Highschool Ideal Type chapter 43

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
A month time skip has taken place with Joon and Somin are planning their wedding with MBLAQ, 4MINUTE, BTS and 's help for all the preparations. You went to the flower boutique to search of the perfect flower bouquet for the bride to keep in the theme as she was looking at the flowers Paris enters the flower boutique with two bodyguards to help her with the shopping, she then spotted you at the boutique and marched directly to where you were. ~YOUR POV~ I was looking at all kinds of flowers that could be the perfect flower bouquet for Somin for her wedding that I personally can't wait to see Joon happy. I was all smiles until I felt a harsh tap on my shoulder making me turn quickly to have my smile fade quickly. "Can I help you?" I asked coldly. "This flower boutique is for the elite like myself". Paris boasted. "Okay? And? This flower boutique is for the brides and bridesmaids and I'm waiting for the bride to arrive". I replied sharply. "No I booked this whole shop for myself, peasants like you shouldn't be here". Paris stomped her foot like a child. "What are you 2? News flash Paris the entire world doesn't revolve around you; so why don't you take your selfish childish entitled bratty self out of this boutique no one is here to cater to your BS any more". I retaliated back making Paris gasp. "How dare you… you dare call me childish?!" Paris snapped. "Yeah". I replied with no regrets. "Hi may I help you ma'am?" an elegant lady asked in her professional manner. "Yes hi, I booked this entire flower boutique for myself". Paris spoked softly. "May I know your name?" the lady asked. "Paris Hilton, you should know that". Paris replied as she gritted her teeth angrily. "Please give me one moment Miss Hilton let me check it for you". The lady replied as she took out her iPad to check out the list. The lady looked through her iPad to check and was struggling to find Paris' name on the system. "Ma'am I'm really sorry your name is not on our system". The lady in charged reply with elegance and poised. "NO IT CANNOT BE! I BOOKED THE ENTIRE STORE ALL TO MYSELF!" Paris screamed at the lady. "Ma'am maybe you booked your appointment with another store that is across the street". The lady replied in her calm tone. "No no no no no… it can't be". Paris replied all frantic. "Mistakes does happen would you like me to call the other store for you?" The lady asked calmly trying really hard to defuse the situation. "I need to speak to your manager". Paris demanded angrily. "Ma'am I'm the founder of the boutique store". The lady replied with a firm tone. I pretended to not notice Paris' presence as she was making a big unnecessary scene that I've seen time and time again ever since I've met her during the high school days some people really don't change, her ex, her children, her father, her siblings, and her friends have all turned her backs on her. I bet her father really deeply regrets raising such an entitled spoilt brat. ~PARIS POV~ I was so furious that totally forgotten all about that nobody who is also here getting flowers for the bride and bridesmaids. As the owner was on the phone talking to someone I decided to stop that loser and make her leave the store, so I can use the whole entire store all to myself I have done it plenty of times. "Hey! You!" I pointed towards little miss unfortunate. She totally ignores me as she was with her friends and family looking at the types of flowers. "Stop ignoring when I'm talking to you!" I screamed angrily. "Jesus Christ Paris, when are you going to stop?" ...... turned to me with an annoyed face. I looked at her stunned at her response I honestly never expected her to even respond to me like this, my fists began to clench as I expected every person to bow down to all of my whims. I gritted my teeth in annoyance that she wouldn't even budge to my demands. ~YOUR POV~ I sighed as I pity her pathetic antics that no one is even paying much attention to her whims as they all realised that she wasn't at all that important to begin with all the issues in the world they now refuse to close a whole entire store for an entitled brat who is too closed-minded and never cared for others around her. "No! You don't understand anything!!!!! I am an important customer and I have every right to have the whole store to myself!!!" Paris scream as she stomped her feet like a child. "The entire world does not surround you, there are other people who have to do far more essential things than to pander to your whims". I scolded her. Paris stared at me with pure rage in her eyes, and then she stomped out of the stored where she gave out an eery scream that startled many passer bys who were having a stroll with their friends and family. Some of my fans spotted me in the shop and I waved at them with a smile. After a long day I headed back home and sat down on the couch as my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey it's me" the other side answered. "Oh hey Somin". I spoke back in a cheerful tone. ".....-ah I don't think I can get married". Somin replied. "Wait what? But I thought you were happy to get marred? What happened?" I asked surprised. "I was... but for over a month I have been thinking about my life and the choices, and it made me think if I wanted to get married". Somin explained. "Have you spoken to Joon about it?" I asked. "No, not yet but I will meet with him at the local cafeteria tomorrow morning where I will talk to him about it". Somin replied calmly. "Okay I hope it goes well, so sad that you guys won't be tying the knot any time soon". I replied sadly. "Haha! Don't worry we are not breaking up or anything I just don't think it is the right time". Somin replied. I just already have a bad feeling that their relationship won't last if she breaks off their engagement. But whatever they do in the future whether they be together or not I will still support them regardless. The next day came, and you went to visit Jungkook's gym where he is training for his upcoming BTS world tour, and it was going to be the biggest world tour yet; Jungkook invited you to come to the world tour with him to keep him company and the rest of the members of BTS are suspecting that there's something going on between you and Jungkook. Meanwhile, at the cafeteria Joon and Somin are very quiet that was deafening that the barista had to break the awkward silence. "One cappuccino and one Caramel frappé". the barista spoke up. "Ah thank you". Somin awkwardly replied. "Is there anything else I can get you two?" the barista asked. "No... not for now but we will let you know once we feel hungry". Joon replied with a smile. The barista nodded and bowed respectfully and left, with Joon taking a sip of his cappuccino before speaking. "So you want to call off our engagement?" Joon asked. "I'm sorry Joon, but I don't think I'm ready". Somin replied. "It's okay I think what you did was the wisest choice" Joon replied calmly. "Really?" Somin asked. "Yeah I mean I've been thinking about this as well too". Joon confessed. Somin suddenly felt at ease with Joon's confession as she felt a weight has been lifted from her shoulders. Joon and Somin continued to enjoy their breakfast together.