Highschool Ideal Type chapter 41

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
Jungkook then called your personal doctor that has been part of your recovery treatment journey, the doctor as fast as he could and when he checked that your memories will recover in any day or moment since they did CT scan on your brain, and they could clearly see the progress of your recovery. ~Jungkook~ ......-ah's progress has been really successful, and I could see on the look on her face that she's trying her hardest to remember her past. The doctor has given a list of rich healthy food that would her with her memory recovery in her new diet. I helped feed her making me blushed a little as I saw her cheeks puff up like a chipmunk while chewing. "Aigoo .......-ah you look so cute with your cheeks like this". I cooed at .......-ah. She simply smiled brightly cutely as she finished crewing the food in before she swallows it carefully, she suddenly held her head as it was in scrutinizing pain. ".......-ah are you okay?" I asked her. She then looked up at me with teary eyes and suddenly hugged me tightly. "Oppa... I finally remember who I am now". she sobbed. I hugged her back as rubbed her back to calm her down and let her cry as much as she wanted because she knows very well that she is in safe hands under my care, I smiled at her and wiped her tears with my thumbs. "Aish, you're so pretty even when you cry". I blushed as I complimented her. ~YOUR POV~ My memories are finally back, and I felt so overwhelmed with the whole experience in having them all of my memories back. After I finished I watched Jungkook oppa calling Joon and my family the good news. In 15 minutes my family and friends came in rushing to give me a tight hug, I literally can not breathe with them blocking my remaining oxygen I had left. "I can't breathe". I said as I tried to look for air. Everyone all departed from me and all smiled at my success of my journey of recovery and I felt so much happiness on my surroundings. ~JOON POV~ Jungkook-hyung called me that ......-ah finally got her memories back and this is a big deal and this means that she can go back to work like normal, but it also meant that she will have extra more protection from Paris' advances. We all went over Jungkook-hyung's house and hugged .........-ah and I were smiling at each other with tears in our eyes out of joy. "You have no idea how worried we all were". I said. "I can imagine, but I'm back now and I now no longer need the wheelchair and my memories have returned I can fully go back to normal". said ......-ah. I nodded my head with the whole clan all gathered around to hug her with me getting squashed in the process T_T well thank God I was able to free myself from the mayhem as I wiggled my way out, with my wife to be trying so hard not to laugh at my unfortunate situation. ~YOUR POV~ After everyone went back home after a small celebration to my full recovery and comeback our CEO boss said that the girls were all in hiatus until I recovered back to health because they didn't wanted to lose me again. The next day I went back to the dance studio, but I came in my wheelchair for security to make sure Paris continues to believe that I'm a disabled person. The new songs are given out, and I can't wait to make a huge comeback after so long. "This great stuff guys you really pull through". I said. ".......-ah I have a small task for you to do". said the Bae Shin. "Sure, what do you have in mind?" I asked. "For your solo comeback I would like you to write about your recovery journey". he suggested. "I like that idea I can start composing right away". I replied cheerfully. I took out my tablet out to start producing and composing my songs for my upcoming comeback as I sat down on the chair of the recording production room and one of the guys told me to take my time as I just recently returned to being me again. I breathed in the air of the dance studio, and it gave a sense of nostalgia of being part of BangGang from day 1, I felt that I'm back in my safe space at the SHINee Entertainment. You started to work on your music and learnt to dance again after so long, while Paris went into hiding as she started making new plans to get rid of you once and for all making sure she gets all spotlight and all the men at her feet. Joon and Somin announced their wedding news to Dispatch, and it will be held privately with the company, close friends and family.