Highschool Ideal Type chapter 18

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
Paris finally gave birth after a long awaited delayed of the arrival of the baby. As soon the baby was born Joon knew the baby wasn't asian at all. You on the other hand was struggling with copping the lifestyle by yourself it was hard to save up because most of the expenses went towards rent and food, but it all changed when an tall gentleman approached you kindly. ~YOUR POV~ A Korean man stopped me as I was finishing my private studies. "I'm sorry to interrupt you but may I ask you something?" he asked me. "Hmmmm sure". I replied back all confused. The man looked at me up and down and gave me smile. "I think you would be a perfect model for my upcoming photoshoot". he said. "Eo really?" I asked shyly. "Yes and your look is very interesting anyways so I want to invite you to my company based in Seoul". said the man. "Okay how will I know I can trust you?" I asked. "Here is the website and address of the building where I am CEO in that company it may be small but I promise you it's not a scam". he replied. As he gave me his business card and then left, I went back to my small room that I rented here in Busan. I just sighed at the thought of ever becoming famous and might bump into Joon it would be weird and plus I don't even know how my dad is doing because I lost all communication with them. ~A WEEK AFTER~ I got up early in the morning to meet up with the man who owns a company, I saw the guy waiting for me at the cafeteria and I simply took a deep breathe and approached him. "Good morning mister". I greeted. "Ah good morning and good you made it, I was getting worried that you might not turn up at all". the CEO greeted back. I then sat down on the chair while looking around the office. "So miss ......, my name is Bae Shin and I am the CEO of SHINee Entertainment". he introduced himself in a professional manner. "Nice to meet you sir". I politely replied. He then explained to me as of why he stopped me in the first place and to think about this career opportunity. I told him I was gonna think about it and I took the contract papers with me so I could read them in my own time where I could read it carefully without any rush. I went back home and sighed as I look around my surrounding making me feel empty and lonely, I then say down on my sofa bed and took out the the contract papers to start reading it carefully so I know what I'm getting into. ~PARIS POV~ Ever since I got married and gave birth to my child Joon was even barely at home, I'm pissed and frustrated that even my daddy stopped helping me because he said that I have to rely on Joon since I chose him to marry. I was supposed to be happy because I got what I wanted but instead of having happiness I feel annoyed. One night Joon came back from whatever he came from and our gaze met having high hopes for him to greet me but he completely ignored me as if I was a complete stranger... I know he still thinks about ....... that piece of trash my daddy should sent some hitmen to get rid of her for good, maybe I should hire some hitmen to hunt her down. I then decided to follow Joon to the bedroom... well his bedroom because he thinks that separate because he needs space and wants to be alone. "Hey stop turning your back on me". I snapped. "Listen I don't have feelings for you so please give up file the divorce already". he replied. "I don't wanna divorce we just got married, can't we talk like any normal married couple?" I said as I asked while whining. "I didn't had a choice to marry you... you got what you wanted right? You win". he sighed. "You still thinking about that who is nobody". I scoffed. "Don't call her that, you don't know her". he coldly replied. "Well I'm your wife and from today you should forget about her". I told him in a serious tone and then left his bedroom. I felt happy that I was able to break his weakness, I hope this marriage goes well. ~JOON'S POV~ After Paris left my bedroom, I was able to breathe normal again. Ever since I got married by force my mum and ......'s dad calls me and they told me that Paris' father told them that they will never see ...... ever again and that if they do see her that they must pretend that they don't know her. How could that man do that just to make his selfish daughter gets what she wants. .....-ah I hope you're doing okay, I really miss you. I love you too much to forget you that easily. When the day that we meet again I will try my best to divorce from this forced arranged marriage. ~YOUR POV~ It has been a month that I decided to sign the contract of the entertainment company, yes I ended up signing the contract because I knew that I would not be able to finish my private tutoring lessons fees. I've now become a trainee and I was been told that trainees is up to two years of training, in which I didn't mind at all. I just hope I could see dad if I ever go to London that is. So you've become a trainee for entertainment company, will this be a opportunity to see Joon once again. Will Joon ever forget you just to make Paris happy?