Highschool Ideal Type chapter 1

Highschool Ideal Type (MBLAQ Lee Joon X Reader)
Many of Us have this thing called 'Ideal Type' which is pretty common in our lives. You are a new transfer student and you are from London moved to Seoul, you are sweet person with a youthful heart that is playful; knows when to be serious you become mature, but you are quite motherly, random at times, obssesive, to control a guy, great sense of humour, supportive and strong young lady the Ideal Type of MBLAQ's Lee Joon. You and Joon met in Highschool you were clueless in who he was and since you like to control your goals and targets you want to be once you leave school life behind. ~YOUR POV~ I love school, life, fun and food usually I don't do what other girls do... dating all the guys that appears to me I not down like that. I just moved into town and of course I'm foreign that just transferred from London to South Korea because of my parents jobs so I had to leave my friends behind. My dad made me applied to this private high school I'm pretty nervous because one i'm a quarter korean half english and half latina so you can imagen the mixture well I'm not ugly I'm just not used to people staring at me for being different and two I don't speak fluent Korean so I'm scared. On my first day of school when I saw the classroom I was in I was relieved that the class was filled with foreigners except about 5 guys that are Koreans but that was about it. The teacher told me where my seat was in the back of the classroom and near the window my favourite spot and next to a Korean guy... okay. he seems okay. ~LEE JOON POV~ School is always tiring because I'm too popular and girls are always chasing after me... I got tell you these girls are scary. I know the type of girl I like I just haven't seemed to find her yet. So the teacher tells us there's a new transfer student who comes from all the way from London?! Oh wow a really far country but yet another foreigner that has come to join our group. As soon as she comes in I thought she was going to be an English white girl but there's something different about her she looks a bit English with a bit of Latin in her but she looks a bit Asian too that's a start. Teacher then tells her to sit down and... she's going to sit next to me?! She sat down on her chair and didn't even looked at me thats a first normally girls looks at me first and then they go wild... there's something different about her. Maybe she doesn't like to stare at people. So I decided to ask her if she can lend me an eraser. "Excuse me can you lend me your eraser?" I asked her. "Sure, here". she replied. As she handed me one and I was suprise that she has the most radiant smile and her accent is really English. ~YOUR POV~ The young Korean guy asked me for a rubber he seems like a polite young chap, which you don't see it everyday in guys nowadays. After all of the lessons are over and it was lunch time I didn't where to go for lunch and I then felt a strong hand grabbed me and it was same guy who sits next to me in class. "Hey would you like to have lunch with me instead of eating alone?" he asked me. "Sure why not". I replied a little confused but whatever it's my first day of school and I'm new well I guess he knows best. The time I have spent with him during lunch, he's a really sweet guy which is rare thing to see. He seems that he likes me I don't know maybe is just me thinking weird things as always. ~LEE JOON POV~ I can tell she's a bit obssessed like me, her personality resembles a lot of the qualities of my ideal type but I rather not rush in on her because she doesn't know me I might think I'm weird and then all of sudden she came up with a question... "Do you like fluffy animals?" she randomly asked which kinda suprised me. "Yes I do". I replied wanting to laugh because I thought I was the only weird person who would come up with weird question out of the blue. "I'm ..... what's your name?" she asked. "I'm Lee Joon". I replied back. "Nice to meet you Lee Joon, it's nice to have a new friend on my first day of school". she replied. I also realised something about her too she seems quite motherly. After lunch. "Are you sure have everything with you?" she asked all of a sudden. "Yeah I have everything, I'm not sure if I can do this I'm not so bright in school sometimes I want to quit". I sighed. "Don't worry I can help you if you want, you shouldn't believe that you're failure I'm sure you can do it... mistakes is a good thing I'll support you from now on". she said. She can acts like a child at heart but knows when to be act mature coming back to reality, she knows how to control a guy like me, Good sense of humour, youthful at heart, strong, quite motherly, really supportive, a bit obssesive, she might be sensitve and also quite random at times is the qualities of my type... The question is that remains in me is that, Is she the One that I been waiting for???