Highschool Ideal Type chapter 16

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
As time passed it was already been 5 months since you and Joon started dating, Paris's baby bump started to grow since she's already 5 months pregnant and since she and Edward continuously trying to find the way to spit you 2 up for good. ~PARIS POV~ It has been 5 months since I got pregnant by Edward and I know my parents weren't very happy about it but I didn't care much about it... But however i did managed to lied to them that the father of my unborn child is a Korean guy. It was dinner time at my house with my parents. "So Paris what re you going to do now? Now that you're going to become a mother?" my father asked me in a stern tone. "Well I have to tell him that he's going to be the father of my child that I'm bearing". I replied as I flipped my hair. "You are really unbelievable... we came here so that you could study but instead we have this?!" my father exclaimed angrily. "But daddy you know when I want something for myself you would support me no matter what". I pouted. "Fine I must meet with this young man". my father replied. "Of course daddy". I replied happily. "His name?" my father asked me. "Lee Joon". I replied with a smirk. "I want to see this Lee Joon tomorrow after school". said my father with a serious. We did not talk after dinner... I don't how the hell am I going to get Joon to come with me T_T specially with that girlfriend of his... I need to come up with a plan I hope my girls and Edward can help me with this plan? ~YOUR POV~ It's the next morning and Joon & I are celebrating our 5th anniversary together... we might celebrate it here at home huhuhu I'll cook something special. Well Joon and I walked to school early and it was a great day... until after school Joon met up with a rich man who wanted to speak with him and I saw Paris was standing next to this man as I was approaching Joon I felt a strong force stopping me from getting near my boyfriend and then I felt my vision became dark. I didn't remember what happened afterwards. ~PARIS POV~ I smirked when my plans was successful, I asked Edward and my friends to deal with her. I saw Edward manage to take full control of the cockroach that's been in my way ever since I started attending this school and make sure to make the whole school hate her and to love & praise me instead. My daddy and Joon are now in the room and this is where I come in. My daddy's personal bodyguards let me in the room like duh I'm the daughter of the CEO of the Hilton hotel who would say no to me... except for Joon T_T but that's all going to change. "Hi daddy!" I cooed cutely to my daddy. "My little princess". My daddy cooed back. "Daddy this is Joon". I introduced Joon to daddy. "Ooooooooh so this is Joon". Daddy nodded his head. "Ummmmmmmmmm I honestly don't know what's going on". Joon said something in Korean duh I don't speak nor I understand it. "My apologies young man let me explain myself as to why I wanted to see & meet you". Daddy replied back in Korean yes my daddy speaks fluent Korean. "Ah okay". Joon replied back looking confused. We sat down on the couch in the school office. "Paris is expecting a baby and she says that you're the father". Daddy started. "Huh?! I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong person we don't talk to each other at all". Joon shook his head. ~JOON'S POV~ What the hell is going on?! "Ummmmmmmmmm but your surname is Lee correct?" Mr Hilton asked. "Well yes it is but I'm not the father of your daughter's unborn baby". I protested. "I know that you're saying this because this has shocked you but I need you to be Paris' side and before the baby is born I will arrange the marriage". He said professionally. Are you kidding me!!!!! I just said that I'm not the father!!!!! Gosh I'm still a ●□● "But I'm already..." I spoke up until I got cut off. "A girlfriend? That peasant girl that's outside? Please break up from her so you can complete your responsibility". Mr Hilton said. With that Mr Hilton stood up and left the office leaving me with Paris. ~RICHARD'S POV~ As I finished talking to the young man I saw Paris' group of friends holding an unconscious young lady and I think that's Joon's shameful girlfriend and I asked Edward to take the girl in my car so I can take her somewhere really far from this school and from this city. Edward does what I asked him to do and I drove away from the city to a far away unknown village where fields and animals are the only habitants. The girl finally wakes up and she gets startled by the sudden place. "Who are you?!" she asked all scared. I looked at her and felt anger towards her and I striked her with my hand making her shocked by my random sudden actions. "You shameful disgusting !" I suddenly raged. "How dare you steal a pregnant woman's man!" I continued to shout at her. "What are you talking about? What pregnant woman?" She asked innocent I can tell she doesn't know. "Don't act dumb you should know your place!" I answered back by shouting and pulling her long locks. Then I stopped and took out a cheque. "How much do you need?" I coldly asked her. "I don't need your filthy money". she spat. "Well it's money so that to make sure you don't return to Seoul like never again". I replied as I grabbed her harshly by her chin. "Who are you to tell me what to do you stupid American?!" she asked angrily while holding onto her cheek. "You are talking to Mr Hilton the CEO of the Hilton hotel young lady!" I yelled at her. "I want to go back to my school". she replied. "Don't even going back and don't even bother going back to England either I know that your father just got re married to Joon's mother and since my daughter is going to get married with Joon and have a child together the only way for them to have a happy marriage is to get rid of you one way or another". I spilled the beans. She was left shocked by my last statement I ripped the cheque and pushed her out of my car and drove away to return back to Seoul so I can personally speak to Paris. It was the last time I saw that girl and I really hope she stays there. So Paris got what she wanted and what will happen to you and Joon... will you return back or not?