Chapter 61-new chapter

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 


"I think someone should call Jessica's parents..." It was Sooyoung.

 


They all looked at Dong Hae who only sighed in response and soon went outside to make a phone call. 

 


"Where are you going Yoong?" Soo asked

 


Hesitation is visible in her face, nonetheless, she looks at her. "I'll just settle something. " and she tried to smile leaving her friends dumbfounded.

 


"I think she is blaming herself that Jessica fainted. " It was Seo

 


"If she was to blame, then we can blame Dong Hae too!" Amber in. 

 


"It was no one's fault, to be exact, we didn't know this will happen, and I'm sure that Yoong knows that too, but knowing her, she will take responsibility for everything," Sulli commented

 


they all sighed. Why does it have to be that way? They knew nothing about the relationship and now, when it got into the serious part, this has to happen. All that they can do is stay and support Yoona. 

 


Meanwhile, as Dong Hae is making a phone call...

 


"Hello, uncle? Good evening, this is Dong Hae..."


"Yes, Dong Hae? It's already late. ..."


"Uncle, I have bad news... Jessica...."


"What happened?!"


"We rushed her here in the hospital. She fainted... Yoona and Jessica were talking, ...arguing about something then Jessica just fainted. ." Dong Hae trailed off


"Which hospital??!"


"Here, Seoul National University Hospital, uncle..."


Then the line cut off...

 

 

 


As soon as Dong Hae was about to turn around and go inside, he felt his body was pushed by someone. When he looked up, he saw Amber. But wait, why is she mad at him?

 

 

" You jerk!! Why di you have to put it that way!"

 

 

"Who else to blame?  Huh?" He was about to stand up but his landed on the floor again because Amber kicked him down.

 

 

"You !" He exclaimed.

 

 

"Just because you know you can't win over Jessica, does mean you can use this chance to pinpoint everything on Yoona and get her family's side. You're just a jerk, Dong Hae. Get lost." and soon she gets inside leaving Dong Hae punching the floor.

 


"Damn.!"

 


....


(Author note: I'm not a medical expert, I just happened to know someone who has this kind of symptom.)

 


hours later, the doctor was done examining Jessica and he faces her friends. 

 


"She should be fine, Ms. Jung hyperventilated making her faint. I will tell the details and explain more once her family arrived. You can go ahead and see her in her room. " 

 

 

Soon the doctor left and they were about to follow where the nurse is taking Jessica. Everyone's there but Yoona is still missing. 

 

 

"Where could she be.?"Seo looked around hoping to see Yoona

 

 

"Where else? She should be ashamed to show her face here. " it was Dong Hae 

 

 

"Can you just shut it up?" Amber half-shouted making a fist. Seo immediately blocked Amber from punching Dong Hae. 

 

 

" Calm down, Amber. "

 

 

"Alright, alright.."

 

 

Soon after, Jessica's parents arrived at the hospital and run towards the lobby. 

 

(disclaimer: All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Pictures are not mine and they belong to the rightful owner)

 

"Which is Jessica Jung's room number please?!" It was Mr. Jung who is still worried about the condition of her daughter.

 

 

The nurse immediately typed in the name on the computer. "She is staying on the VIP floor, sir. May I know your name?"

 

 

Curious, he looked at her wife then back to the nurse. "Vip floor? What do you mean? We can't afford...." 

 


"Don't you worry sir, Ms. Im took care of everything. Let me lead you to her room. The assigned doctor will be there soon." The nurse stood up and guide the family towards the VIP floor. 

 


Inside the Vip room, it's more like a suite inside a hospital, there's a nice set of L-shaped sofa placed beside the glass window overlooking the beautiful city for the whole family-centered is a glass coffee table with a carpet laid down on the laminated hardwood floors, there's a big screen tv accross it. Behind the hospital bed is a big bathroom separated by a thin wall. And on the left, there's enough space for a mini dining area where they can place food for the patient. 


(disclaimer: All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Pictures are not mine and they belong to the rightful owner)

 

 

Jessica's family went inside the VIP room where they are being escorted by the reception. Looking inside made them in big awe at how extravagant the room is. Nahyun was the first to find her words. 

 

 

"Wow! I never imagined that there's this kind of room in this hospital! Unnie!" She immediately shouted when she saw Jessica resting on the hospital bed with her friends gathering her around. 

 

 

'How are you Unnie? We were so worried when Dong Hae oppa called us that you were at the hospital." Nahyun spoke up while holding Jessica's friend. 

 

 

Jessica just smiled at Nahyun then look at her parents weakly. Jung appa looked at her daughter and soon sit behind her while caressing her right cheek with his palm. Jessica's friend gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter