Chapter 35

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV

 

 

 

"What exactly are you thinking Yoongie?" 

 

 

After I told her the story, that's the first question she asked me. Yeah, what exactly I'm thinking?

 

 

"Based on your story, there's no official statement from both of you that you are together as a couple. Just sweet moments and sweet words and that's it, has one of you asked something like, will-you-be-my-girlfriend kind of thing?just like some sort of friends with benefits?!" She asked again. 

 

 

I only shook my head.

 

 

"Or have you tried to ask Jessica what's her real status with Dong Hae before you started to get involved with her?!"

 

 

I shook my head for the second time. Not looking at her.

 

 

"If not, why didn't you clarify this things first? Did you even tried to ask but just afraid of her real answers?!" 

 

 

I nodded.

 

 

"Damn! I hate to say this Yoong but you are the sole reason why Jessica can't properly decide. You are the one to be blamed at, you are the reason why you are suffering like that. I'm your friend Yoona but this is absurd, you are better than this. What exactly happened?" She is pissed off. I can sensed it. 

 

 

"Yul, calm down." I tried to tell her on low voice because the place is getting a crowded.

 

 

"How could I?!" She stopped and took a deep breathe upon realizing that many people are starting to notice her.

 

 

"I'm calm, I'm calm. See?!" She tried to smile. "Alright, where were we?!" 

 

 

"Jessica...."

 

 

"Right, Yoong, I never wanted to be rude at you. You know how much I love you right?!"

 

 

"I know... Do you hate me?!" I asked.

 

 

"Being sentimental again. Not so like you Yoong." He said sarcastically.

 

 

"I'm sorry if I wasn't able to control my feelings, Yul." I said in a low voice. I can't think well, I still have jet lag and me having no sleep and no appetite only make things worst.

 

 

She sighed.

 

 

"Damn it! What the hell? Did I really not make things clear to you?! or at least make you understand that you will only suffer in the end once you resonate your ing feelings of yours is a forbidden way! Where did I go wrong being your friend? And it was horrible because I ing failed because here you are dunking yourself in quicksand that would probably kill you! yeah, you might think I'm absurd but I'm absolutely right, and I won't be gentle on you my dear friend, because I know it won't be effective anymore.

 And please, Yoona use your ing brain and not that stupid heart." She exclaimed.

 

 

I really won't be surprised if Yuri is this upset, the last time I told her is when I'm still hiding and controlling my feelings towards Jessica after that, I haven't say a word or what, and it's been months. She has her rights to explode right now.

 

 

She sighed and massage her temples. "I hope you are not taking this the wrong way. I'm just a bit disappointed but you know that I still love you right?" I nodded..  

"And if you wanted to go on with your feeling, just make sure it wouldn't ruin you life, you understood that?!" She said now in a calm way.

 

 

I nodded. "I'm not taking everything you've said in the wrong way. You heard my cries and my resentment, and if it wasn't you, I should probably be dead by now."

 

 

"What's your plan now?!" She asked with curiosity.

 

 

"I don't know but I'm happy being with Jessica. Unlike what Tiffany did to me before, I don't want to end this thing that is just about to begin. I flew miles to be with you to make sure about my true feelings and my true self. I know it's a bit absurd but let me do my thing, its like I'm still in the process of learning more about myself." I told her.

 

 

"How about Dong Hae?!What if they got back together and that you have to end things?!" 

 

 

"I know that you are upset but I really love her, I'm into her. 

But if times comes that I need to end this, I'm going to do it in a healthy way that wouldn't affect me that much unlike what happened before. Yul,..." I looked at her intently. "Do you hate me?!" 

 

 

She laughed. So hard. "Ofcourse not, why should I?!But I'm praying that you would pass this stage without hurting much. I'll always be here." And she pat my shoulder smiling so wide.

 

 

I smiled as well. "Thanks buddy." And a lone tear escape my eyes. Maybe this is what I just need. Some place where I can relax and get out of the problems for a meantime. I haven't noticed that a pair of arms are already hugging me so tight. 

In return, I hug her back. She is the first to release the hug and look at me again.

 

 

"Tell you what, why don't you moved out from that apartment since Jessica is also staying there."

 

 

"Should I?!"

 

 

"Yeah, you should. It's not healthy for you two to stay under the same roof, without you knowing, you'll get updated bout her current status with her boyfriend and mind telling you, what you did was a no no. Staying inside the room while they are outside and talking? If I were Jessica, I would feel the same. feeling conscious and the like."

 

 

"You really think so?" I asked feeling guilty.

 

 

"Yeah, that was really mean but I can't blame you though. You were pushed to reached your limits."

 

 

"Okay...." I pouted....

 

 

"Hahahaha, you adorable kiddo!" Then she pinched my cheeks in which I complained so bad.

 

 

"Yul, stop that." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter