Chapter 19

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

"Krystal, how's school so far?!" I asked while waiting inside the car. Tae unnie will ride with us going home. 

 

 

"Same as before, school's pretty tiring these days. how are you unnie? you left just like that without even telling me." She pouted 

 

 

"You were asleep, so I figured that I shouldn't wake you up." I explained.

 

 

"You know, you really don't have to tire yourself like this. You can get everything you want if you would only agree to Tae unnie's proposal." Krys said.

 

 

I sometimes wonder whose older between the two of us. She is still in highschool but she knows a lot of mature things.

 

 

I sighed. "I don't know."

 

 

She squeezed my hand and smiled at me. "You must have your reason, and I respect that. I'm just here ok?!" 

 

 

I nodded, then someone knock on the car door. I opened the window and smiled to see who it was.

 

 

"Jessie! What took you so long?!" I immediately opened the door and led her sit at the back with me following making Krystal at the driver's seat.

 

 

"Jessie, this is Krystal my sister and Krys, this is Jessie... my friend." I introduced them both and they shook hand.

 

 

"Nice too meet you Jessie unnie." she smiled.

 

 

"Nice to meet you a well Krys." Jessie smiled.

 

 

"We had a brief meeting so I stayed a bit longer. Boss talked about something and she let me go first. She said she'll follow." Jessica said.

 

 

"Boss?! Is that Taeyeon unnie?! Did Jessie unnie knows that she is our cousin?!" Krys asked innocently.

 

 

"Pabo!" I smacked her head. 

 

 

"Awwww! What was that for?!" she complained.

 

 

I chuckled. "They didn't know. So you better keep your mouth shut."

 

 

"Then how come Jessie unnie knows?!" she asked again.

 

 

"I happened to tell her because mom called and she was the one to pick up the call."

 

 

"Why did she picked it up?!" she retorted.

 

 

"Because I was sleeping at that time." I responded.

 

 

"are you even together?!" 

 

 

"Yah!" And she earned another smack.

 

 

"Unnie! for how many times are you going to do that?!" She complained why massaging the part that I smacked.

 

 

"If you stop asking soojungie~~" I said with aegyo tone.

 

 

" Aish!! you choding!" she snapped.

 

 

Then I heard a chuckle. It was Jessica. Krystal and I both stop and looked weirdly at her.

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

I chuckled. They are bickering acting like elementary kids. They both stop and looked at me weirdly.

 

 

"Both of you are funny, if you are not aware. haha!" I explained when no one from them spoke a single word.

 

 

Yoona scratched her nape and Krystal looks elsewhere embarrassed at the same time. 

 

 

"This is how we treat each other, sorry about that Jessie." Yoona said.

 

 

"Oh no, it's ok. I really find it cute." I chuckled upon seeing their reactions. 

 

 

Not so long ago that Taeyeon already arrive and sit in front  the car. Krystal is the one driving since Yoona doesn't have her driver's license as she told a while ago. I'm quite amazed that Krystal can drive at a young age and that they have car.

 

 

First, I accidentally knew that Yoona is Taeyeon's cousin who happen to be our boss

 

 

second, they have a car. And from the point of it, Krystal is driving her own car right now. So, if Krystal have her own car definitely Yoona owns one as well, right?

 

 

what else are the things that I need to know ?! I never expected Yoona to have this kind of life, I mean, she never tell anyone, I just happened to know by accident and she maybe not an ordinary person after all 

 

 

The trip going to their home is so quiet. I can sense that Yoona's eyes are closed while Krystal and Taeyeon are still having their talk about random things.

 

 

For each second, I'm getting nervous. I mean, it's not that Yoona will introduce me as her girlfriend because I'm not yet comfortable about it since she is my first girlfriend so far but the fact that I'll be dealing with rich people. I don't even know how I should I react about it.

 

 

"We are here." Krystal said as she stopped the car.

 

 

I looked upfront to see a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter