Chapter 18

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

This is  a very boring day. Yes, I got the chance to be with her but she is still not yet reporting to work and she should be enjoying her day but hell no, she was in Boss's room and after the talk she should be texting me since she will not be going here and would just go home and have dinner with her family.

 

 

It was already 4 in the afternoon, I wonder if Yoona is still in the office and also if we can meet before she go home.

 

 

The door opened revealing a beautiful girl who is still a teenager. She is wearing a tattered shorts and a loose blue long sleeves paired with white sneakers. So much like Yoona  . And at the young age, she surely knows how to dressed up. She sits in one of the tables and bring out her phone as if waiting for somebody.

 

 

I should be approaching her but one of the customers nearby called me first. When I was finished and went back to my post since in 30mins my shift will be finished, I saw Yoona entering the café. I was happy thinking that she dropped by just to see me. But her actions confused me. She was looking from left to right as if looking for someone.

 

 

A smile form on her face when she finally saw the person. "heeeey!" She immediately went to the table and ruffled her face. 

 

 

"Stop that." The teenager girl whined but still looked so cute

 

 

I creased my eyebrow wondering who the hell is that girl.

I didn't know her and a far as I am concern, I don't know who is that GIRL!

 

 

Why is my Yoona talking to her so gleefully as if I'm not even right in front of them?! Is this how she's going to SPEND this day?! You are so going to get it!!!

 

 

My thoughts was interrupted when Siwon tap my shoulder telling me to focus. When he is being like that it only means that Boss Taeyeon is around. 

 

 

Boss Taeyeon?! oh geezzz.... I don't know but I started to feel uncomfortable after knowing that she is Yoona's cousin. She told me earlier not to say about it to anyone and how am I even going to react?! 

 

 

"You're Jessica right?!" Someone asked me.

 

 

I was dumbfounded. She is already in front of me. Is she going to scold me for doing nothing or going to ask me about Yoona?! ! I'm not even prepared to this kind of things! Yoona!

 

 

I glanced at Yoona but she was still busy with that GIRL! And that made me back to my senses. 

 

 

"I'm not going to bite okay?!" I heard her chuckled.

 

 

I smiled awkwardly. This is too embarrassing. I cleared my throat and greeted her. "Yes Boss, my name is Jessica." I said formally.

 

 

She just smiled at me. Then she looked back at Siwon. "Bring me the reports please." She said politely. And soon Siwon was out of sight. He tends to get nervous whenever Boss is around. I don't know why, but she seems a very nice person 

 

 

"Jessica, what time are you going out?!"

 

 

"I'll be out by 5." I said not looking at her but at Yoong.

 

 

I really hate this choding. She didn't even notice or greet me.

She is just there TALKING TO THAT GIRL. This is making me explode I badly wanted to go home so she could experience my hellsica.

 

 

"There's nothing to get jealous at all, you know?!" I looked at Boss who is now holding a cup of coffee and on her left is the sauc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter