Highschool Ideal Type chapter 40

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
The next day came, you and Jungkook woke up early to go and visit Joon and Somin for breakfast, you had no idea on what plans that going to be made by Joon, Somin and Jungkook. ~YOUR POV~ Jungkook and I went to visit my stepbrother Joon and his girlfriend Jung Somin who have been dating for five months now and can I just say they're the cutest couple by far I just hope they never break up but you never know what the future holds. I went to have a walk in the garden while the boys had an important discussion while Somin is in her studio in the house reading through her script for her upcoming Kdrama series. I then saw a strange figure lurking in the bushes and I felt uneasy and I decided to head back to the house, Jungkook came out looking for me with a worried face. ".......-ah you nearly gave me a heart attack". Jungkook spoke in a worried tone. "Sorry I just wanted fresh air". I replied sheepishly. "Wow I never imagined my sister be so much quicker than before to come out to the main garden without the wheelchair". Joon teased. "I can walk without it any more and it's all thanks to the physio therapy sessions that I've received". I replied with a smile. "Except you don't remember your past". Joon sighed. "Yeah that's the only problem that's left is to remember my past". I pouted sadly. "You will remember everything I promise you that". Joon ruffled my head. "Well I've felt there was someone was lurking in the bushes". I pointed out. ~JUNGKOOK POV~ As soon as .........-ah pointed out that there was someone lurking in the bushes we hurried back inside feeling that Paris might be hiding there trying to jeopardize our plans that we have discussed. "Okay shall we continue our plans?" I asked. "Sure". Joon replied. We left ...........-ah in the living room watching the TV. ~JOON POV~ This is getting serious with Paris scaring us all with her constant obsession with ........-ah and even I couldn't do much in the past but not any more since I'm dating Somin and I'm planning to propose her soon, I will protect my sister with my life even though we are not related in blood. ~PARIS POV~ Damn it Jungkook and Joon are protecting that insect that always get in my way in wanting to kill her while I had the chance. I looked up I had an idea I need to find a way into Joon's house, so I can kill her without them being present and then I'll kill that girlfriend of Joon. How dare that these wrenches took both of my men away from me! Shhhhhh! No one should know that I'm going crazy... hehehehehe their deaths will be so exciting and at the same time liberating. ~SOMIN POV~ As was in my studio room reading through my script for my next Kdrama that I would start acting very soon after some time I felt a malicious energy coming my garden and looked at my CCTV screen in my studio and I ran to the living room to where ........-ah was present while she was living room and I felt really alarm, so I called Joon over and took him to the studio to show him the CCTV screen of where the suspicious woman was spotted. "Jagi, look". I spoke up as I pointed out onto the screen. Joon's eyes widen in shock and then grabbed my hand and took me to the living room. "Stay here with my sister and please protect her". Joon replied with a trembling voice. He called for Jungkook to come to the living room and Jungkook came in a flash. "She's here, and we need to act like right now". said Joon. "Who's here?" I asked confused. "Paris". Joon sighed frustratedly as he brushed his hair with his fingers. "That same crazy woman who forced you to marry you and made your sister suffer?! Oooooh she had the audacity to even come here to my house!" I shrieked. "Shhhhh keep it down, Somin-ah don't even think about to go outside you don't even know what she's capable of doing". Jungkook covered my mouth and warned me. "That's right. She even hates your guts, and she might hurt you much worse than with .........-ah and I can't afford to see you get hurt". Joon replied as he cupped my face gently. I look at Joon and smiled at him, he loves so much that he is willing to protect me from powerful people who try to lay a hand on me. "Aaaaah!" A yell was heard, and we turn our heads to the owner of the voice and it was ........-ah who was holding her head. "OMG ........-ah are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "I'm okay it's just my... aaaah! my head!" she replied but was couldn't finish her sentence as her pain was unbearable and held her head tightly. We were worried about her well-being and Joon rushed to the kitchen to get a glass of water for her, Paris' unwanted presence is triggering ........-ah. Paris is planning ways to kill you and Somin and have both Jungkook and Joon all to herself. Your head is in an unbearable pain, doe this mean that your memories will return soon? Joon and Jungkook as promised to protect both women and already have plans to keep Paris away from reaching you and Somin, Somin has her schedules for her days for her Kdrama filming sessions. Your family has new plans in bringing the family together to celebrate their anniversary, will Paris try to crash their party?