Looking for a moment

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(YOONA'S THOUGHT: " I had a dream... I dreamed of a man, almost died because of an unexpected counter with the woman she loved... and the rest, i can't remember... after waking up... i can still feel the pain of that man, i was affected by something i shouldn't be, and worst, I was affected by a dream that has nothing to do with me...")

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

"I better go ahead first, thanks for meal Yoona-ah... you should do it every day." Seohyun said as she get up.


Yoona chuckled. I found it cute. I never see this side of her before. On the second thought, it was Seohyun who made her act like that. I stare at Seohyun sharply. 


"Yah! Seohyun-ah, don't take advantage of Yoongie's kindness...tsk." I said to her.


"I'm sorry, but Jessie, you must admit, Yoona's food is way too delicious. At our apartment, all we eat are instant foods and I haven't eaten any home food yet." Seohyun explained. 


"It's alright. I'll try to bring some again.'' Yoona said. 


This choding, didn't she understood my point? I don't want anyone else to taste the food she brought. IT SHOULD BE ONLY FOR ME. So Seohyun stood up and went inside the store. Me and Yoona are left, she is still eating and I?m already done. I admit. The food she brought for us to eat is really delicious. How I wish this would happen again.


"Yoongie, thank you for the wonderful meal." I politely smiled at her. 


"No problem, if you want, I'll bring everyday if we will have the same schedule again." she said.


"Really?" I said excitedly, ''But tomorrow, it going to be my rest day." I continued.


"Hmmmm...." Yoona pouted her lips, as if thinking. I noticed lately, whatever she does, I always find it cute and I can't help it. So I chuckled.


"Are you alright?" she asked with a confused look.


"I am. So how about tom? I just said that it is my rest day tomorrow." I moved closer to her.


"I'll try to figure it out." She said. And smiled at me. 


Wow. I feel good. Eating with her, being with her even in just a short period of time. It should be enough but why do am I wanting for more. It feels like there are a lot of things that's going to happen between the two of us. Am I being prepared for it?

 

The next day...

 

YOONA'S POV

 

This day feels so boring. It was as if whatever I do, it feels so heavy. That whatever I do, I tend to get bored easily and would jabber about it. There is not that much customer right now and that adds up to boredom.  


"Hyun-ah, is Jessica at the apartment right now?" I suddenly asked while she is so busy wiping coffee mugs.


"Yes she is..." she said without even looking at me.


"Do you think our manager will scold me if I get caught texting?" I asked again.


"No. Just don't get caught." She said still busy with her own thing.

 

So I simply get my phone from my pocket and started typing a message. After I was done, I put it again in my pocket and grab something so that I would look busy.
Suddenly my phone vibrated, I simply checked my message and a wide smile appear on my face.


"Until when is your shift today, Hyun-ah?" I asked her again.


"9pm...? she responded uninterestingly. 


"Can I take my break like 8pm? So that before you went out, at least I was able to use it?" 


"Sure, sure. Have your break then. Is Jessica coming?" she asked.


"Hmmm? again?" I was surprised how blunt this girl could get and yet seem not so interested to talk at all.


"Is Jessica coming?" she asked the same question again, 


I can't help but stare at Seohyun. How did she even know about it?


"Great then, at least I have someone to walk with going home. Thanks Yoona-ah...? then she left. 


Leaving me starstruck. I didn't even answer her question yet the way she answered me as if I gave her an answer. Can she read mind? I suddenly feel goosebumps all over my body. Sometimes, I find Seohyun really weird. I just don't tell it with anyone out of politeness and camaraderie. So I just leave it as it is. 

 

Later that day...

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

I had a big day today and now? I need to enjoy? even though it?s my rest day, I had a lot of things to do. Wash my clothes, clean the apartment, do stuffs to throw away all the boredom I have being alone. There?s not much to enjoy, Dong hae is so busy with his work. Even during our free time, we don?t see each other. Even thru call or message, it barely happens. It?s like, since he started working everything changed. And me, since I started working, added up to that change. But then again? since that interaction with Yoongie, that day when she slept over at our apartment. Everything changed as well. And I?m beginning to enjoy that changed. 

 

And now, I am on my way at the cafe. Actually, I don't have plans the whole day but when I received a message, I think I owe her a visit. Bringing food for her. So, when I arrived I already saw this choding waiting outside alone. Sitting alone at the veranda. With a wide smile, I approached her. And when she noticed my presence, I can't help but feel with joy and excitement. When was the last time I feel like this when I was seeing Dong hae, I can?t remember? Is there even a time I felt this when I was with him?

 

"Jessie? you arrived." She greeted with a wide smile. I wish Yoona will always do that to me.

 

I responded with a sweet smile as I sat down facing her. "Hi there, been here for long?"

 

"Just enough to see you walking towards here." She smiled.

 

Oh my. She saw me? While walking towards here? My heart simply skips a beat. Aish! Am I going to be like this everytime she would say things like this?

 

 
thud thud! Thud thud!

 

"Jessie? You alright?" she asked.

 

"Huh?" I said confusingly.

 

"You tend to be like that, eh?" she said while smirking.

 

"Nothing?" then she got up leaning towards me, closer to my face. Oh my?.

 

Thud thud! Thud thud!

 

I felt a touch on my forehead. Warm and gentle. I miss that touch, that evening. Just the two of us, being alone together while staring at the sk, cuddling and talking and being sweet... that night, when I began to feel and see Yoona's presence. In my mind and in my heart. 

 

Is she going to continue that kiss..? 

 

"Jessie? are you alright?" 

 

"Kyahhh!!" I suddenly scream. She suddenly retreated. Moved away from me. She was surprised, I can't help it. Yoona is this close. An inch close to my face and still touching my forehead, whoever pushes her forward will make us ended up kissing or just a smack. And? and? I don't want her to hear my heart thumping. Because, just because it's the only n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter