Highschool Ideal Type chapter 32

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
A couple of months later Joon movie premiere for Rough Play came and you and the whole family went with him to the premiere to support him and of course, Paris was there clung unto Joon's arm as if she was the most important thing in the event. Paris looked at you who was standing next to the parents and felt jealous that Mr ....... was showing so much affection towards you as you are his daughter you smiled for the camera and simply being affectionate towards her parents and Joon's mother is 7 months pregnant you are very excited to be a big sister. ~PARIS POV~ It was going smoothly because of that nobody wasn't trying to seduce Joon my future husband, but something seems to be off Joon's parents are very affectionate towards her instead of me? Um hello, I'm going to be his wife again even though Joon's still being very stubborn rejecting my offer to marry me again, I'm the one who is supposed to get all the love and affection from them, not that rat face. The more I look at her face the madder I get. ~YOUR POV~ I sensed an evil aura that is next to Joon who of course I wasn't surprised because she still thinks that Joon and I are dating or something like that. Joon and I moved on because of our busy schedules and we are now siblings so we decided to be friends again despite everything that happened in the past. Her eyes are red because she felt jealous of being affectionate with my dad like WTF T_T he's my dad how else should I treat him? T__T she's really dumb does she really think that I'm interested in my step-brother? Honestly, she's insane; yeah don't get me wrong we did date way before our parents got married. After we all got pictures done we went inside and Joon looked at all of us nervously and since Paris still can't speak nor understand Korean Joon spoke to us in Korean just to make sure Paris doesn't understand us. "Just to let you all know that this movie is rated 19 in other words there's going to be a lot of bed scenes". Joon warned us all. "Aigoo Joonie is worried that our eyes will become unholy". I said playfully as I laughed. "No but you guys are my family and it's going to be really weird". said Joon. "Joonie relaxed I've seen these types of movies before". I winked at him. "What movies have you seen missy?" My dad asked as he rose one brow. "Ummmm... Scarface... Carlito's way... Rosario Tijeras?..." I awkwardly replied as I felt a pair of beaming laser eyes was shooting the side of my head. "I never imagined you watching those movies". my dad replied while being serious. "Dad stop pretending like you never have seen those movies... you still got those movies in your movie collection". I sassed as I flicked my hair. "What are those movies are all about?" mum asked. "Gang, , drugs and killing people". I replied. "Aigoo, I've seen those movies... Scarface is with Al Pacino, right?". she giggled and asked. "Yes, it is". I replied proudly. "Wooow it brings me so many memories, I used to have a crush on Al Pacino and Robert De Niro when I was younger aigoo they're still very handsome to this day". she slightly blushed a bit. "See no need to worry we all have seen those types of movies so don't worry we'll be okay". I said as I ruffled his hair. "~Yaaaaaaaaah~ Don't mess up my hair you, I need to look for the camera". he whined like a child. I laughed like a child and it seemed to have helped Joon a lot, on the other hand, I'm wasn't sure how Paris is going to cope after the movie is over. After the movie was over everyone all cheered at Joon and we were all proud of him he sure has come a long way and he has succeeded. We all left the theatre together as a family to celebrate Joon's film success and I know he will be nominated for best actor, I looked at Paris and she looked mad AF because of all of the bed scenes he did and her eyes were ready to kill all of those actresses that were in the bed scenes with him. ~PARIS POV~ I'm hella mad right now how could he betrayed with those hoes in that movie?! I looked at ...... and she smirked at me like she knew how I was going to feel after the movie was over. "Um ....... can I speak to you in private?" I finally spoke up. "Huh? me? Is it that important?". she asked me while looking at me. "Yes, it's very important". I said as I pulled her arm. We are finally outside and I looked at her with my arms crossed. "Can you back off?!" I snarled at her. "Back off from who, I'm only here for my family; what is your issue?" she scoffed. "Stay away from Joon..." I warned her until she cut me off. "Ayyyye how dumb can you be?" she poked my forehead with a lot of force. "You..." I stuttered. "Joon is my brother stupid, don't you see his mum is married to my dad what makes you think otherwise?" she spat. "You are the daughter of that elite company?" I asked in shocked. "Well yeah duh". she replied while she did a facepalm. I was speechless at the whole situation, how could I respond to this?! "Then back off from your family, I don't want you ruining my chances with Joon". I smirked at my new plan. "As if I cared about your attempts with my brother, if you wanna marry him, by all means, go ahead and do it". she replied back with sass. My eyes started to twitch in anger because she absolutely does not care whether I marry him or not, I still need to try to get rid of her she's always in my way; maybe hiring a hitman will do the trick. ~JOON POV~ I felt relieved that Paris stopped being all clingy, she's so not my ideal type but for some reason, I'm worried for my sister and I wonder what she's planning? I stepped outside of the restaurant I stood behind on the corner of the wall listening to Paris what she's saying to .....-ah and Paris wants ......-ah to back off from the family... but she's family how can Paris back off from the family she's insane. I deeply sighed at her stupidity in trying to push ......-ah away from the family just for her selfish gains I just about to go back in until ......-ah replied back. "Just to inform you that no I ain't going to back away from my family like you and your father did to me years ago just for you to marry Joon the first time around and then you did again when you saw how close I was with Jungkook, so this time I ain't going to let your action backing away from my family". .....-ah replied back as she walked away from Paris who was really mad. I hurried back inside so they don't think I heard them I went to the toilet and pretended that I came out of the toilet with ......-ah who was frowning and then she saw me then she rose a brow at me weirdly because on how extra I'm being. "Yah why are you sooo weird you?" she snickered. "Me? Weird? Oh no, I was in the toilet". I smiled at her. "No, you weren't I know you were listening". she smirked. , she knows... aaaaah she knows when I lie. "Don't worry she doesn't know because on how clueless she is". she replied in Korean. I laughed because she's actually right Paris is really dumb and still thinks that ......-ah and I are still dating. She's really annoying she's still pestering me in trying to convince me to remarry her again; I know Edward is in love with her what on earth is he doing? I really don't know what to do now wherever I go she's there. Paris is really jealous of you, she's also jealous of your beauty and success in acting, modelling and music career while you do not care because you are there for the family and that is all you cared. Joon is tired of Paris' constant pressure to remarry her again, will he date her again or not?