choayo?" he asked me.

"Nae chaoyo." I replied back.

Obviously the blond girl did not understand a word in Korean so she left and I saw Joon's body felt releaved.

"Oppa? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah... that was random". he said.

"Who was that girl hugging you anyways?" I asked him.

"I don't know who she is... that's why I said it was random". said Joon.

"I see... did she say her name?" I looked at him all confused.

"Yeah she did actually and it's a werid name... she told me that her name is Paris Hilton". he replied.

"Paris...Hilton?... O_O Oh no..." I tilted my head for a moment until I clocked on when I realized who she is.

"What? What's wrong?" he asked me all panicky.

"Don't you know who she is?" I asked him with a suprised tone.

"No I don't know who she is actually... who is she anyways?" he replied and asked me with a confused tone.

"Paris is the daughter of the man that owns the Hilton Hotel". I explained to him.

"HUH?! You mean the Hilton hotel?! That expensive hotel?!" he exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah that one". I replied between giggles.

"Why did she hugged me?" he asked me in a still confused tone.

"Maybe she found you attractive". I replied.

"But I didn't like it". he said.

"I don't like her... she's a spoilt brat that wants wants attention from guys and plus she's celebrity". I told him.

"Nah... she's not my type". he spoke out in a serious.

"I had that feeling too... is it because she was too clingy?" I replied and asked him.

"That... and the fact she is a celebrity". he said.



~LEE JOON POV~



Thank God that .....-ssi saved my life from that clingy American girl. We went in class and stayed in there until the bell rang, I decided to stay with .....-ah for the rest of the day. I was clinging onto her arm, whenever Paris came to look for me we weren't there and after school  ........-ah and I were already in the cafeteria nearby where I was able to breath calmly.

"Joon are you okay?" .....-ah asked me all worried.

"I am now". I replied while taking deep breaths.

"Hey why don't we hangout with the boys that'll calm you down". she suggested to me.

"Yeah why not...It's not a bad idea". I replied back while nodding my head.

I texted the boys in the cafeteria with .....-ah on my side (n////n I feel really happy from the inside).

"Shall we head out and meet them now" she said with a soft smile.

As we head out from the cafeteria and I grabbed onto ......-ah's hand so that just in case that blond girl sees me, she knows that I'm being taken. We met up with the rest of the boys and went to the karaoke to have fun and I felt it was about to be ruined.

"~oppa~" said a voice that sounded like a cat that was giving me chills through my back and thankfully I was still holding onto ......-ssi's hand.

I slowly turned around, looked to see who it was and it was my good friend Hyuna which was a relief.

"Oh hi Hyuna-ssi". I greeted her with heavy breathing trying to calm myself.

"Oppa are you okay?" Hyuna asked me with her head tilted to the side.

"Y-yeah... I thought it was someone else". I replied once I calmed down.

"You sounded as if you saw a ghost or something like that". said Hyuna.

"Aniyo... it's not that". I replied while laughing nervously.

Hyuna looked at me and ....-ssi with wide eyes and smiled.

"Woah!!!! Is she your girlfriend and it was about time!" she exclaimed happily while clapping her hands with joy, making me & .....-ah blush, I was trying to shh her since she's known to be overly excited.

"Shhh keep it down". I told her while my heart was beating uncontrollably fast.

"Wae? Well she seems like your type of girl anyways". Hyuna replied directly.

I can't hide anything from Hyuna... she knows me too well and I mean we have known each other from back then in the elementary school days, -_- so yeah Hyuna would eventually say it no matter what.


~YOUR POV~


I looked at the girl talking to Joon and she's really pretty. Of course they're only friends and did she say that I'm Joon's type of girl? What am I going to do? She's seems like a nice girl and I bet we're going to become friends. She suddenly went up to me with a cute smile and grabbed my hands.

"Hello I'm Hyuna and I go to the same school". she said.

"Nice to meet you Hyuna-ssi and I'm ......". I replied.

"I think you two make a cute couple". she said and winked at me.

Hyuna then met up with her friends.

"These are my friends from school". she said to me and the boys.

We all greeted them.

"Hello I'm Jihyun". said a cute pretty girl.

"Hey there I'm Sohyun". said the other girl.

"Hi I'm Gayoon". said a girl with big eyes.

What's up I'm Yiyoon". said the youngest girl.


We all went to a karaoke bar place where many friends and students go to and it's my first time going. Everything was going well from singing songs, having laughs, eating and drinking snacks until we saw the door slam open all of a sudden. A angry girl came in and yelled at all of us in English and of course only Joon, Cheondung and I understood what she was saying.
I took a good look at her and it was Paris and I felt Joon grabbed onto my hand. She looked at Joon & I holding hands and she was super pissed, she then decided to walk out of the room, I then looked at Joon's face he looked terrified.

"Joon?" I softly called him.

"Y-Yes". he stuttered.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm okay". he replied in a zombified tone.

It was an arkward moment for everyone so we all left the place and all of us headed home, Joon walked me home as always and he let of my hand all of a sudden. 

"Listen I think we shouldn't be seeing each other... anymore". he said.

"Joon? What are you talking about?" I asked him all confused.

"I'm sorry... I have to go". he replied and left me at my doorset all confused.


I wanted to cry right on the spot... am I getting abandoned again but we aren't even dating, I don't want to lose him as friend.
I saw him walked away far, far, far away and as I turned around to head to my house I then felt a cold vibe running through my spine that made turn around thinking it was Joon that came back but it wasn't him.



Who could be the person that you're facing face to face? Find that out next time >.<