Chapter 42

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO, I THINK I HOLD ON TOO MUCH ON YOONA'S EMOTION AND WAITING THING, SOME OF YOU MIGHT GET SICK AND TIRED OF IT, BUT THAT'S ACTUALLY HOW I PLANNED IT TO BE. I ORIGINALLY PLANNED TO SHOW YOU GUYS THAT SUCH SITUATION EXISTS AND WANTED FOR YOU TO SEE HOW MUCH PAIN IT WOULD BROUGHT IF YOU INSIST IN FIGHTING OVER SOMETHING THAT IS NOT WORTH IT. SINCE I GOT THE ENOUGH RESPONSE, LET'S PUSH THROUGH WITH THIS. (I did everything on purpose)

 

SO, HOW about SIT BACK AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN FROM NOW ON. Thanks for the support;) 

 

 

©Y2S2T3JH >i borrowed your posted comment haha 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

 

Love is selfish....

 

 

Love is blind.....

 

 

Love knows no boundaries....

 

 

Love is vulnerable, for those people that who are like one....

 

 

Love is strong, for those who are strong enough to fight for their love....

 

 

Love is so powerful that can make you strong and vulnerable at the same....

 

 

Love is so delicate most of the time that needs of extra care to make it last....

 

 

Those are the things I've learned from loving a certain princess called Jessica Jung. But, quite ironic it is that, how much I feel about her and making me in love with her effortlessly was also the same thing of how she hurts me unknowingly without exerting much effort. And why I'm staying? Is because I love her! And it was stupid!!

 

 

"Yoong, let's stop, you're drunk. Let's eat instead to make you feel better." Jongin said stealing the bottle of beer I'm holding. 

 

 

Half awake, I looked at him and smirk. And lifted my pointing finger moving it gently from left to right. "No, not ...even...there....yet.." I manage to say."What time is it?" I hissed and get back the bottle from his grip.

 

 

"It's 8:30, Yoong. Let's stop. And afterwards, I'll sent you home." Jongin said with weariness in his tone. 

 

 

I put my left arm around his broad shoulder and shook my head lightly again. "I said, no..  You understand that, don't you?" I said while leaning closer. Surely, Jessica would be pissed off if she see me hanging on to him like a koala. Jessica never liked Jongin. Especially when he is near.

 

 

He stared at me for a moment, I never noticed how pretty his eyes were until I up this close. "You know... you have pretty eyes... you aware of that?" I said bluntly, not knowing where those came from. It just slip in my mouth.

 

 

Jongin sighed and again took the bottle. He pushed me lightly and sit on the other side of the couch still looking at me. Is he blushing?! It must be because of the alcohol.

 

 

"What's going on? The truth? Tell me." He asked this time.

He has been asking that out a thousand times but I would constantly ignore those. 

 

 

"Why the hell am I drinking? Was that it you wanted to know so bad?" I sarcastically said. He flinched quite a bit, I must sound a bit rude.

 

 

"Yoong, I care okay. I hate seeing you like this. It seems you're disturbed or something. Let's hear them out so you would feel better." He said calmly....more careful to avoid escalating things improperly.

 

 

"I don't even...know...." 

 

 

I can't look at him. I'm in pain. The 100th day celebration, it must be some kind of fore play and I went directly on her trap. It feels like its the last celebration we have had, the last kiss we have shared, the last touch and the last time I have whispered the words "I love you". I hope it reach her heart and not just her ears because I mean everything, I want her to see through things that I'm not okay with everything, I wanted her to see that those words are the only things making me stay but she didn't seems to hear it, or feel it. Jessica Jung, as I clearly remembered, "He who wants everything every time, will lose everything any time" but it seems that I will be the one to lose everything in the end 

 

 

"Yoong..." He whispered again

 

 

 

 

JONGIN'S POV

 

I called her again. In whisper this time, she looked at me. Have I regretted it but it was already too late, I saw those eyes. Those doe eyes that is in pain and dying, I saw how she's keeping everything inside. I saw how vulnerable she is right now, and I can't do anything about it. 

 

 

I can't utter a word. I don't even know what to say. At cases like this, what should be the proper response? What should I tell her? Or what should I do. Before I could say such, he beat me into it.

 

 

"I am seeing somebody now..." She started. I was shocked. So, she is taken all this time? Is that why she reject those guys?

 

 

"I am inlove with a person who is already committed with somebody else...." She added. It hurts me. The new information she announced is hard to sink in my head. 

 

 

"Why?" I asked...

 

 

"You must be confused why all of people it have to be with someone already committed, right?" She chuckled bitterly, "I don't even know why, Jongin." 

 

 

I looked at her intently. Who is this person? Do I know him?! My hand formed a ball that I wanted to punch this guy. "Do I know this person?" I sternly said and about to stand up and go to that guy and punch his face. I just receive a small laugh.

 

 

"You don't know this person, but I do. And... I love that person more than anything or anyone else. I must be crazy..." She chuckled. "We just celebrated our 100th day together....yesterday although it's today, we should have celebrated it today but this person have to see the other....and, and I'm here, drinking...myself to death. I must be pathetic...." She said as tears streaming on her both tired eyes.

 

 

"You are seeing that person for this long? !" I stood up abruptly and punched the wall instead. It hurts but the anger inside me is more important, even this girl hurting in front of me is important. I have to calm down. I pat my forehead and buried my face on both of my palms as I sighed to help me calm down. I no longer feel intoxicated 

 

 

"I was waiting that this person would choose me over the other since I almost gave everything, I was waiting for the day that I will have a whole of this person. ..I just can't let it go..." She added. I became mad. There must be something else. There's a reason why she can't let go of that person... Is she?

 

 

I moved forward to where she is seated and looked at her. I cleared my throat before asking, it might offend her .

 

 

"Yoong, tell me. Are you?" She looked at me confusedly.

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I can't use any pronoun right now because Jongin might figured. My heart was beating fast when he seated closer and looked at me. He have grown a connection on me and I know when he is about to say something ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter