Chapter 49

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

 

In a flash, the boys swooned right before my eyes and looking at me excitedly. I knitted my eyebrows, what the hell do they want?

 

 

"Yoong, tell us." It was Chanyeol. "Who is that girl?"

 

 

"Yeah, can you introduce us to her?" Amber said

 

 

"How about her number?" It was Sehun.

 

 

I walked out from them and massage my temple. Good thing Tiffany is no longer outside. I happened to make her leave after the small talk. I'm not well. I'm not in a good condition. Good thing she understood.

 

 

 

--->>flashback

 

"Unnie, it's been a long time."

 

"Yes, you keep with your word. And I manage to find you." She smiled.

 

A smiled was only her response to the older. After a brief silence, Tiffany spoke up again.

 

"How are you, Yoona.?" She asked 

 

"I'm doing well, I guess." She just shrugged shoulders and avoiding eye contacts.

 

"I'm sorry..." She started... unable to hold it any longer. "I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for causing you so much pain. You know how much I was sorry, right? I just had to leave and leave you behind.... before was not the right time... I was..."

 

"Unnie... stop it...."

 

"No... let me say what I need to say..." Her face was serious making the younger stop.

 

"I know, everything was too much, you're rich and powerful, your Dad eventually found out about us, I was unable to fight for us since I also have my own son. I gave you mixed hints, I told you that once I'm ready, I'll answer everything." She reached the younger's hand and squeeze it. "Ask anything that's still bothering you and I'll answer."

 

Yoona just smiled and finally looked at her eyes as if asking something only the two of them knew. She kept silent.

 

"Yoona...." She whispered.

 

"There's so much to ask Tiffany.. There's so much to ask..." She chuckled. 

 

"Then asked them out, I'll answer them the best I could  Please?" She then squeeze her hand again.

 

"The truth is, I've been waiting for this day to come. Each day, I would say to myself, one day, I'll able to see her again and ask her everything that's in my head. One day. I'll just wait for that moment." Yoona started and retracted her hand making Tiffany caught off guard.

 

"Days went by, weeks, months that turned to years. How many years? I exactly don't know. But confusing it was, as each days past then my questions was reduced to one." Yoona stare at her intently.

 

"What do you mean, Yoong?" 

 

"I had multiple questions to ask, but now, I only have one."

 

"Go ahead..." The older encourage her. 

 

Yoona sighed heavily. "Do you loved me?"

 

She was taken back. It was the question she never expected. The one she was anticipating was, "Why did you leave?", " Why do you have to do that?", "Why?", a lot of why's and this was the question she is not yet ready to answer.

 

"There's no right or wrong answer in here, it's not even a million dollar question. Just a simple yes or no, Tiffany."

 

Tiffany was more than shocked. Yoona was not this bold before. Maybe she has gone thru a lot. May

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter