Highschool Ideal Type chapter 31

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
A month later your solo comeback became a hit success and had won multiple awards on The Show and on Music Bank, while Joon, on the other hand, was really nervous about his acting on Rough Play he had doubted himself whether he was a good actor or not. Paris returned to the US as duties as a mother calls and was doing a new season of her reality show "My big fat family" and has been a success. ~YOUR POV~ I looked at Joon who was looking really nervous I decided to stand next to him and patted him on his shoulder with a soft smile on my face letting him know it was going to be okay. "I'm worried that after this movie I might lose a lot of fans because the number of bed scenes it has". Joon nervously laughed. "Jeez, fans should understand that it's only a movie and an actor's job is to take risks and they get paid to do those explicit scenes". I puffed my cheeks in annoyance. Joon pinched my cheeks because he finds them too cute because he can see why my fans gave me the nickname The Chipmunk of the group whenever I puff up my cheeks and I personally think the nickname really cute. "Now now Alvin, calm down now I think I feel better after you puffed up your chipmunk like cheeks". Joon chuckled. "I'm glad to cheer up my brother and best friend to be more confident, you're going to be fantastic and if some so-called-fans leave you they were never fans, to begin with". I said sternly making sure he will understand what I meant. "Thanks ......-ah what will my life be without you". he replied with a grin. "I would say the same thing about you". I replied to him as I playfully hit his arm. We then saw a notification from YouTube that a teaser trailer dropped for Joon's mature film and it was flooded of a lot of fans excited to see him acting on the big screen for the first time as they are used to see him on TV Kdramas so this is a big step for him. "See... they're happy". I pinched his cheek as I smiled at him. ~PARIS POV~ I returned back to America to shoot the new season of my reality show "My big fat family" which has become a hit show among my people in America, however, it is not a hit in Korea in which I wanted my reality show but the producers declined it because they said they have better shows than mine, Are you kidding me?! Do they know who they dealing with?! Ugh! I heard that Joon is going to make his acting movie on the big screen for the first time and I'm upset that I won't be there for him... Oh wait, his movie premiere is in a couple of months I must find a ticket to Korea to stand next to him as his girlfriend again just like old times and I feel like a teenager again making sure that his so-called-sister doesn't get in my way. ~YOUR POV~ A week had passed and I was on my way for an interview with BangGang in Australia for our upcoming Super Gang tour and a new comeback that is about to release a new teaser and giving fans teaser pictures. I'm been very excited to even make a comeback and I was chosen to take part in a reality show along with my members an old reality show that will be reviving called Hello Baby, I love kids and I can't wait to even start looking after a child. After the interview was over I went over to visit my parents' house to check up on them. "Hi, dad". I greeted with a smile. "Oh hey bunny, how's your interview?" he greeted and asked me. "It was great, tiring but it was great" I replied with a grin on my face. "That's great to hear". he replied back. "How's mum doing? Is the baby doing okay?" I asked him. "The babies are doing okay". He smiled. I looked up at my dad with widen eyes. "OMG Dad! Are you telling mum is having?!" I exclaimed in shocked and he simply nodded his head. I hugged my dad tightly with happy tears in my eyes, I'm finally going to have more siblings of my own and I will surely be going to spoil the crap outta them. So the good news for you is that you will be going to be officially a big sister, Joon's movie to be a new experience for him as it was not the first time that he did acting on screen he has done acting in minor roles on the big screen and took part in a lot of KDramas, Paris still hates your guts and still thinks that you and Joon are dating which is untrue, Edward is becoming more famous and richer and he is starting to fall in love with Paris while Paris is focusing to ruin your life as she has done in the past. Richard is slowly realising his mistakes he has done to Nicky who is still in rehab recovering from her mental health and her boyfriend left her for another woman and he is feeling guilty for spoiling Paris and it is out of his hands in trying to stop her. How will Joon's react to his acting on his movie? How well do you think BangGang will do on the revival show, Hello Baby?