knowing her thoughts

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dreamed of her.. She was wearing a yellow dress. And her hair is tied pony. In my dream, she won’t even smile. She didn’t say anything at all.

 

Next one, she was wearing white. She didn’t say anything again. She just kept looking at me. As if she was about to say something… I don’t know…

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

We were eating the food Yoona brought, and while enjoying mine I can’t help but look at her. She surely loves to eat. She chew her food slow and really taking her time to swallow everything.

 

“Don’t you like it?!” I heard her spoke up.

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Jessie, you’re not touching the food I brought. I thought you’re hungry?!” She pouted.

 

I chuckled. 

 

“Huh?!” 

 

“Nothing, I just can’t take my eyes off you. You seems to be enjoying at all.” I explained.

 

An “o” formed on without producing any sound. Then she grab again her spoon ato get some food and totally ignored me. What a kid.

 

“Here…” she said while trying to feed me, “Say aaaaahhhh~~~” she said like a child. I automatically opened my mouth and let her feed me. I never thought this sweet side of her. 

 

“Jessie…?!” She speaks up again.

 

“Yes?!”

 

“Why do I feel like you don’t want me here?!” she said in a sound tone.

 

“Don’t think such things, i-its just… it’s my first time being fed by someone…” I said and not looking at her.

 

“Even Dong Hae?!” 

 

Iwas taken back of what she said. I never thought that she could say that name without any hesitation or what. At least, I expected that she is the last person to mention that name. I looked at her and she is just smiling at me, as if telling me that it’s alright for us to talk about him. She raised an eyebrow in a cute manner telling me if I’m going to speak or what.. I just chuckled. And her eyebrow are now knitted in a confusing manner while chewing her food. How I wish I am the only one who could see this side of her.

 

“You know what babe, if you keep staring like that, I would assume that you’re already full by EATING me thru your mind..” she said bluntly while still busy feeding herself.

 

“Yahhhhhh!” I slap her shoulder and feel embarassed about what she had said. She massage the part that hurts and that made me stop.

 

“Does it hurt!!? I’m sorry Yoongie…”

 

She smiled, “But tell me, you wanted to eat something else or someone?!” She said in a teasing tone. And that made me slap her shoulder multiple times.

 

She got up from her seat and move further away from me. 

 

“Seriously Jessie, after that make out yesterday… and the way you stare at me now… feels like you~~” she didn’t finish her sentence and trying to tease me more by smiling like a kid.

 

“Im Yoona!!” I blurted out, I can feel my cheeks blushing so hard. I was caught off guard and this choding is teasing me more.

 

“loves you~~~” she said.

 

I smiled. She really is a kid. Tue next thing I know is she sat behind my back, pulling me closer behind her chest while her arms are wrapped around my waist and her chin rested on my shoulder. We are now both sitting. I cupped her face and close my eyes to feel her presence.

 

This moment…

 

“Jessie,…” she said in calm tone…

 

“Yes?!....” I slightly tilted my head on my to somehow see her face and I noticed that her eyes are closed.

 

“Let’s stay like this for a while…” She said with authority but with security.

 

I nodded in agreement.

 

This is the quality time I’m looking for.. I’m longing for.. Im Yoona, can you read minds?! How come you exactly know what I realy wanted, what I really need… or are you, more than that?

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I kept my eyes close. Feeling each moment I have with Jessica. I want to hear my own heartbeat synchronizing with hers. I want to confirm that what I have for her is LOVE and not LUST and that I wasn’t just carried away after we kissed. I want to feel her body close to mine. I want to make sure that I am not dreaming again.

 

“Yoong?!” she said.

 

I only hum with my response. “Babe, what are you thinking?!”

 

I didn’t move from my position. I kept hugging her. “Nothing in particular, why ask?!” I said still my head resting on her shoulder.

 

“I'm not just used to seeing you like that. You’re so quiet. Is there something wrong?!” 

 

Is there?!

 

“Are you worried?!” I asked which earn me a nod from her.

 

“I just want to cherish this moment…. Alone with you…” I said.

 

“But we’re always together and we always see each other. Ain’t that enough?!”

 

“You don’t get it…” I released from the hug and made her face me. Now were 12 inches apart but her back is against my slim right leg and is now facing me. There’s confusion on those look as she didn’t utter a single word.

 

“I’m not really good with words…” I started. I looked elsewhere and bit my lower lip but I felt a hand in my jaw and made me turn and look at her.

 

“Spill…” she said.

 

“Closure…”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“You really don’t have any idea?!”

 

She shook her head lightly and pout. “Jessie, yes.. You are right, we see each other everyday, talk with each other everyday, we are working under the same company, we are in a small circle of friends, we may have the communication each and every single day and that may be enough for you… but for me, it is not. In every minute that we are with each other, can you actually count the times that we are just alone talking just about us?! Being together cuddling like a couple like what we just did a while ago? Is there a time that I can kiss you in public without any fear of what would others say if they see us?! Did I have ever got the chance to hold your hand in public?! Did I have the chance to be sweet on you, like every minute?! Did I have got the chance to tell who is my real LOVE whenever they ask me if I’m dating someone?! NO! I never have got the chance to do so just like any other couple out there, I was always dep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter