Highschool Ideal Type chapter 29

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
Paris' events were over and everyone all went home; while you, Joon and the rest of the family all went to a restaurant for a family night out, Paris decided to follow them in secret. Paris sat on a single table which was two tables away from the family where she is able to listen to their conversation. You and Joon sat next to each other and smiled ear to ear but their atmosphere isn't a lovers look but more of a sibling affection even the parents noticed it too and smiled at one another. ~YOUR POV~ Our parents looked at us and smiled, they seem they have good news to share with us all. "Kids, we have good news to share with you all". my dad spoke up. We all looked at each other all confused. "I'm pregnant". Joon's mother spoke up with Joon nearly choking on his drink. "Wait but I thought you have menopause?" Joon asked his mother. "Aigoo, this kid... I never said I had menopause". Joon's mother snapped. "Waaah I can't wait to meet my new siblings!" I exclaimed happily. "Eomma when do want us to go baby clothes shopping?" Joon's sister suddenly asked. "Wait you knew?!" Joon exclaimed in shock at his sister. "Yes I knew because of her mood swings, plus it was the worse when she was pregnant with you to the point that even appa was terrified of eomma". Joon's sister replied. We all laughed and cried all at the time at the happiness of the good news. ~PARIS POV~ I sat there in disgust at how happy they are with their parents baby news... how this maggot could be close to this family? I texted my daddy to meet me at the restaurant... 20 minutes passed and my daddy arrived alone and sat at my table. "Hey daddy". I greeted him. "Hey sweetpea, soooo... why are we here?" he greeted and asked me. I signalled him the family having a happy time together my daddy looked surprised seeing the maggot there. "Why is she there with them?" my daddy asked all confused. "I asked myself the same question, why is she so close to them?" I asked him. The maggot and the family finished their meal then the older gentleman paid for the meal. We decided to follow them in secret, Joon and the maggot said their goodbyes to the older couple and other two. ~JOON'S POV~ .....-ah and I walked together alone in the parking lot where we talked a bit more and was able to catch up with everything like old times, our romantic feelings sure has faded away but our affection towards each other was very special because now we view each other as siblings who will look out for one another. "It's crazy that we are officially siblings". said ....-ah. "I'm glad that you are doing well with yourself and managed to overcome all the troubles that Paris has done to you". I replied with a soft smile. "And I will continue to overcome her selfish acts". she sarcastically replied. We both laughed until we heard a voice. "You two seem to enjoy yourselves". Paris spoke up as she walked towards us with her arms crossed. "Paris why are you here?" I asked her. "Well you are my ex-husband I have every right to know your every move and here I find you with your girlfriend". Paris gritted her teeth in anger. "Stepsister I'm not his girlfriend". ....-ah replied. "Nice try peasant first you stole my husband, stole my spotlight, stole my pride, you stole my second husband and now you are going to steal my first husband again I might just marry him again". Paris snarled. "Honestly you have to be the most moronic person I've ever met by far". .....-ah replied fiercely. Paris' face turned red in anger. "Oh please! I'm going to marry Joon again so you better stay away from him! You are the one stealing him away from me!" Paris continued barking like a crazy woman even people are starting to stare this is bad. I felt kinda sick because I could not stand her at all she was really obsessive over ......-ah on what she does or who she's close to. "Marry him, you can have all you want and I thought you wanted to marry Jackson... Oh my my my what happened there? Did my friend reject you already? Stealing him away from you? Jeez, how delusional can you be... Joon never loved you and you know that better than anyone here I suggest you stop making yourself look like a fool because you can't just waltz in Korea trying to marry every single male kpop idols they can't date while they are still under a dating ban for 3 years while they are promoting as a rookie group" .....-ah continued to bicker back with more sarcasm. Paris could not say anything. "I will have him as my husband again! You'll see! You better stay out of my way!" Paris screamed while stomping her feet like a child. "Okay if that's the case well then what can I say... welcome to the family again sister-in-law". ......-ah smirked. .....-ah and I left Paris in a shock frozen mode. I drove .....-ah back to her new home, we said our goodbyes and I'm sure glad she's part of my life not as a girlfriend but as my best friend and sister. Joon continued to watch you grow and blossom into a true artist and her fans demanded her to go back to BangGang they knew why you got kicked out of the group injustice they knew it was Paris doings just for her to get close to BTS' Jungkook who she basically ruined his career because of her selfishness. Jungkook is currently building up his confidence to go back to the stage, of course, BTS members are on his side as well as BigHit Entertainment are also backing him up. Jackson is secretly dating KARA's member Youngji in which no one knows except You, your label mates and JYP himself. Is Paris planning to marry Joon again or is she trying to taunt you just for you to stay away from Joon and family?