Highschool Ideal Type chapter 22

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
On the plane your fellow members were fast asleep and you decided to get up and go to the toilet, as you were walking towards the toilet you felt a strong arm pulling you making you around in surprise to see two pair of eyes that you haven't seen during your high school days. ~YOUR POV~ "Dad?" I spoke in shock. "Hey sweetpea, it's me dad". He replied as his voice crackling. I hugged him tight I haven't seen him since he remarried to Joon's mother and even after Joon and Paris married, even Paris' father paid my father to never see me again how selfish of him. "Dad what are you doing here?" I asked him in shock. "Well I'm travelling to visit you in secret, you are my only daughter after all". he replied with a gentle smile. "I'm so glad to see you again you have no idea how hard it was without you". I deeply sighed as tears started to escape. "I know it was but guess what I'm going back to Korea with my wife to see how's my company doing". he smiled brightly. "Your company? You have a company?" I asked as I wiped my tears that kept on escaping like crazy. "Yes, you and my wife's 2 kids will be the inheriters of our company". he replied. I could not believe on what I was hearing, Joon, his sister and I will be inheriters of our parents company. "Dad what if Richard's daughter finds out and will try to destroy me?" I asked carefully. "Don't worry that girl can't do anything right now". he replied. We hugged once again and he went back to his seat in first class next to Joon's mother which is my father's wife, I went to the toilet and went back to my fellow members who just woke up from their nap they look like a bunch of kittens how cute. We finally landed to Seoul with a lot of fans that have flooded the whole airport with a lot of securities making a path for us to walk and I just waved at them while smile brightly at them until we got on our van. We arrived at our dorm which is in the Hannam The Hill making us next door neighbours with BTS, I lay down on my bed feeling tired and sigh happily at the event that happened on the plane re seeing my dad was the best day I've experienced so far. ~LEE JOON POV~ It has been over a month since I've returned to Korea by myself without Paris spying on my every move that I make. I finally arrived to Seoul greeted my sister and her husband to pick me up, we arrived in front of a very expensive audi car that was the latest car model that came out last week. "Wow you own this car?" I asked in shock. "Well mother gave it to us as a present". she replied. "Where's the kiddo?" I asked her. "He's at home with his 3 more siblings with the grandmother". she replied back with a smile. "You guys had 3 more kids?!?! Heol how many times did you guys did in bed?" I exclaimed in shock. "Aigoooooo it's normal for us because we're married and love each other very much unlike you who is married by force and has no kids of your own... and we're expecting twins now". my sister scoffed. "HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT WOMAN!" I exclaimed loudly as I cannot believe my sister's life is that crazy. "You will understand once you divorce from that ty wife of yours". my sister pointed out. Once we arrived home it wasn't the same house that my sister and I grew up in, it was a luxurious mansion which is 5 minutes away from my parents company and yes I call ......-ah's father dad now. Before I do anything I need to find a way to divorce from Paris. ~PARIS POV~ I finally arrived to LA where my friends are located and we decided to go clubbing in the most prestigious club in town that only the a-listers are allowed to go in and yes I am that a-lister. As we were drinking our cocktails Kim silently puts down her drink and looks at me. "Babe you know I can't hide anything from you". Kim spoke up. "Yes of course I know babe". I replied back. "My little sister Kylie and I saw on the news that your husband's parents are going back to Korea because they have an important company to deal with". said Kim. Good thing I married someone to keep me rich, don't get me wrong I do love Edward but working as my bodyguard as well as my current lover. "Apparently there's a third person who is also part of the family inheritance". said Kim while having a cautious tone. My eyes beamed thinking it might be me the third in the inheritance... until I remembered that cockroach is also related I need to find a way to get rid of her as soon as possible, as I looked at Kim gleefully. "Kimmy babe I know you're dating that guy Kanye and I know he's wilfully to do any dirty job right? I just need to get rid of an eyesore". I asked her. "Yeah sure I'll send you his number". said Kim. I simply smirked maliciously at the thought of getting rid of that cockroach once and for all. After I went to my father's mansion in LA I gave Kanye a call, it was only 5 minutes call as he was busy with Kim I didn't wanted to pry or in this case disturb their lovey dovey relationship. ~YOUR POV~ I was dumbfounded on the inheritance that my father and Joon's mother told me. A week went by and our group's manager gave us a announcement that we were going to have a world tour with BTS I was so happy that I get to spend some time with my male friends. HyunA and E'Dawn just debuted as a duo and they really look good together well of course it's because they're dating so their connection with each other makes them look a better team. Seungho, G.O, Cheongdung and Mir debuted as a boy group called MBLAQ but it feels something is missing in tbeir group but once we figure it out I can tell they're gonna be successful just like BTS. My phone vibrated and as I fished out my phone I saw an unknown number An unknown number that's strange I wonder who it is. I thought to myself as I answered there was silence on the other side of the phone making feel extremely uncomfortable and I was able to hear was creepy deep heavy breathing making my anxiety to grow. "H-he-hello". I stuttered nervously. The person hanged up trying to breathe again... That was really creepy I bet it's those crazy obsessive sasaeng fans doing this... they really have no shame I thought to myself and I also remembered that my fellow unnies also had some scary experiences that many sasaeng fans have invaded their privacy or called them the way pass their bed time. And so you felt fear taking until you received an anonymous text message from some random private number and it made you cry as saw the malicious and dark message. What will you do? Would you be able to let your manager know or will you keep it to yourself?